Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me (3538 Views)

Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by YourFatherLap: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Good day NLders... (Mods please pardon me for the wrong session, I try opening this thread on business/investment session I was disallowed for reason(s) i don't know )

Back to my topic...
As am typing now I have 1.5m+ chilling and cooling off in my Bank....

Please i need your ideas on where and how to invest this money before the wind of recession blow am commont.

Basically I have thought about two things to invest in
(1) i plan to buy 3 commercial taxi and give it to people to drive while they pay me about 15k weekly ( each of them) making it about 180k per month..

Secondly i have thought about opening a cement warehouse and be a distributor for Dangote cement....

These are the only two investment ideas on me right now....

My dear nairalanders please do you guys think it's a nice idea or do you have any business you want to introduce me to that will fetch me huge returns weekly or monthly.... Please help me before this money go vanish untop frivolities and flexing...

PS: I'm base in Abuja ( am open for more opportunities and partnership )

Mods pls help me to move to fp for Wider reach and contributions from business gurus...

Lalasticlala
Farano
Ishilove
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Seun
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Andrew3(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Baba Ijebu.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Borrow me the .5 biko embarassed embarassed
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by joceey(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Go into foodstuffs

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by kunlesufyan(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2017
If you cant get a concrete idea, just put it in a fixed deposit. Atleast until you can settle and come up with something, dont forget to write a business proposal (more like a guide).
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by YourFatherLap: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Borrow me the .5 biko embarassed embarassed
mail me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2017
YourFatherLap:
mail me
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Angelparadise: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Get a good location and start selling phones and accessories in wholesale ,you will not regret it .

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by YourFatherLap: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Andrew3:
Baba Ijebu.
i have no idea of how that thing works
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by IamSINZ(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
Get a good location and start selling phones and accessories in wholesale ,you will not regret it .

Are you well versed with this? I plan on doing this real soon.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Prognose: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2017

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by YourFatherLap: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
nice idea but i guess I might need to employ someone to do that for me cos I'm not good in selling.... And besides i wont have time to attend to it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Angelparadise: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2017
IamSINZ:

Are you well versed with this? I plan on doing this real soon.
I can give send you a dealer to assist you if you need. email my your number.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by IamSINZ(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
I can give send you a dealer to assist you if you need. email my your number.

Kindly email me the dealers number, I'll do the calling. Thanks!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by spyg1(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Come to Benue, Soyabeans, Tomato, Yams, Oranges & mangoes are wasting here. I have given you direction, Use your brain and get something to invest in.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
YourFatherLap:
Good day NLders... (Mods please pardon me for the wrong session, I try opening this thread on business/investment session I was disallowed for reason(s) i don't know )

Back to my topic...

Please i need your ideas on where and how to invest this money before the wind of recession blow am commont.

(1) i plan to buy 3 commercial taxi and give it to people to drive while they pay me about 15k weekly ( each of them) making it about 180k per month..

Secondly i have thought about opening a cement warehouse and be a distributor for Dangote cement....

My dear nairalanders please do you guys think it's a nice idea or do you have any business you want to introduce me to that will fetch me huge returns weekly or monthly.... Please help me before this money go vanish untop frivolities and flexing...

Mods pls help me to move to fp for Wider reach and contributions from business gurus...

Lalasticlala
Farano
Ishilove
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Seun

God help you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by lekan208(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Get ice block machine you get your can
Ital back in 3 months call me for more details 08034810659
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Cladez(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Find and nack better 2odds thats 3mil.....your profit would be 1.5mil.

Nb:AT OWNER'S RISK

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Fxmanager(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
YourFatherLap:

Back to my topic...

Lalasticlala
Farano
Ishilove
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Seun

We are here for you. Your #1,500,000 can currently give you an average of #75,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #750,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #750,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,500,000 will grow to #15,601,905+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,500,000 to #15,601,905+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,500,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #15,601,905. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #15,601,905
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #15,601,905
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #15,601,905. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,500,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,500,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #15,601,905
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,500,000 to over #15,601,905 in 4years (48 months) and beyond. You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #750,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after the 48 months, helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by JustSynergy(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Both Ideas you shared are nice, as far as u are there to monitor and drive your business personally.

However, You can can partner with us with just a half of what you have, while you apply the other half to another venture and we are sure to deliver you meaningful, Consistent and long term Yield.

