Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Dana Airline Debunks Plane Crash Rumour, Says It Is FALSE!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dana Airline Debunks Plane Crash Rumour, Says It Is FALSE!!! (539 Views)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / AIB Releases Preliminary Reports On Dana Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Airline Debunks Plane Crash Rumour, Says It Is FALSE!!! by iDreamzMedia: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dana Airline has debunked rumours making the rounds about a plane crash in Lagos.

The airline which suffered a crash in 2012, said in a tweet that the report is only a fabrication and there is no need to fear. The content and pictures being spread is that of the crash that happened in 2012.

The public should disregard and the 'COPY and PASTE' bloggers should verify what they publish before doing so, to prevent causing unnecessary panic and reopening healing wounds.

God bless Nigeria

http://idreamzmedia.com/re-breaking-dana-airline-plane-crash-rumour-is-false/

Re: Dana Airline Debunks Plane Crash Rumour, Says It Is FALSE!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Dana Airline Debunks Plane Crash Rumour, Says It Is FALSE!!! by Glaxx(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
I didn't hear any rumors. Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wants To Be The New Minister Of Environment After Mrs Amina M. / 2 Suspected Robbers Beaten to mob In Minna After A Failed Attempt to snatch N3m / How My Friend Lost Is High School Crush Too "Oro" (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.