Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) (1793 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Querty(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
I haven't heard about/from my gorgeous, charming and beautiful crush in a long time..

please is there anyone here who has heard from her or about her recently? I miss her so much.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by igraman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
she had paid millions to be off the media.
weren't you settled?
Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by softwerk(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
The last time I saw her.

Can we close this thread please??!!

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Ovamboland(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
I bet she would have removed all the make up to make her look like a cancer patient. Bet she's rocking our money seriously now in London

1 Like

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Opakan2: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
GEJ's girlfriend.. never again shall we see such terrible looters

1 Like

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by johnpaulo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
May God help the poor in Nigeria,the earlier we stop celebrating thief in Nigeria the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Metroescobar: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided
Querty:
I haven't heard about/from my gorgeous, charming and beautiful crush in a long time..

please is there anyone here who has heard from her or about her recently? I miss her so much.

You really lack any sort of sense don't you?

Such a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Querty(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:
she had paid millions to be off the media.
weren't you settled?
hmmm.
Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Sleekydee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
hiding mode, beht if dey are dis scared of jail, y were dey stealing so much? Na tru say everyday for d thief, one for d owner...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Querty:
[s]I haven't heard about/from my gorgeous, charming and beautiful crush in a long time..

[/s]

Typical Afonjaa...all they think about 24/7 is women and sex. Yet you wonder why women are less likely to marry an Afonja? If given an opportunity, they will sleep with anything including a great great grandmother. Learn to have control and dignity, and invest your time into something productive or business like Igbo and white men. SMH
Re: Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
softwerk:
The last time I saw her.

Can we close this thread please??!!

Switching accounts Afonja?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu / The True Origin Of The Name Biafra And The Kingdom / When A Nairalander Tells You "You'll Hear From My Lawyer" - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.