Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass (4571 Views)

Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by ChisomEnyi: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
There are strong indications that many Senators representing the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the National Assembly, will defect to other parties when plenary resumes on Tuesday next week.

This follows the party’s submission of candidates’ list to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the 2019 general elections and publication of such list by INEC, where many of them were not returned.

Toping the list of Senators
Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo South),
 Babajide Omoworare (Osun East),
Sola Adeyeye (Osun Central), 
Lanre Tejuosho (Ogun Central), 
Abdulahi Gumel (Jigawa North),

See Full list here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/full-list-names-of-13-apc-senators-set.html
Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by obedugo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
It is finished for Buhari ... like if you agree

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by Roger3D(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
outgoing senators who couldn't even secure party tickets to contest are most likely political featherweights in their states who can't influence the overall results . They lost out and will remain in the cold during the next dispensation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by quickberry(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fake news from fake source

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
APC is an evil party

1 Like

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by Snixdave113: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:
Fake news from fake source

Get Atikulated or get crushed...

We no dey say sorry oh

Better join the moving train

3 Likes

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by quickberry(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Get Atikulated or get crushed...

We no dey say sorry oh

Better join the moving train

I reject evil....tufiakwa, olohun maje, God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by Timatayo1: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by gtim4uall: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Poor Them..., About To Become 'Corrupt'
Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

I reject evil....tufiakwa, olohun maje, God forbid

Your zombeism has no cure

2 Likes

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by quickberry(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your zombeism has no cure

If integrity, sincerity of purpose, infrastructural projects, fighting corruption, prudent management of resources e.t.c are your definition of zombeism, then I'm proudly a ZOMBIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

If integrity, sincerity of purpose, infrastructural projects, fighting corruption, prudent management of resources e.t.c are your definition of zombeism, then I'm proudly a ZOMBIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

Mr insecurity

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

Mr infrastructure and prudent management of resources

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

Mr corruption fighter

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

Mr promise breaker

Re: Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass by zombieTRACKER: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

(1) (Reply)

N’assembly Resumes Plenary Today / Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote / Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.