Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral (3779 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Couple Marry In Jeans & T-shirts To Show Weddings Don’t Have To Be Expensive / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by infoviraltuned: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers and Casual Clothes, Video goes Viral

A Nigerian couple has tied the knot wearing slippers and casual wear in 

It is not clear whether it is a decision of choice or condition, but it was crystal clear that theirs was extremely low-budget and simple.

Guests were also casually dressed As the man drank, people came close and sprayed some money on the couple. He then got up and walked together with the bride in the direction of a seated elderly man. There, they received marriage blessings and advice.

It was observed that the man spoke in Igbo language, suggesting that the occasion involved an Igbo couple. It was also observed that all guests that graced the occasion were casually dressed. No bridesmaid was employed for the occasion. Interestingly, the wedding venue wasn't specially decorated.

Watch the video below
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/nigerian-couple-marry-wearing-slippers-and-casual-clothes-video-goes-viral/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by heydays: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
SAPA 101

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Rastaramsey(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Trenches wedding grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by KingsleyCEO: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Whatever works for you, fine!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Ogamysamo: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
best wishes!

only those in their shoe understand, but las las dem stir history in 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by iamezekwesiri: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
as dem hand reach.... Naso dem do am.

Their fans still celebrated them and now they have gone viral...

you wey get your money come dey view them!

Lesson: no allow societal pressure make you carry hand like say you get turmor for armpit.

we don't care about you !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Ogamysamo: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
heydays:
SAPA 101
SAPA101
See As Person Age 101
Rich Dude Can We See Your Own Wedding Picture?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Ogamysamo: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
iamezekwesiri:
as dem hand reach.... Naso dem do am.

Their fans still celebrated them and now they have gone viral...

you wey get your money come dey view them!

Lesson: no allow societal pressure make you carry hand like say you get turmor for armpit.

we don't care about you !!!!

THAT PART CHUK ME

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
In the words of Ice Cube.....

"Do ya thang Man,F**k what they looking at".
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin when you are only intrested in the toto p(na una day waste money og
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by KingsJohnson(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Trenches wedding grin grin grin

The really purpose of marriage is happiness.

It doesn't matter how big or small the wedding is

You call it trenches but they are more happy in their trenches, you should learn such too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by modskiller(m): 3:07am On Jun 03, 2022
So much sense in it as longs as it is done according to their will and pocket size.

If you’re not happy for them, walk out your door to your streets.

Before you walk down the 3rd street you’d see a transformer, do the needful
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Channah1(f): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Na wetin their hand reach. Not a crime of something to be ashamed of.

Happy married life to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Their choice
Hml to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by simplepee(f): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm a sucker for simplicity but definitely not this, kilode! Na by force to marry ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Polynek(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Such is life
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Miraclejunction(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
This is what happens when the girls father discovers she was pregnant a day b4 the wedding....no time for planning...
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by iamezekwesiri: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
comrade, i didn't intend to chuk you grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogamysamo:

THAT PART CHUK ME
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Ogamysamo: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
iamezekwesiri:
comrade, i didn't intend to chuk you grin grin grin grin grin grin

aman bet the truth chuky me and suddenly sent my brain to the world of thoughts, you try sha thank you for that part

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by TeeGentle(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's better than forming a rich nigga that is going to land you in serious debt
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just hope they don't end up birthing many children.
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by emmanuelbrown26: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:
I just hope they don't end up birthing many children.
Exactly my thought ohhh, happy Friday friend
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly my thought ohhh, happy Friday friend

Uncle Emma, dis your friendship tagging...abeg make I look the sky outside! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Uncle Emma, dis your friendship tagging...abeg make I look the sky outside! cheesy

As long as you're not a daughter of eve, I think you're safe. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

As long as you're not a daughter of eve, I think you're safe. cheesy

We are all God's creation, irrespective of gender, race and religion.

My life is God's hand, so I am safe. cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

We are all God's creation, irrespective of gender, race and religion.

My life is God's hand, so I am safe. cool

I doubt uncle Emma agrees with that. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I doubt uncle Emma agrees with that. cheesy

Whether he agrees or not, that is what I believe in...... taught in catechism and has been my lived experience. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Whether he agrees or not, that is what I believe in...... taught in catechism and has been my lived experience. cheesy

You went to catechism? cheesy

My brother hated going so much, you can't imagine what he made us do to avoid going.
I told my mum the other day what we did as kids, and she couldn't believe her ears. cheesy

Boys ehn...their audaciousness can give their sisters high blood pressure. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

My brother hated going so much, you can't imagine what he made us do to avoid going.
I told my mum the other day what we did as kids, and she couldn't believe her ears. cheesy

Boys ehn...their audaciousness can give their sisters high blood pressure. cheesy

I also had my own fair share of truancy, missing classes Saturday and Sunday evenings and my elder sis who is now a Rev. Sr. was my partner in truancy, we dey branch to go play! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

I also had my own fair share of truancy, missing classes Saturday and Sunday evenings and my elder sis who is now a Rev. Sr. was my partner in truancy, we dey branch to go play! cheesy

Na wah o!

Children everywhere are pretty much the same.
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Catechism! It's been long I heard this word..

I gara catechism?

I natara oriri nso ka o wu confirmation, ole nke imere eme..

Na girls they like catechism pass na...for confirmation class...Plus time to be away from parents eye while enjoying TT by guys.. grin grin grin

Smh the other time, my immediate was telling my mom how we use to divide and chop offering money given to us as little boys...

And na me dey coordinate the spending...lmao

We buy kuli kuli because it comes bulky for that of 1 naira..Imagine that of 10niara then..

Or we buy aki awusa dry one.. grin grin

Boys eeeh, lmao we disturb o.
Re: Nigerian Couple Marry Wearing Slippers And Casual Clothes, Video Goes Viral by Mindlog: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o!

Children everywhere are pretty much the same.

On a reflective note, I think back then those handling the classes didn't make it fun for kids, still remembering Uncle Slyvester and his cane! cheesy.

I usually like to drop by at my local parish here in Cambridge to observe the catechism classes and it is so much fun for the kids and they are always so excited for the next class.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 / Middle Class And Upper Class Children / Mum Dresses Daughter In The Attire Of A Native Doctor To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.