Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) (48222 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Flavour Washes As Phyno Smokes In New Photo / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:

This guy you be mumu I swear. hahahahahahahha
Brotherly, happen?
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:
When non Nigerians talk about Nigerians, they are actually referring to Igbos.

Just tell me any sector that you won't find hardworking Igbos.

Just like the house of Israel with many gods despite being the chosen land of God, Igbos have few bad people who engage in illegal things.

You just can't take away t he quest for success from Igbos.
Just try and interview any Igbo hawking on the street, you will be amazed by his dream which he will definitely achieve.

We are in Agriculture, entertainment, sports, education and most importantly, MAKING MONEY.

IGBO KWENU

I agree with you, their hard work is yielding good results in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. very soon they will produce Pablo Escobar of our time.

kwenu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by emijo(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Umuigbo nwe mens
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Maximus85(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

Just like the house of Israel with many gods despite being the chosen land of God, Igbos have few bad people who engage in illegal things.

Just try and interview any Igbo hawking on the street, you will be amazed by his dream which he will definitely achieve.

We are in Agriculture, entertainment, sports, education and most importantly, MAKING MONEY.

IGBO KWENU

This is so true. They will do ANYTHING whatsoever to succeed. grin grin grin for them it's get rich or die trying and true to this many of them die trying. They are very creative and take risks.

3 Likes

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by royalemperors: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
rattlesnake:
imagine oooooo Nigerians from low self esteem to no self esteem
You they mind them? celebrating unnecessary things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Zico5:

I don't know the kind of pleasure u people derive from boasting. Empty barrel they say makes the loudest noise. With all the hardwork u are proclaiming, are igbo the most successful in this country. Think my friend and stop deceiving urself. Nonsense.
I don't know the kind of pleasure u people derive from boasting. Empty barrel they say makes the loudest noise. With all the hardwork u are proclaiming, are igbo the most successful in this country. Think my friend and stop deceiving urself. Nonsense.

e pain tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by royalemperors: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
Brotherly, happen?
Nothing sir, was just hailing you base on who you be.
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by royalemperors: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
ISDKING:
Hater
Who is this THING?

1 Like

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

IGBO KWENU

Igbos rock. They are found in all sectors like you rightly said such as drug trafficking and fake medicines importation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Ahmadgani:

I agree with you, their hard work is yielding good results in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. very soon they will produce Pablo Escobar of our time.

kwenu

all this ritulist are in pained tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
1stCitizen:

Igbos rock. They are found in all sectors like you rightly said such as drug trafficking and fake medicines importation.

yahoo yahoo, ritualist if u are pained jumb inside lagoon tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:

Nothing sir, was just hailing you base on who you be.
hahaha. You don start. Abeg carry me put for ground jare

Morning sir
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Maximus85(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
Phyno shared a short clip on IG where his song was being played in a US club. Notably in the video footage was Usher who tries his best to sing along as several other people chanted to the song.People at the club are seen turning up to the melodious tune. What a sight.
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xammoJRm0Jg
cc.lalasticlala, mynd44

Where is Usher in this video trying to sing along. Chai. And this club is filled with Nigerians. So it's no big deal that the song was played. I can say categorically that the dj in that club is a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
ofonjas children of anger and hate are not happy atol....

they want usher to play there ritualist olamide song grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2016
u guys wnat usher to sing that noise olamide dey do grin grin grin grin grin

fools

agberos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by amanze15(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
watched a basketball game specificallly the raptors and cavs game and the in-house DJ kept playing naija jams, i felt proud though

1 Like

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by yommen: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

IGBO KWENU

You ibos like to raise issues where there is no issues. Watch the video and you will see that Usher neither sang nor even tried to sing along. he was only busy recording the video clip.

A black man was chosen as a member of Trump's econmic advisory team. That man is Yoruba and he is the only blackman so far recognised by Trump so far.

Lessons: every tribe verily verily counts in Nigeria but i realise a single count for ibos turns you on like an agama lizard. Leave inferiority complex alone and be human just for once.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
see how all ofonjas are angry grin grin grin grin grin

ritualist, agberos, area tout, yahoo yahoo boys want to measure dick with phyno song grin grin grin grin

u guys should go and look for ur fellow ritualist mate not phyno tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by CuteTj(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
mjbaba:
Na so person dey sing along? Sing along or trying to understand what's going on grin grin grin
As in..... He just seemed to be having fun and not caring about the song that was playing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Wesely01(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
Phyno shared a short clip on IG where his song was being played in a US club. Notably in the video footage was Usher who tries his best to sing along as several other people chanted to the song.People at the club are seen turning up to the melodious tune. What a sight.
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xammoJRm0Jg
cc.lalasticlala, mynd44

Nigerians funny people , usher did not say one word he was surprised that why are these people this way and was showing us Nigerians doing the sing alone, please kindly rephrase you topic head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Jakama90(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

IGBO KWENU
Proudly lGBO....

4 Likes

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2016
yommen:

You ibos like to raise issues where there is no issues. Watch the video and you will see that Usher neither sang nor even tried to sing along. he was only busy recording the video clip.

A black man was chosen as a member of Trump's econmic advisory team. That man is Yoruba and he is the only blackman so far recognised by Trump so far.

Lessons: every tribe verily verily counts in Nigeria but i realise a single count for ibos turns you on like an agama lizard. Leave inferiority complex alone and be human just for once.

u guys rise issue more than igbos....how many ibos are in world bank....let me hear word abeg because one yoruba is been appointed by trump we no go hear world agian

go to world bank is not igbo woman was recently appointed....they have like two igbo women there.....so lets hear word

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by freeborn76(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

IGBO KWENU

You are right, when non-Nigerians talk about Nigeria's drug peddling record, kidnapping, unbelievable level of crime and total disregard for constituted authority even in foreign lands, they are actually referring to Igbos. You are very correct! When India said Nigerians are like cancer, they actually meant Igbos. When South Africans spit at the mention of the name Nigeria, they actually mean Igbos...thank you for your sincerity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:
Who is this THING?
That should b directed to u
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by quickwitted: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by drnoel: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:
[s]When non Nigerians talk about Nigerians, they are actually referring to Igbos.

Just like the house of Israel with many gods despite being the chosen land of God, Igbos have few bad people who engage in illegal things. [/s]

IGBO KWENU

Comment uncalled for. I helped u cancel the unnecessary parts. grin it now looks better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by royalemperors: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

u guys rise issue more than igbos....how many ibos are in world bank....let me hear word abeg because one yoruba is been appointed by trump we no go hear world agian

go to world bank is not igbo woman was recently appointed....they have like two igbo women there.....so lets hear word

Let's hear word, on Nairaland? hmmmm

You see what Igbo has done to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by TeamSimple(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

IGBO KWENU
YOU DONT NEED ALL THESE,BECAUSE VERILY THE GLOBAL STATISTICS DOESN'T FAVOUR YOUR TRIBE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by legendte(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
freeborn76:

You are right, when non-Nigerians talk about Nigeria's drug peddling record, kidnapping, unbelievable level of crime and total disregard for constituted authority even in foreign lands, they are actually referring to Igbos. You are very correct! When India said Nigerians are like cancer, they actually meant Igbos. When South Africans spit at the mention of the name Nigeria, they actually mean Igbos...thank you for your sincerity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:
ODE!
That's should b second name right ?
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by legendte(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
TeamSimple:

YOU DONT NEED ALL THESE,BECAUSE VERILY THE GLOBAL STATISTICS DOESN'T FAVOUR YOUR TRIBE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.