Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Another Season Of Giving, Why Not Give What Will Stand The Test Of Time! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Another Season Of Giving, Why Not Give What Will Stand The Test Of Time! (355 Views)

Am On The Verge Of Giving Up / The Hazard Of Giving-up / Register For Pearson Test Of English (PTE-A) Exams Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Season Of Giving, Why Not Give What Will Stand The Test Of Time! by moatacad: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
I remember Chief Ebenezer Obey’s song: “Christmas is coming Baba buy Shoes for me , oh la , oh la, oh la…” so funny as it may sound,lol; I sang that song year in, year out partly because most of the gifts bought during Christmas season don’t even last till the next Christmas, they are mostly tangible: they either fade out in beauty or got damage and I had to start looking forward to the next Christmas gift.

Many of us may want to give our loved ones gift for the season, there is a gift that stands the test of time and this is about investing in their future!

At Moat Academy, we believe in the saying that “give a man a fish and you feed him a day, when you teach him to fish, you are giving him an occupation that will feed him a lifetime”. Why not empower yourself, your child or sibling or spouse or bae with the skills that will boast their career at Moat Academy for Developers.

For those who are familiar with us, they know that our boot camp equips our trainees with the necessary skills that we make them job-ready. They learn so much in the 10-weeks in software development than they have done in their entire 4-year or more stay in the higher institution as our approach is 100% practical and job-oriented.

Our curriculum have been designed in a way to fit in the missing link between the university and the industry so that our graduands can hit the ground from day one and run in any software company in the world; making them highly demanded professionals by employers.

Now, wait to hear this: the music will change next year to “Christmas is coming Baba, I want to buy shoes for you, oh la , oh la , oh la…”

The next batch of training starts by February 7th 2017, register at www.moatacademy.com . Enroll by January 7 and save N10,000.00 on your tuition.

(1) (Reply)

Practical Considerations For Business Success / Global Entrepreneur Program / Independent Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.