Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,204 members, 7,957,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System (4315 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
They aren't the ones to pay that 30%, but rather the members. if your question is how they make there money, simple, the lots of traffic generated when it's numerous members login into their site to check their Personal Office, PO, generates lots of fun to them cos within a minute over a million people logs into that site.

Stop this silly noise about traffic!u hear?
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
collitexnaira:
Buhari has been given a food for thought,,

He call it a scam, where as it's boldly written on there website "use your spare money" so any sensible person knows what he/she is against

Will Buhari call tobacco company a scam too, having warn people that smokers re liable to die young, yet people still rush them

You are not intelligent.. Sorry to say. U just talked like a kindergarten pupil
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Davesope:
oga this question any internet savy will answer do those on instagram with I million follower advertise anything on there pages

Please i am an internet savy. But i don't understand how traffic translates to automatic revenue. Can u enlighten us?
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by henrysam(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2016
samtee37:
As I didn't support the fed government fight against MMM, so as am against this vulgar words against our president.. ......... How will a foreigner be insulting our government Bcus, which f the benefit we Nigerians are gotten from his platform...... ..... It's not good enough
Which government. Do you have a government at all in this country?
Safe yourself and your immediate family. Nobody give a damn about anybody in this country

2 Likes

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by dannytoe(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2016
bubu belike

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2016
pallybrown:
How do you guys get the 30 percent from ?
Same way owner of nairaland gets his dough.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

How does the website traffic translate to revenue when the website doesn't advertise anything on it? Who pays them because of the huge traffic and why?
You dey see advertisements for whatsapp or Instagram?
The traffic generates the money. With advertising its a bonus.
See as plenty scam investments dey everywhere but na mmm wey dey pay dey dey after.. Lolx.
Una know how much pple dey loose for sport betting etc so. Funny animals.
Stop taking PANADOL for other pples headache.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Please i am an internet savy. But i don't understand how traffic translates to automatic revenue. Can u enlighten us?
Google your question for Wikipedia na. Kikikikikiki
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by ThisYourTatafo: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2016
pallybrown:
How do you guys get the 30 percent from ?

Na ppu like u go first put tire for thief neck if he's caught stealing maggi in the market square, now so many to be thieves have been liberated to earn a living legitimately and u r saying this rubbish, no lemme vex for u o

Bad belle...shut up before I nack ur mouth with this baton

3 Likes

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2016
begwong:

Google your question for Wikipedia na. Kikikikikiki

Some of u will just come and make Noise on the ontet without knowing anything. You mentioned Instagram making money despite not advertising. That is big lie from the pit of hell. Instagram am been running paod adverts since 2013. Better stop littering the internet about things u have zero knowledge about!
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by cupidFlint(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
SmartMugu:

How does the website traffic translate to revenue when the website doesn't advertise anything on it? Who pays them because of the huge traffic and why?
Ask Google, do your findings and start working smart and not hard
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
samtee37:
As I didn't support the fed government fight against MMM, so as am against this vulgar words against our president.. ......... How will a foreigner be insulting our government Bcus, which f the benefit we Nigerians are gotten from his platform...... ..... It's not good enough
Oya help us insult his President too biko.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by cupidFlint(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Stop this silly noise about traffic!u hear?
Stop being ignorant and wise up
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
Ask Google, do your findings and start working smart and not hard

Answer the question. U don't know anything. Just make noise about traffic. Why are u directing to Google if u have any knowledge of what u are talking about. You assertions means traffic on BOA,GTB, CHASE banks generate income for them. Super clowns!
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Some of u will just come and make Noise on the ontet without knowing anything. You mentioned Instagram making money despite not advertising. That is big lie from the pit of hell. Instagram am been running paod adverts since 2013. Better stop littering the internet about things u have zero knowledge about!
Oya Google is your answer.
But just stop taking PANADOL for odas pain. Wait till it crashes like una stock market and banks wey no dey fit help
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
begwong:

Oya Google is your answer.
But just stop taking PANADOL for odas pain. Wait till it crashes like una stock market and banks wey no dey fit help

Very unintelligent argument. what is my business with whatever u do with your.money. But littering the internet with rubbish is something a sane person will stand against
cupidFlint:
Stop being ignorant and wise up

Next is to direct to google. Unintelligent chaps.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Very unintelligent argument. what is my business with whatever u do with your.money. But littering the internet with rubbish is something a sane person will stand against

U wey invent the Internet wetin u dey fine here. Kikikikikiki
PLS stop taking paracetamol for people fever. Wen Banks crashed with pple monies and D stock markets where were u sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by cupidFlint(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Intelligent oga,, who your intelligence epp na your "intelligent" type put us for this mess of a government... nonsense

1 Like

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:
Did this nerd just say "MMM" is redistributing wealth and restoring social justice? By collecting money from the first entry investors, then ordering the next entry investors to pay the first entries, and convincing others to join the scheme, and hope the chain continues geometrically, depriving the country of economic development?

