Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading (5029 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by okasebe(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
If you actually believe this, it means you can equally believe that your father is a woman. The little figures apc will come up with is the number they are able to rig and few coursed zombies. No sane person will vote for apc in Rivers.

I don't think you have sense. ...

You can only rig in areas where you are popular and stop saying people won't vote for Apc at all

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by morbeta(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:

I bet Wike maybe foolish enough not to realise this,that he is being gradually sulked into doing another foolish thing,vroom state of emergency is declared!
This is my advice to Wike:even where he thinks he may have been rigged out,he shud go about his duties,dont incite his thugs,dont take any foolish state decisions,ensure the state assembly swears in elected APC candidates and he may complete his term.
Otherwise,any untoward action by him,his supporters or paid demonstrators that threatens d security of d state,wud c his tenure being truncated.A lot of his rubbish and official indiscretions has been tolerated for too long.

Intelligent observation, if Wike is a wise man, he should concentrate in doing good work for his people and avoid politicking with Apc cos he might not complete is tenure if he dare enter thug of war with Apc.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Kingsley1000(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
We can now deduce that Amaechi is smarter than wike
dustmalik:
I see that the wailers are keeping far away from this thread like a plague.
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
IT IS GOOD TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAKE NEWS. USE THIS ONE TO CONSOLE YOUR ANGONY.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Kingsley1000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
....amaechi is the better rigger,wike should go and rest
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by engineerboat(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
okasebe:
Wow...

I thought some people said APC is dead in rivers state ..

@engineerboat what do you have to say about the results coming out grin grin grin

very funny. very very funny.

tell APC Led INEC to release the remaining results.

can you in your honest imagination and mind paste here the results of other unit, wards and LGA as already declared if you are confident of yourself.

i will not do it for, just paste them here.

waiting for your pasting.

Good evening
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
okasebe:

I don't think you have sense. ...

You can only rig in areas where you are popular and stop saying people won't vote for Apc at all
I'm not surprised if you don't think I have sense because no zombie thinks rightly, as such yours won't be different.

You sound like rigging is your profession or probably talking from experience?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos / Obi's One-Million-Man March Flops In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.