Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction (10016 Views)

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Jafar1: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party under the leadership of Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff on Sunday canvassed for the need to reposition the party through a major political surgery.
The party said in a statement signed by the factional PDP Acting National Publicity Secretary Mr. Bernard Mikko, in Abuja.
He recalled that there was a general consensus that PDP was undergoing stress and political hemorrhage arising from structural impunity, indiscipline and lack of respect for rule of law.
Mikko said that such action had compromised the party’s unity, strength and loss of focus on the key values that engendered public trust and electoral victory for PDP over a decade.
“To reverse these trends, a major political surgery has to be undertaken to get the party out of the grip of some selfish, lawless, and undisciplined individuals.
“ The individuals who have used our platform to public reckoning, but now want to make the party an exclusive property of theirs.
“The PDP as you know is the only formidable political institution that has remained so without change of name, slogan or nomenclature.
“The weakness and schisms within the hierarchy of our party today is as a result of violent disregard of our constitution, ethics and rules of engagements of divergent opinions within and outside the party,’’ he said.
Mikko said that politics is about building consensus and legitimacy to promote unity through equity, fairness and justice.
“The case before the court of Appeal, Port Harcourt division is essentially to determine the legality or otherwise of the Sen. Ahmed Makarfi led national caretaker committee which has no place in the PDP’s constitution,’’ he said.
Mikko said that the faction of the party was confident that the Appeal Court would cure the misgivings and error of judgment for which “Makarfi-led caretaker contraption is claiming legality.’’

http://punchng.com/pdp-needs-surgery-says-sheriff-led-faction/

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by pchukwudi: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
YOUR END IS SUPER SHAMEFUL.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Atiku2019: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Typing....................

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by baybeeboi: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff

Oduduwa himself
I am Yoruba and i tell you, Sheriff is greater than Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Bola Tinubu and the entire Yoruba politicians combined

Sheriff is greater than Oduduwa and Sango put together.

I salute your doggedness sir, please reconsider joining our great party, APC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by lielbree: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin angry
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by orimsamsam(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
baybeeboi:
Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff
Oduduwa himself
I am Yoruba and i tell you, Sheriff is greater than Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Bola Tinubu and the entire Yoruba politicians combined
we can as well agree that Ali modu sheriff is greater than the whole Igbo tribe.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by EbukaLive(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
When people praise Fayose and Wike as the future of PDP or the ONLY opposition to this government. I LOL. Is it not the same people that went to Borno with their two left legs and BEGGED this same Sherrif that was Chilling in his mansion to come and RESCUE their dying party and become their chairman? Do note that PDP was suffering from financial crises at that time and they knew that Modu had the money to spend yanfu yanfu... Anyways, shii hits the fan now and some short-sighted PDP Yoots still call this man an APC/Buhari implant. Laughable...

19 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by stobery(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yeyeman because court don sack am?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Martinola(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
ok...i'm sure d surgery won't be carried out in d country.
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by ezeomaigbo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sheriff will surely be disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by adioolayi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
baybeeboi:
Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff

Oduduwa himself

Have you taken your medication today??

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by legendte(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Martinola(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
baybeeboi:
Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff

Oduduwa himself

stop smoking weed, u no go hear, u see am nw?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by baybeeboi: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
orimsamsam:
we can as well agree that Ali modu sheriff is greater than the whole Igbo tribe.

grin grin grin. You mean Ojukwu and Awolowo are descendants of Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by baybeeboi: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Martinola:
stop smoking weed, u no go hear, u see am nw?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by LilNetty(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
LMAO
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by igbarasdynasty: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Someone tell that Sheriff to "COLOSE HIS MOUTH"

4 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by orimsamsam(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
baybeeboi:

grin grin grin. You mean Ojukwu and Awolowo are descendants of Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff
gbenu soun we all know Ali modu sheriff is greater than any biafran hero

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Trapnews: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by DEIFIED(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
PDP is dead, no need for surgery.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
they need dr 90210 to 'plastic-surgery' their ogbolo-filled brain.....they need water melon brain
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by fortunechy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
No matter hw ugly u ar,once u ve money,women will always fine sm fin cute on u like."Aww he has nice finger print"or "Aww he has a cute shadow.
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by emmasege: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Carry go, Sheriff.

You'll forever be remembered as the one who surrendered himself to be used as instrument for silencing and weakening opposition in Nigeria, thereby allowing the government to unleash harsh economic policies, abuse human rights and compounding the miseries of suffering Nigerians.
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by worlexy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yes it does Mr. Spoiler aka APC mole
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
go Sheriff, go!

go Sheriff go!
we dey ya back kampe grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by greatjoey: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
orimsamsam:

But the writer said he is a Yoruba guy. Why mention Igbo?
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by orimsamsam(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
greatjoey:

But the writer said he is a Yoruba guy. Why mention Igbo?
we all know that the guy is a flat head

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by francisbarrack(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
baybeeboi:
Ali Modu Olawole Sheriff

Oduduwa himself

Greater than ojukwu n d prison guy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by francisbarrack(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
ezeomaigbo:
Sheriff will surely be disgraced.

By wu

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by Halo22: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sherrif is a canker worm that was brought by APC to ravage PDP and unfortunately they fell for him. How on earth will someone think that a man that has link with Buhari will ever work for the good of his political opponents. PDP miscalculated and here z the effect in Sherrif utterances.
Re: PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction by NuFarma(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
The death of PDP is imminent....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Election Results / Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government / Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.