Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Kind Of MMM I Want To Be Know For. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Kind Of MMM I Want To Be Know For. (624 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With / The Evils Of MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of MMM I Want To Be Know For. by lexilla007(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2016
The kind of MMM I want people to know me with........

Here is the kind of MMM platform I want people to know me for. This MMM offers more than monetary gains. It opens the mind and heart out to be motivated and inspired to action. It opens the mind of a person to truly live. I bet that is far more beneficial from the popular MMM.

This article is just to introduce you to this MMM scheme. Hey no fears. This one ain't crashing. You ain't losing any money here. You definitely ain't harming anybody in the long-run here.

Next week is going to be the Maiden edition of the MMM series. The main Idea is to motivate man to action. It is to give a man wisdom to live. I don't want to come up religious but please at your leisure read Ecclesiastes 7 : 12.

Next week's Monday Motivational Moment Is going to be centred on "thinking deep long enough for ideas".

Watch out for it.

ogunleyeakinola.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of MMM I Want To Be Know For. by KalaniLoansNG: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
We will be expecting your post.
Re: The Kind Of MMM I Want To Be Know For. by lastmessenger: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thinking deep long enough for ideas. I love that line. Seriously i am not a fan of cheap of money. I just want to do something wortwhile with the Life God gave me.
I need i deas,i really do need ideas and my greatest fear is that time is going.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Taxes Do I Av To Pay As Web Designer / Naira Stabilises At Parallel Market / Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.