Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married (3781 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Dre19:
Hello nairalanders, i am in distress. I am clocking almost 35, i masturbate, still leave in my parents house and not married. The confusing thing is that i have a job thats pays me a 100k per month and i end up not knowing what i do with the funds. I spend on irrelevant things, at the end i become indebted to people.
All my friends are married with children or about marrying.
I have worked for this particular company for five to six years now and still, i have nothing to show for it. Am confused if i have offended anybody. I use this medium to ask for forgiveness for wrong doing against friends, love ones.
Please fellow nairalanders sincerely advice me on what to do next. ( SERIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE)
The first step is to move out of your parent's house and you need to start saving. Try to be frugal in ur dealings. I'm amazed ur parents are not pushing u towards the right direction

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Joavid:
No one needs to pet you. you need tough love and it's your parents fault, and psychologically, you're still a teenager - that's why you spend on irrelevant things that you can't account for, you have no savings, you still live with your parents, you still masturbate, you don't even pay any bills.

You stopped growing when you were 18.

Your parents need to kick you out of the house because yes, they have failed ( like seriously, are they not ashmed to have a 35 year old son still living with them) and you on the other hand refused to train yourself.

silly boy!

please, forget marriage for now, there is nothing you can offer a woman on the guise of a marriage, you'll only turn her to your maid.

Chaiii...you are really harsh oh ! cry cry cry If na me dem tell this kain thing, i go cry no be small.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married by sisisioge: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
uboma:

Prayer alone won't take you anywhere.
start saving up for a decent accommodation.
You will stop being wasteful if you start paying your own bills and stop relying on your parents.
As per settling down, don't rush into it.
When you have gained control of your finances, your mind will naturally focus on seeking out your missingrib.

Well said dude...well said.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married by belamour(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
You Like Spending Abi

No Worry

Just

Start A Project

You Need Channel Your Hobby(spending) Into Something Productive

No Cause For Alarm Abt Masturbating

You Will Outgrown It When You Get To The Stage

Re: Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married by butanep(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Joavid:
No one needs to pet you. you need tough love and it's your parents fault. Psychologically, you're still a teenager - that's why you spend on irrelevant things you can't account for, you have no savings, you still live with your parents, you still masturbate, you don't even pay any bills.

You stopped growing when you were 18.

Your parents need to kick you out of the house because yes, they have failed ( like seriously, are they not ashamed to have a 35 year old son living with them) and you on the other hand refused to train yourself.

silly boy!

please, forget marriage for now, there is nothing you can offer a woman on the guise of marriage, you'll only turn her to your maid.

This guy go strict oooo...

Chaii...

The truth is really bitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Dresses Daughter In The Attire Of A Native Doctor To Celebrate Her Birthday / Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral / My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.