Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot (biz Training) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot (biz Training) (786 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Bitcoins On Paxful(tutorial) / Free Bitcoins On Autopilot / Itunes Gift Card And Bitcoins On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot (biz Training) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders....A pleasant monday morning to you...
Learn how to earn bitcoins daily and set it on autopilot i.e you earn even while you sleep....

The training involves:-

* Teaching you how to create your bitcoin wallet
* How to earn free bitcoins daily
* How to set an autoresponder to automate your bitcoin earnings
*How to make adverts to get referrals to earn you more bitcoins and to earn you on their bitcoin investments
*how to double your bitcoins till u reach 1btc which equals to $763 as at now

If you're in Lagos join me live to acquire the knowledge about (Bitcoin earnings, Trading & Investment)

venue:: Suite 15/17 solaron plaza,egbeda-Lagos

Call or Whatsapp chat with me on 07068910883 (Serious people plz)

I train on whatsapp as well for those outside Lagos

Training fee @ the venue is 7k (3 days training)
on whatsapp is 3k.....(7 days mentorship)

Re: Earn Bitcoins On Autopilot (biz Training) by Osama10(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send 100,000 Promotional Emails To 2000 Prospective Clients For FREE / You Can Own A Peer To Peer Donation Website Like MMM For As Low As 60k. / Now Dollar Is Available In The Forex Market And It's Value Is Slumb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.