Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Top of the morning to you all. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top of the morning to you all. (1227 Views)

A Friend Got Scammed This Morning To The Tune Of 1.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Itzmax:
who is posting this! stop creating false alarm
Calculux95:
Guy this is the second thread you've created suggesting the same thing, isn't it still too early to be this jobless... please try and be useful to your generation. If you aren't interested in MMM leave it for those who are, we all

read the disclaimer before we invested in it. I provided help since Thursday and I haven't been matched, and I got paid on Saturday. The fact is you can say all your rubbish , people are still getting paid.
ifex370:
op must be suffering..
op send me your account number let me help u with cash.. I can see your very hungry
Libber:
I just receive my alert this morning,still expecting more alert because their time will expire today,mmm rock,Christmas don set for me, Still trying to settle my task in the on going guiders school, Thunder fire the person when create this post
Haters,Mmm is still waxing stronger.
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by HQuadreal: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmm hmm clear throat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Someone just told me now o.
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Expect curses from the gullible faithfuls grin cheesy

Just wait here ... no run o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2016
I stand gidi GBA. Mmm has crashed.
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by ilelabayor: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2016
you are the guys they paid to create panic abi? eyin were meji. Seems you people don't have jobs to do on a monday morning...

4 Likes

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2016
who is posting this! stop creating false alarm

1 Like

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by sjulia36(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2016
Why don't u login to there website to confirm, it's people like u dat wil eventually make it crash by spreading rumours angry

1 Like

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2016
I just receive my alert this morning,still expecting more alert because their time will expire today,mmm rock,Christmas don set for me, Still trying to settle my task in the ongoing guiders school, Thunder fire the person when create this post

3 Likes

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Mmm has crashed. Be there deceiving yourself so that you can cash out.
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by missiamme: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Libber:
I just receive my alert this morning,still expecting more alert because their time will expire today,mmm rock,Christmas don set for me, Still trying to settle my task in the ongoing guiders school, Thunder fire the person when create this post
lol
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by ifex370(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
op must be suffering..

op send me your account number let me help u with cash.. I can see your very hungry

3 Likes

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by Calculux95: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
Guy this is the second thread you've created suggesting the same thing, isn't it still too early to be this jobless... please try and be useful to your generation. If you aren't interested in MMM leave it for those who are, we all read the disclaimer before we invested in it. I provided help since Thursday and I haven't been matched, and I got paid on Saturday. The fact is you can say all your rubbish , people are still getting paid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by ThisYourTatafo: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Do u have a brain ?
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by oloribabs(f): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Try out Get Help Worldwide,
Register through my signature.
Mail me on angelicbb30@gmail.com for more info

1 Like

Re: Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Do u have a brain ?

Warris dis one saying?
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by WilliamsNedd: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2016
ifex370:
op must be suffering..

grin
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by computerboy: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Top of the morning to you all. by ThisYourTatafo: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Warris dis one saying?

Shurrup b4 i

(1) (Reply)

Come In TBC Owners / Bank PHB Shares / This May Interest You And You Can Earn Perfect Money Every 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.