We are a Modern Home and Office Furniture Manufacturers With a stint in the most attractive and up-to-date designs. We are presently expanding Our Production Capacity and Market Reach.

We explore both Online & Offline Media To Market our products

Lets discuss: 09037457199

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by migeoart(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
New arrivals!if you are interested in bulk purchase// reselling of heel court shoes,sandals and slippers! Send your request to the contact displayed below

> We have quality and fast selling shoes
>Very low minimum quantity
>Very affordable prices

To place order,view pictures and other form of enquiries

contact us
>Bbm pin: D865B670
>Call only: 08065784139
>WhatsApp :07087244361
>Instagram : Phils_collectible
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by funlord(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
YourFatherLap:

Back to my topic...

If you are serious about entering the transportation or forex line? Then use the contact number in my profile and reach out to me on what's app! No payment ever!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by colby101(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Deseo:

I run a fashion business I'm trying to expand, especially for this Yuletide season, you can join me and get good returns.
Reply my e-mail let's talk better.
Thank you.
hello, I'll like to be part of this your fashion biz.... I have interest but still thinking of wat to go into for now unlike last year where I did accessories sale and it was good.... So I'll like to know more about your wat u're really into, maybe we could just partner... I'm very serious pls...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
colby101:
hello, I'll like to be part of this your fashion biz.... I have interest but still thinking of wat to go into for now unlike last year where I did accessories sale and it was good.... So I'll like to know more about your wat u're really into, maybe we could just partner... I'm very serious pls...

Ok
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by borntosuccess(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
YourFatherLap:

Back to my topic...

Lalasticlala
Farano
Ishilove
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Seun
u can become an achol or beverage distributor....u can own an online and offline store were u sell fashion items,gucci products is jst driving everybody nuts...agriculture food products lyk yam,onions fish can be sourced from d north and resold in Abj...u can also own a carwash site..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by mercyitodo(f): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2017
borntosuccess:
u can become an achol or beverage distributor....u can own an online and offline store were u sell fashion items,gucci products is jst driving everybody nuts...agriculture food products lyk yam,onions fish can be sourced from d north and resold in Abj...u can also own a carwash site..
Can those food items be resold in wholesale in Abuja? Which market in Abuja handles wholesale food items?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by colby101(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Deseo:

You haven't replied my pm, drop your WhatsApp number let's chat.
I replied your pm... I don't really understand it tho.... That's my whatsapp number 08146333445
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Chigorkizz(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Make I Siddon Dey Learn Cos Soon Bet9ja Go Pay Me 48 Million Naira. #person Wey Dey Drink Garri Get Plan.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by Allstrasse: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
We are currently in a buying turn of the economy. People will always buy provided you have something they want or can be persuaded to buy. The Dangote cement distributorship is a good idea but methinks a faster return on investment could be from something smaller by way of a product, broader in terms of demand and a significant necessity in terms of demand. Fast Moving consumer Goods like snacks and other convenient foods are more up the ladder than cement/building materials. Summarily, identify a good product selling well in Lagos and pull it into Abuja and make your money quietly and without direct involvement too. Emphasis should be on things that appeal to the younger people like primary and secondary school students/pupils. What comes to mind here include but not limited to Biscuits, Cookies, corn pops, popcorn, plantain chips,chin-chin, sausage rolls and even some range of drinks.

And Op the reward for this is actually not very large in terms of margins but the very high turnover makes up for the low margins.

I guarantee that you could make at least 5% net monthly with your capital intact.

You could even start out by trying with just 10% of your capital and then scaling up.

Just my two pence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by millhouse: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cladez:
Find and nack better 2odds thats 3mil.....your profit would be 1.5mil.

Nb:AT OWNER'S RISK
baba stroke is real o
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me by fisherboy: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
firstly let's start with your 2 suggestions number is out of it I won't advice an enemy to go into transportation business for reasons secondly for cement business that would be OK if you have a newly developing area to target but believe me 1.5 won't give you full truck of 900 bags of dangote as it sales for 2.2m currently except yoh want to join hands with other retailers. now if you could conceeder palm oil distribution within abj then I can supply you a large quantity as I m into palm oil procession and also cement retailer. think about it let's have a talk on WhatsApp 09031109117 Kingsley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank’s Rights Issue Records 120% Subscription / How To Get N5000 Everytime You Refer A Friend To United Bank For Africa (UBA) / How Can I Open A Paypal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.