Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? (663 Views)

Your Honest Opinion; Nigeria Or Abroad? / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? by dudu200: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
By the mercy and grace of God I can say that God has been good to me in naija but my wife keep. Believing that thing could get better overseas. I have national diploma I. Compt sci I worked with few banks with diploma gtbank zenith and the current one. While working I did part time degree bsc ib comot sci/statistics in unn I graduated with second class upper I got married with two kids now, God help me to build a 4 bedrooms flat of mine own in Ibadan. Currently now I m working with a bank as graduate with salary of 140k after all deduction . please with the pressure from wife and some other Nigeria factor u m beginning to think of savings money and pursue a master degree in USA or Canada then seek for job there. MY question is does it Worth it Thanks

1 Like

Re: Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? by odogwu190(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Depending on the home ooooo,if u dey dezani alison home u no go reason abroad...
Re: Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? by kunlesuccess(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
dudu200:
By the mercy and grace of God I can say that God has been good to me in naija but my wife keep. Believing that thing could get better overseas. I have national diploma I. Compt sci I worked with few banks with diploma gtbank zenith and the current one. While working I did part time degree bsc ib comot sci/statistics in unn I graduated with second class upper I got married with two kids now, God help me to build a 4 bedrooms flat of mine own in Ibadan. Currently
now I m working with a bank as graduate with salary of 140k after all deduction . please with the pressure from wife and some other Nigeria factor u m beginning to think of savings money and pursue a master degree in USA or Canada then seek for job there. MY question is does it Worth it Thanks

If my visa is ready next year to do my master abroad ,and i am going for service in january 2018,hope d visa will not expire till i finish my NySc
Re: Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? by kunlesuccess(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
dudu200:
By the mercy and grace of God I can say that God has been good to me in naija but my wife keep. Believing that thing could get better overseas. I have national diploma I. Compt sci I worked with few banks with diploma gtbank zenith and the current one. While working I did part time degree bsc ib comot sci/statistics in unn I graduated with second class upper I got married with two kids now, God help me to build a 4 bedrooms flat of mine own in Ibadan. Currently now I m working with a bank as graduate with salary of 140k after all deduction . please with the pressure from wife and some other Nigeria factor u m beginning to think of savings money and pursue a master degree in USA or Canada then seek for job there. MY question is does it Worth it Thanks

If my visa to study abroad is ready next year,and i am going for service in january 2018,hope d visa will not expire till i finish my NySc

(1) (Reply)

Has Arik Disappointed You Recently? Come Here And Rant! / PHOTOS: 40ft Container Falls In Mile 2 / Thailand Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.