Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) (991 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN / Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by Auntielinda(f): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016

www.hypestv.com/2016/12/simi-plans-dumping-falz-get-popular-american-rapper-see-photos/
Nigerian songbird, Simi has a crush on popular American rapper, J Cole and has been sliding into his dm’s on twitter to get his attention but has been getting ignored so far.
The ‘Jamb Question’ singer took to her timeline to lament about the situation stating that she is willing to sacrifice everything to get a moment with him.
Some of her followers were not pleased about her openness about wanting J Cole attention and one tried to remind her about her alleged boo, Falz, but Simi added the lawyer turned rapper to the sacrificial list.
See below…

cc : www.hypestv.com/2016/12/simi-plans-dumping-falz-get-popular-american-rapper-see-photos/
Re: Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by JoyTracy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just send him ur nude pic And he'll respond, i'm sure he'll react to it definetely. Guys love nayked pictures you know?
Re: Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by acenazt: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lmao. Me sha fit sacrifice everything for Lola Rae
Re: Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by tomzee2(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
JoyTracy:
Just send him ur nude pic And he'll respond,
i'm sure he'll react to it
definetely.
Guys love nayked
pictures you know?

Says who. We are tired of seeing women in their birthday suit. It's all over the place - FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Tell her to engage him physically instead. That will cause the real fever.
Re: Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper (see Photos) by Glaxx(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
They should dump each other already. I'm tired of their fake relationship. Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

Nigga - Homme For Yungster, Yungangster, Gang And Gangfloras. / Singer Tekno Has A Big Question For You All Out There / The Top 5 Best New School Rappers In Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.