Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. (1748 Views)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by spinna: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why do our authorities harass innocent travellers? Rubbishing ECOWAS free trade and movement in West Africa..Nigeria which way?

Ghana Luxury bus drivers who drove across West-Africa talk to me. They lament their troubles and traumatisation at the hands of Nigerian Customs and Police on the way. It seems clear that Nigeria can do much better in many respects towards promoting tourism and trade in the West African region. Nigeria! which way?

The Ghanain luxury bus was SPOTLESS i asked the driver how come ours look like they were used for war.

P.S This was shot at recently concluded Shiloh 2016 many foreigners from several nations came to the Christian Faith annual event.

I asked an Ivorian lady if she liked Nigeria and she bluntly and angrily said No . Shame catch me, i noticed her telling her friend something in French when i tossed my pure water nylon in a bin. She was pointing at all the pure waters people had littered the campground with, and at the dustbins that had been that had beed placed around for people to use.

My initial naija internal reaction was "What a rude guest to criticise, her host" but i thought that the real issue is we need deep reorientation, honesty and change of vision in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4vdtSAe0M

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by Chessco(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who red and clean luxurious bus epp?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by Heavance(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
To the extend that Ghanaian call any guy urinating by the road side a Nigerian..... shame catch me sef.

We no dey try o
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by sweettease(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Heavance:
To the extend that Ghanaian call any guy urinating by the road side a Nigerian..... shame catch me sef.

We no dey try o
Sad but somehow they still envy us

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
sweettease:

Sad but somehow they still envy us

Not sure why they should envy us
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by sweettease(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Not sure why they should envy us
my point exactly! Somehow they still do
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
sweettease:
my point exactly! Somehow they still do

grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
yea right.
Nigerians indeed need some reorientation BUT regardless, many West Africans still envy us o, just as someone has said, and it's true.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. by aariwa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
This crazy attitude of everybody looking for money to do what they are supposed to do is what is killing Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother On How To Write Invitaion Letter From Nigeria Inviting American. / Update &More Pics From The Explosion This Evening,30 Cars Burnt,Children Missing / Is The Uk Government Spying On Nigerians Getting Married In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.