Sergey Mavrodi, you're an enemy of the state. Since you're the founder, the scheme started with pioneer entries(who are the regional founders) providing help to the tune of billions of dollar to your account and await the next entries to provide help to them, recovering their money with huge profits, then promulgate the scheme geometrically, till eventually the system crashes, and the last entries are unable to get back their returns.

It means the scheme was designed to rob off the last entries.

Confirmed evil genius!

Is it your money that people are using. Why not mind your business.

1 Like

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by cupidFlint(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Answer the question. U don't know anything. Just make noise about traffic. Why are u directing to Google if u have any knowledge of what u are talking about. You assertions means traffic on BOA,GTB, CHASE banks generate income for them. Super clowns!
Oga me dey make my money from this online so called Ponzi. na your type carry us pit for this mess of a criminal government. if our economy had been buoyant do you think the MMM crew would come into this country? free me joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by koboko69: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
Oga me dey make my money from this online so called Ponzi. na your type carry us pit for this mess of a criminal government. if our economy had been buoyant do you think the MMM crew would come into this country? free me joor

Mr man i am not here talking about ur ponzi scheme or how u making money from it cos when u loose money, u will be silent like a snail or decide to be silent for life by hanging ur self.

What we are talking about is u with your myopic knowledge dabbling into things u have zero knowledge about. You can do your thing without buttressing your points with things u know nothing about. U have not defended ur assertions about traffic, all u say is go to google and whine about making money. Who cares how u make u money. But stop polluting the internet with senseless poo. Be smart and stop being unintelligent!
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by matrix199(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2016
PUSH1:

Is it your money that people are using. Why not mind your business.

If NAFDAC minded her business, I'm sure fake and counterfeit drugs would have killed half of Nigerians, including you.

I won't close my eyes and mouth and let my sons and daughters make money dishonorarily, disregarding the effects on the economy.

Recession is the time to put in physical input to production, to revive the economy, but not go about lazy means of making money.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by collitexnaira(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

You are not intelligent.. Sorry to say. U just talked like a kindergarten pupil

Why re you so pained in the ass , last i check this is a public forum nd everyone is entitled to his own opinion,, so Bleep off
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by cupidFlint(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Mr man i am not here talking about ur ponzi scheme or how u making money from it cos when u loose money, u will be silent like a snail or decide to be silent for life by hanging ur self.

What we are talking about is u with your myopic knowledge dabbling into things u have zero knowledge about. You can do your thing without buttressing your points with things u know nothing about. U have not defended ur assertions about traffic, all u say is go to google and whine about making money. Who cares how u make u money. But stop polluting the internet with senseless poo. Be smart and stop being unintelligent!
Oga the money wey I go loose when it crashes Shie na my money? I come yiur house beg you for loan? why taking panadol for AIDS wey dey worry buhari
how does blogs make their own money? guy stop this folly abeg

2 Likes

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by somadinho10: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
talktimi:
Daura helipad. Pls send my 10k cool
;Dmad man
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:

If NAFDAC minded her business, I'm sure fake and counterfeit drugs would have killed half of Nigerians, including you.

I won't close my eyes and mouth and let my sons and daughters make money dishonorarily, disregarding the effects on the economy.

Recession is the time to put in physical input to production, to revive the economy, but not go about lazy means of making money.

Not everybody have the money to participate. There are people out there who cannot burst of 1k ngn. People are willing to work but no work. Let's concentrate on that 1st.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by begwong: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Leadership Newspapers Mobile Money: Customers Risk Losing Money If We License Telcos – CBN See what the government are planning to do, always suffering its citizens.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by ChikezieU(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:

PHYSICAL INPUT? are you joking? You mean like like joggling the streets looking for who to fetch water for. Or does your PHYSICAL INPUT mean something else
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by stcool(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:

You are John Snow... You know nothing. Receive sense!
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by stcool(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:

You are John Snow... You know nothing. Receive sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / Free webinar explaining this 25 to 200k naira weekly strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.