Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating (1586 Views)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by KAHNUL(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its obvious that 99% of Nigerian married women are faced with the problem of cheating husbands, some women think thier husbands dont cheat bcuz they haven't found out about his infidelity. Now the question is WHY??. After many years of studying this trend, i found out that the problem lie on the part of the women. WITH THE HIGH PREVALENCE OF OBESITY AMONG AFRICAN WOMEN, AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOMAN GETS MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 25-35, GIVES BIRTH AND IN THE SPACE OF TWO YEARS SHE BECOMES FAT AND SHAPELESS. SHE DOESN'T BOTHER ABOUT LOOKING GOOD FOR HER HUSBAND, PUTS ON WRAPPER ON REGULER BASES AND THIS KILLS THE SEXUAL BOND. THE BEAUTY QUEEN YOU MARRIED SUDDENLY TURNS TO SOME FAT UNRECOGNISEABLE WOMAN. MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO LOOKS AND WILL DEFINITELY FLING WITH THOSE SINGLE HOT LOOKING WOMEN OUTSIDE...

4 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by herzern(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by 2SWT(f): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Story

A man that would cheat would cheat

6 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh!, you think Nigerian men after marriage aren't obese too?...what of those who married fat ladies?, what could be their excuse for cheating later?.

11 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Mutuwa(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
KAHNUL:
Its obvious that 99% of Nigerian married women are faced with the problem of cheating husbands, some women think thier husbands dont cheat bcuz they haven't found out about his infidelity. Now the question is WHY??. After many years of studying this trend, i found out that the problem lie on the part of the women. WITH THE HIGH PREVALENCE OF OBESITY AMONG AFRICAN WOMEN, AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOMAN GETS MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 25-35, GIVES BIRTH AND IN THE SPACE OF TWO YEARS SHE BECOMES FAT AND SHAPELESS. SHE DOESN'T BOTHER ABOUT LOOKING GOOD FOR HER HUSBAND, PUTS ON WRAPPER ON REGULER BASES AND THIS KILLS THE SEXUAL BOND. THE BEAUTY QUEEN YOU MARRIED SUDDENLY TURNS TO SOME FAT UNRECOGNISEABLE WOMAN. MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO LOOKS AND WILL DEFINITELY FLING WITH THOSE SINGLE HOT LOOKING WOMEN OUTSIDE...

And some person erroneously wrote to me,that cheating amongst men is a disease.But failed to state if same cheating amongst women is not.This is just by the side anyways..

Every gender may cheat once occupied with the opportunity and a cheating mindset.This is why there is a superior being that will judge us all,someday.

2 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Kdon2: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
2SWT:
Story

No mind am! Wot of those that married women that are obese or ugly from the start?

1 Like

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by chriskosherbal(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
2SWT:
Story

Agreed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Fool

3 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Lepa women have never been cheated on by Nigerian men? You are such a comedian op. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Misleading title.....you should have directed the message to yourself....not all married men

5 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Janeyinspires(f): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Op,thought you've nailed it buh it's obvious that you are still searching for it...

There are many reasons why men cheat.Just to mention but few;
1.Men think that they are polygamous in nature.There's no natural disposition wired into them to cheat.Cheating is a choice and decision..Stop hiding under that notion.
2.Some Men cheat when they feel that they've gotten more cash to spend on a side-chick.A poor man is busy trying to make ends meet and the day he strikes it rich,he will.
3.Men who cheat think it's a headship thing.The 'I am the head of the family and I can do whatever I want to do syndrome.'

4.Men who cheat do so because they lack self-control.Everything on skirt appeals to them.

P.S.If you think wifey is becoming obesed,help her get back to shape.Afterall,that wasn't the way you met her,until you married her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
cococandy:
Fool

Hahahaha

Very concise and straight to the point grin

2 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Oh!, you think Nigerian men after marriage aren't obese too?...what of those who married fat ladies?, what could be their excuse for cheating later?.

Those ones married them cos of other features like their cooking skills or 'submissiveness' and after marriage they harangue them day and night to make them lose weight and look like the runway models.
I know a woman like that. Her husband married her fat and is now tormenting her to become slim cos he isn't attracted to fat girls. He was attracted to other attributes in her before marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Janeyinspires:
Op,thought you've nailed it buh it's obvious that you are still searching for it...

There are many reasons why men cheat.Just to mention but few;
1.Men think that they are polygamous in nature.There's no natural disposition wired into them to cheat.Cheating is a choice and decision..Stop hiding under that notion.
2.Some Men cheat when they feel that they've gotten more cash to spend on a side-chick.A poor man is busy trying to make ends meet and the day he strikes it rich,he will.
3.Men who cheat think it's a headship thing.The 'I am the head of the family and I can do whatever I want to do syndrome.'

4.Men who cheat do so because they lack self-control.Everything on skirt appeals to them.

You didnt mention they cheat because they can get away with it and go scot free after cheating. I really wish women will stop putting up with their irresponsible sexual behaviours.
Men never forgive cheating women but expect their wives to welcome them back with open arms after being caught cheating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by zeb04(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2016
women get pregnant,give birth and become fat =understanable .what about the men that get fat for no reason. very disgusting ,you don't get pregnant, your hormones not playing tricks on you so what is the reason.

or you think women don't get attracted by sight.

5 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2016
KAHNUL:

smh
Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
fellis:

Hahahaha

Very concise and straight to the point grin
Stupid posts like that require not a lot of effort to respond to.
Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Janeyinspires(f): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
fellis:

You didnt mention they cheat because they can get away with it and go scot free after cheating. I really wish women will stop putting up with their irresponsible sexual behaviours.
Men never forgive cheating women but expect their wives to welcome them back with open arms after being caught cheating.

It all boils down to the headship position they occupy in the family.Some say,it's their right to cheat;they want to taste the whole fruit out there.It's normal for men to cheat and abnormal for women.So they raise the house down when the woman is caught cheating..

Cheating is easy these days.Men who cheat should try something more challenging like being FAITHFUL.

1 Like

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Richy4(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
I thought you made a research about why men cheat.....You haven't nailed it yet buddy!!!!...I will wait until you nail it.....

1 Like

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Franky826: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by byvan03: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
cococandy:
Fool

The biggest one ever liveth!

1 Like

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by shaybebaby(f): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
The most painful part of this is that some pea brained girl will say "I do" to the op, thus endorsing the horsepoo.

1 Like

Re: Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating by Brymo: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
fellis:

Jenny, the world is owned by men, we set d rules.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Friend’s Wife Drank Some Poisonous Particles From A Branded Drink / I Can't Pay My Debt / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.