Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Advice Me With Reason, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Me With Reason, (589 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me / I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! / I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
i have 50k and option to choose either to buy generator or laptop.

lack of generator to continue my business has made my business stagnant/suspence. it is a computer center with 5 desktop computer. haven't make a dine after 8 months of having the office for i abandon it to hustle for money to buy gen.

secondly i am wow and inspired for the posibilities of making it online most expecially the things shared here , CPA, FIVERR BLOGGING etc

i dont know which to spend the money on. what is the posibilities of me making it online for the period of 1 or 2 months if i should buy laptop.
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
please advice me. for its quite tedious and difficult for me to have that 50k, and i would like to make a proper use of it. your advice is highly appreciated
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by padi94(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buy a generator

Becos wwat u nid it for is certain. That is ur sure of making money frm ur computer biz. U can save frm this proceed to buy a laptop. This will gv u ample time to plan for the other biz, and who says u cnt use a desktop computer to blog
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by 2sexycom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fedric:
i have 50k and option to choose either to buy generator or laptop.

lack of generator to continue my business has made my business stagnant/suspence. it is a computer center with 5 desktop computer. haven't make a dine after 8 months of having the office for i abandon it to hustle for money to buy gen.

secondly i am wow and inspired for the posibilities of making it online most expecially the things shared here , CPA, FIVERR BLOGGING etc

i dont know which to spend the money on. what is the posibilities of me making it online for the period of 1 or 2 months if i should buy laptop.

This is what you should do.

If I were to do this:

1. I will buy the gen

2. I will learn some internet business skills like website design, importation etc

3. Print fliers with capitivating headlines to attract people willing to learn these things

4. get their details: name, email and phone

5. Contact them to fix a date where they can learn these things.

6. Charge them as much as 5,000 for the teaching

if for instance you have 5 people attend, that 25,000 in one day.

Rinse and repeat and scale it up to 100k-200k per month ventures.

It can be done... EDUCATION IS MONEY SPINNER!
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by slyrone(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
its a no brainer na, generator
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
padi94:
Buy a generator

Becos wwat u nid it for is certain. That is ur sure of making money frm ur computer biz. U can save frm this proceed to buy a laptop. This will gv u ample time to plan for the other biz, and who says u cnt use a desktop computer to blog
thanks for your imput, i really appreciate. i look forward to others suggestion
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
2sexycom:

This is what you should do.

If I were to do this:

1. I will buy the gen

2. I will learn some internet business skills like website design, importation etc

3. Print fliers with capitivating headlines to attract people willing to learn these things

4. get their details: name, email and phone

5. Contact them to fix a date where they can learn these things.

6. Charge them as much as 5,000 for the teaching

if for instance you have 5 people attend, that 25,000 in one day.

Rinse and repeat and scale it up to 100k-200k per month ventures.

It can be done... EDUCATION IS MONEY SPINNER!
thanks bro. but who will pay 5k for aday teaching? ,. thanks for ur imput
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
please i also need ideas to run the buz, how to admit student, duration, charges, and other things. please advice a brother
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by 2sexycom(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fedric:
thanks bro. but who will pay 5k for aday teaching? ,. thanks for ur imput
They can pay bro. All you have to do is make it compelling as possible. You have be confident and let them know they are getting good value for their money really!
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by 2sexycom(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
People even pay as much as 20k-50k for training.
Re: Advice Me With Reason, by Fedric(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
2sexycom:
People even pay as much as 20k-50k for training.
ok

(1) (Reply)

See Young Nigerian Female Undergraduate Crayfish Entrepreneur / 680 Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale - 490 / PVC Coated & Galvanised Chain Link Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.