Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today (1630 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by CastedDude: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Two suicide bombers struck earlier today win a crowded area near a market in Maiduguri, Borno state -injuring 17 people, according to reports. The blasts occurred near Maiduguri’s Monday Market, just weeks after the state government ordered the reopening of all roads leading to the market. Only the suicide bombers reportedly died in the explosions.

Pictured is a female student who survived the explosion and is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/photos-of-female-student-who-survived.html

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by CastedDude: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by PrettyCrystal: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by CastedDude: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by dainformant(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
lucky her
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for her life, imagine that fine innocent girl, who did she offend to deserve death?

May God continue to punish Lord Lugard where ever he is now for forcing me to share a Country with terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by LecciGucci: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Like play like play nigeria became terrorist country.
I cant even rememer when there was peace but i certainly know that there was no terrorism

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by Metroescobar: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
You will never see a Christian or even pagan woman blowing up themselves like dynamite all because of some senseless ideology! Why are muslims like this? Are they just meant to never have sense?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Metroescobar:

You will never see a Christian or even pagan woman blowing up themselves like dynamite all because of some senseless ideology! Why are muslims like this? Are they just meant to never have sense?

I won't say Muslims, most of them aren't this bad
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by Caseless: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

at least , you know me not to be a terrorist.
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by Metroescobar: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

Nobody is calling all of them bad, but why are they always the ones involved in this sort of _stupidity? What do their religious leaders say to them that encourages them to reason like animals? Why does their religion stifle women, their rights and discourages creativity? Why does their ideology encourage and support child molestation?

Don't these things make you wonder?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Caseless:
at least , you know me not to be a terrorist.
cheesy had you in mind when I typed that tongue
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Metroescobar:

Nobody is calling all of them bad, but why are they always the ones involved in this sort of _stupidity? What do their religious leaders say to them that encourages them to reason like animals? Why does their religion stifle women, their rights and discourages creativity? Why does their ideology encourage and support child molestation?

Don't these things make you wonder?

Yes but I can't answer those questions, I believe the terrorists are in a better position to Ans that oh
Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by Caseless: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
cheesy had you in mind when I typed that tongue
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Female Student Who Survived The Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri Today by PDJT: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Thank God for her life, imagine that fine innocent girl, who did she offend to deserve death?

May God continue to punish Lord Lugard where ever he is now for forcing me to share a Country with terrorists.

Why do you refer to him as "Lord", though?
Knowing full well, he was ordained as such by his people because of his exploits including the creation of the country you despise or didn't want to share with terrorists, among other things.

Do you also refer to Muhammed as a Prophet, for good measure. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fg Invites Peace Corps Of Nigeria To Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration / Peaceful Protest Starter Pack / Confusion In Tinubu's Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.