Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System (4244 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by thebestprice(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Now let's Make Anambra great again® , #MAnamGrA
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by LeonOgu(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2016
It is my Pleasure to see you healthy and alive this season. It gives joy to see someone fulfilling his God's preordained plan for life. To be independent means freedom from external control. This includes, having a property of your own, eg: Land of your own and House of your own.

To Make your dream properties come through this season, we have Estates in, Ibeju-Lekki, where there is International Airport, Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Proposed Universities, the newly proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, and much more.
Other places we have land are:Ikorodu, Magboro that's Mountain Of Fire area, Simawa behind New Redeemed Camp, Agbara, Mowe/Ofada. We also have Single Plots of land for sales in Lagos town both on the Island and mainland even buildings for sale. Outside Lagos, We have Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Anambra, Etc. All our Lands are estates and have global C of O. No Omonile problem, No government acquisition, Solid and Dry land.

For More details Contact me now on, 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8287
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by PMIcon(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
orunto27:
Sergey Mavrodi is Robinhood, we know that. Let him INCORPORATE MMM with CAMD.

It is a mutual aid community. You don't have to register to help people. People have the right to associate and since MMM doesn't have any bank account (Members pay directly to members account), what will be the benefit of spending money and wasting time to register?

Pinrest, Instagram, Facebook and co.. which one is registered in Nigeria.

*My opinion* I stand to be corrected*

1 Like

Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by stcool(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
PMIcon:

It is a mutual aid community. You don't have to register to help people. People have the right to associate and since MMM doesn't have any bank account (Members pay directly to members account), what will be the benefit of spending money and wasting time to register?

Pinrest, Instagram, Facebook and co.. which one is registered in Nigeria.

*My opinion* I stand to be corrected*

Let them wait for incorporation in Nigeria. Don't mind John Snow and co.

January 2017 john snow and his followers would register in MMM.

Nigeria is in a recession they could not channel their research and analysis to bring the economy out of the recession. MMM is working you want to start analysing your down fall.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by PMIcon(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
They aren't the ones to pay that 30%, but rather the members. if your question is how they make there money, simple, the lots of traffic generated when it's numerous members login into their site to check their Personal Office, PO, generates lots of fun to them cos within a minute over a million people logs into that site.
Except they are selling statistics and co to third parties, they don't generate funds just because of traffic, okay? But they don't have to make money now. Facebook for example didn't bring up the business side until the targeted members have been reached.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2016
I sell bitcoin at the rate of 495$
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Mrbllymer: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
jane122:
I sell bitcoin at the rate of 495$
jane are you not selling again?
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Henryadaku(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:
Did this nerd just say "MMM" is redistributing wealth and restoring social justice? By collecting money from the first entry investors, then ordering the next entry investors to pay the first entries, and convincing others to join the scheme, and hope the chain continues geometrically, depriving the country of economic development?

Sergey Mavrodi, you're an enemy of the state. Since you're the founder, the scheme started with pioneer entries(who are the regional founders) providing help to the tune of billions of dollar to your account and await the next entries to provide help to them, recovering their money with huge profits, then promulgate the scheme geometrically, till eventually the system crashes, and the last entries are unable to get back their returns.

It means the scheme was designed to rob off the last entries.

Confirmed evil genius!

I still don't get how this MMM of a thing affect y'all I'm not a participant tho but stay out of it.....and how has mmm affected the economic..... Jeez its plane to see you re work in a bank or part of the system if not you won't complain...if they loose their money or gain ehh nor concern you its clearly stated on the site....so this horeshit you just typed is uncalled for
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by chemberlin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Realdeals:
The 30% interest remains a mystery, whether Mavrodi likes it or not MMM will still crash. The rate of new opt in will reduce and returning participant will not inject new fund while some will stop. No doubt MMM has helped a lot of people, it will simply become non sustainable in the long run. New participants that enter the scheme last will bear the brunt.

You are talking out of ignorance..u better go close to someone that knows about the system and everyhting about it to get more information and stop fooling urself here..
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by Henryadaku(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
matrix199:

If NAFDAC minded her business, I'm sure fake and counterfeit drugs would have killed half of Nigerians, including you.

I won't close my eyes and mouth and let my sons and daughters make money dishonorarily, disregarding the effects on the economy.

Recession is the time to put in physical input to production, to revive the economy, but not go about lazy means of making money.

Nice ......leave the lazy once to do their MMM whiles you put your physical input to production... #practice what you preach come to think of it if you were u wouldn't be on nairaland typing horeshit back to back....its their money their wahala you have no business whatsoever......keep ur cheap wise intelligent opinion to your self .have a nice day
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by orunto27: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2016
You sound incorrigible. Money is the Root and Route of all evil, I hope you've heard that before? Facebook, Twitter etc and even Nairaland on which you're talking right now are all internet connected to NCC, who assesses and rates them for FG. As at now NCC is working to get a suitable modus operandi to tax all those Companies. NCC is coping, meanwhile, with the hitches posed by some few and unstable characters in the NASS, who we believe are being influenced somehow by these Companies.
Re: MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System by kYjelly2: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Gpdwise:

its not as if the participant of mmm do not know the risk involved in investing on mmm. CNN made it known this week that the rate of poverty in Nigeria has dropped by 20% due to mmm.let's be frank, all mmm participant know that mmm is ponzi scheme and are willing to invest all they have and even borrow money to invest even when it is written on the site that one should only use there spare money. who do we blame for the popularity of this scheme is it our bank that gives us an interest of4% in deposits made and charges an interest of 27% on loans.I am a nigerian and I can't understand why our federal government or even state government haven't keyed into a scheme like mmm for its citizen to eradicate poverty.If Nigeria as a country is serious about eradicating poverty! the use of its population strength should be its goal do so and networking should be one of its core area of concentration.imagine a Lagos state sets up something like mmm using both bvn, mobile phone number, email and have a bench mark of not investing more than 200,000 naira.tell me do you think such system won't be sustained.its Nigeria finally and corruption is our middle name!!! but am certain mmm should serve as an eye opener to our government.

That CNN thing was photoshoped dude. it wasn't the real headline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment / ∆∆airdroplord Premium Crypto Airdrops From 100$ Only∆∆ / Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.