Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost (932 Views)

What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? / What Business Can A Student Do In School To Survive?? / (NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by Dollypezzle: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nairalanders,i nd ur help. Do u av any idea of business to do in skul as well as the start-up cost
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dollypezzle:
Nairalanders,i nd ur help. Do u av any idea of business to do in skul as well as the start-up cost

pop corn business about 5- 7k start depending on ur location

clothes or ladies easy wear that's if ur not shy
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by Dollypezzle: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tanks.but can a student start a computer business center
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by Dollypezzle: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dollypezzle:
heendrix:

pop corn business about 5- 7k start depending on ur location

clothes or ladies easy wear that's if ur not shy
Dollypezzle:
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by rexandyke(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello, I like seeing people who are passionate about making it in life.
I found an article for you. it explained all you need to do. check it out below http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-as-a-student-for-money.html?m=1
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by heendrix(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Dollypezzle post=61193068][/quote]

ummm yeah it's possible it still depends on what type you'd want either you want to go into photocopy n printing or cyber cafe
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by Dollypezzle: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
heendrix:

ummm yeah it's possible it still depends on what type you'd want either you want to go into photocopy n printing or cyber cafe
tanks. Do u knw the cost of starting photocopy and printing business
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by onyinye91(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
start your own business wit just 15k and earn more money for yourself. purchase this diamond package containing 12 sets of perfume. we offer cash on delivery nationwide. Call 09064040681 07088162017 to place your order. GET referral bonus of 5k wen u invite 10 friends to buy the pack
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by aumeehn: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dollypezzle:
if you're serious bout it, i can help you start importation biz, send me a pm.
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by heendrix(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dollypezzle:

ummm not really sure how much it is but your budget should be
photocopy machine
printer
laptop
usb
flash e.t.c about 200 -300k sha
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by dste(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
message me.
Dollypezzle:
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by careerpluzz: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dollypezzle:

If you send me a Pm, I can recommend a few options you can choose from that you can start with as little as between 20k and 50k and earn as much as 20,000 monthly depending on your commitment.
Re: Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost by adaeze12345(f): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pm Me I Have An Idea On Hw To Do It If U Hv A Compt. And Internet Connection

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Legitimate Bitcoiin Miner Please Come In / Online Businesses One Can Make Money In 2018 / A Sure Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.