Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area (39027 Views)

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Lovexme:
I don't care. I'm getting a free bag from work wink

U made me laugh ....oooo. you remind me of Dec.2013 when my boss told us that he's going to give us a 'bag 50k of rice each and at the end he gave us 3 Mudu each with 2 liters of power oil.

I resigned the following month.

my sales alone for the Nov. and Dec. of that year was roughly N7.9m.

that made me quit 8 to 5 job

and no regret. I thank God

I

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Abdstrakt(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Emodeee:
hyperinflation.
We never reach that level at all. In fact we no fit reach that level.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by ogunboss: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Local rice is 15k in Ondo.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2016
casttlebarbz:
45k...Libya
Hahahahaha funny u cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Ekiti 3k cool
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by siempere(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I know you're 40 years old and still lives with your mother

I'm a 25 year old independently rich guy

Poor rat
My friend u cannot be 25yrs and still think like u do...unless u really have problems..and why is a "f" after ur name...are a hermaphrodite??
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Aminat508(f): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ekiti 3k cool
loju ala shocked
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Dotwillis1(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ekiti 3k cool
bross yhu can lie.

Na 2500 grin
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
idris4eva:
Here in ondo 25k
Bros you can lie sha!

Where in Ondo do they sell rice for 25k.....shuooo
At Okitipupa it's 16k At Ore it's 17k At Akure it's 17k At Ondo it's 17k At Owo. It's 18.5 At Ikare it's 18k

I'm rice dealer too

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by chrisxxx(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2016
jaymejate:

Then your generation won't even have chance to see rice talk less of eating it
SO SOME PEOPLE ARE ZOMBIE?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by lastpage: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Lol

Nice try

I don't have any family member in Nigeria

This is WHY people must be careful, who they listen to!
Those who have NOTHING AT STAKE in Nigeria, will drive you to cause chaos and ruin your own country while they stay afar and still laugh at you! undecided undecided

Well, in that place where you have your 'family' either White Policeman is killing them like flies or Trump is planning to deport them all back home, one of the two will happen.
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Alajiki(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

1 bag of rice is 24k here (still very cheap and affordable)

I want it to go up to 90k so that the zombies will not eat rice this Christmas

Oni kati-kati.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by wilsonbright: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Short grain 14,500, Long grain 17,000 here in Alagbado. Call 08036848908
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Lovexme:
I don't care. I'm getting a free bag from work wink
... And free reduction of allowances as well wink
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Dotwillis1:
bross yhu can lie.

Na 2500 grin
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by rockyh(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Folafikemi:
I bought mine 15k 50kg bag here in lagos some weeks ago.
guy na agric rice u buy not erosa rice cos wetin rice day follow enter lagos is 17.5k depending on ur location i sell rice so any rice u bought for 15k is deffi8ly rubber rice or agric

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by kenx1(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2016
ShoBabba:
22k here in Benin City

Benin must different nawa
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by dreezybines: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Tobium1:
Let me call Airtel customer care, dey will know better tongue

Smiles...

You remind me of one guy named innocent that called Airtel customer care for where he can get cheap bag of rice for 15k...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by sleeknick: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Is it with rice inside or without rice? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by LeonOgu(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2016
It is my Pleasure to see you healthy and alive this season. It gives joy to see someone fulfilling his God's preordained plan for life. To be independent means freedom from external control. This includes, having a property of your own, eg: Land of your own and House of your own.

To Make your dream properties come through this season, we have Estates in, Ibeju-Lekki, where there is International Airport, Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Proposed Universities, the newly proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, and much more.
Other places we have land are:Ikorodu, Magboro that's Mountain Of Fire area, Simawa behind New Redeemed Camp, Agbara, Mowe/Ofada. We also have Single Plots of land for sales in Lagos town both on the Island and mainland even buildings for sale. Outside Lagos, We have Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Anambra, Etc. All our Lands are estates and have global C of O. No Omonile problem, No government acquisition, Solid and Dry land.

For More details Contact me now on, 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8287
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Ghost447(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
jaymejate:

Then your generation won't even have chance to see rice talk less of eating it
Are you a Zombie?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Ghost447(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
kenx1:

Benin must different nawa
What is the difference here now? Must you talk for talking sake?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Joephat(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Is free here in Sambisa forest cool
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by OlajumokeBread(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
lastpage:

This is WHY people must be careful, who they listen to!
Those who have NOTHING AT STAKE in Nigeria, will drive you to cause chaos and ruin your own country while they stay afar and still laugh at you! undecided undecided

Well, in that place where you have your 'family' either White Policeman is killing them like flies or Trump is planning to deport them all back home, one of the two will happen.
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Your naturally dumb if you think that the president of the united States have the power to even tell a 3 year old kid what to do not to talk of deporting someone

Do you know how deportation works ??
Do you know how many court hearings you will have before you get deported ??
Do you know that it takes $56,0000 to deport a single person ??
Do you know that you cannot and cannot deport someone who have lived in the United states for 5 years ??

Kid, why don't you go eat your Amala and Ewedu and go fucck your mother
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Lovexme(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Love Machine:
1 derica i guess

...and one milk cup wink
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Lovexme(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Fame333:

U made me laugh ....oooo. you remind me of Dec.2013 when my boss told us that he's going to give us a 'bag 50k of rice each and at the end he gave us 3 Mudu each with 2 liters of power oil.

I resigned the following month.

my sales alone for the Nov. and Dec. of that year was roughly N7.9m.

that made me quit 8 to 5 job

and no regret. I thank God

I

lol grin grin grin

Well, we get a bag each every year, so... cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by ogunsg(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Akure 25k
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by FlyboyZee: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Agbaletu:
Yenagoa 23.5k
That's for foreign rice. Nigerian rice is 20K...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Worksunlimited: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Love Machine:
I just dey pity those wey wan buy rice 20k for this christmas,dem go hear ween for January.BUHARI.

I tells u...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I know you're 40 years old and still lives with your mother

I'm a 25 year old independently rich guy

Poor rat
Thought you are Female, Nairaland guys beware!!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by mofy1(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Here in Abuja, Royal Stallion(long grain) is 19k. It comes out perfect for any kind of cooking,be it plain,coconut,fried,jollof,banga or concoction rice. For me it's the best for long grain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Glass Of Which Of The Drinks Would You Take? Why? / How To Bleach Palm Oil Safely Without Causing Air Pollution (Photos, Video) / Eating Meat Last: Why Do Most Nigerians Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.