Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report (17774 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / INEC To Deploy 753 Personnel For Rivers Elections On Saturday / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by CXLVII: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2016
atirolu:
When GEJ was president we used to say we are finished

Now that we have PMB......We have finished completely

You were finished during GEJ administration.

And you re now completely finished beyond repair during Buhari's administration.

Try not to generalize your personal experience.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Bants(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2016
There was a picture of a beheaded policeman and people are still asking for evidence.....Amaechi talk say if dey shoot we go shoot...is that not a cry for war....If Buhari want to practice clean politics nullify the election....and more where are the other result

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Jalinco: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2016
lielbree:
Buhari has taken Nigeria backwards with the out come of this election.

In ph no body wants to hear the word apc, why can't that be respected?

Chai! I know you are not happy about the outcome of this election. So what are you going to do now?

Nairaland will miss you. Though we love you but God loves you more.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:
The labour of our leaders past shall never be in vain.

Yaradua/Jonathan met a bad electoral system and they reformed it.

Jonathan conducted a free and fair election. PDP lost some states under him.

He made sure nobody lost his life for his ambition.

Now this mumu is giving us a negative growth in all sectors. I am afraid of 2019 already.

I am happy with the developments in Nigeria.

With the ways things are going., federal might will outsmart local rigging plots and schemes.

I foresee Buhary installing his men in all the 36 states of the federation, including Lagos against the will of the god-fathers.

A case study of Ondo election.

4 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by LeonOgu(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2016
It is my Pleasure to see you healthy and alive this season. It gives joy to see someone fulfilling his God's preordained plan for life. To be independent means freedom from external control. This includes, having a property of your own, eg: Land of your own and House of your own.

To Make your dream properties come through this season, we have Estates in, Ibeju-Lekki, where there is International Airport, Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Proposed Universities, the newly proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, and much more.
Other places we have land are:Ikorodu, Magboro that's Mountain Of Fire area, Simawa behind New Redeemed Camp, Agbara, Mowe/Ofada. We also have Single Plots of land for sales in Lagos town both on the Island and mainland even buildings for sale. Outside Lagos, We have Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Anambra, Etc. All our Lands are estates and have global C of O. No Omonile problem, No government acquisition, Solid and Dry land.

For More details Contact me now on, 0706 778 9147 or 0809 057 8287
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by amazon14: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Common legislative rerun!! What will 2019 be like? Will there Nigeria after 2019?
I doubt. Let's start praying for our future now.

3 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Bolustic:

So how come Magnus Abe won?

Elections are not won by Nairaland likes and shares,the River people have decided.
Magnus Abe won with the aid of the military and inec official rigging the election for him

7 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by chrisxxx(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Bolustic:

Elections are not won by Nairaland likes and shares,the River people have decided.
do u want to know if Magnus won? Meet him in the bedroom he will tell you the truth. He has even said he won based on loyalty to his party and not service to the people he claimed to have voted him.

7 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by guiddoti: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Firefire:
Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria!

I foresee an impeding anarchy, civil disobedience and bloodletting in future elections in Nigeria; what Buhary did in 2011 will be a child play.

Good luck to Nigeria and Nigerians; some brainwashed elements among you asked for the CHAIN-JI.

Nothing will happen, bro. was it only in Rivers state election was conducted this year. why does it look so troublesome that when Rivers is mentioned blood must flow with it. perhaps, am not surprised to note that the legislative arms of the state are all cultist. shame on Rivers government
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by ndcide(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
This report is the fact.
Unless we don't want to say the truth.

5 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by GeniusDavid(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Being a Rivers Indigene, It won't be fair to put it all on the APC. Elections last year were even worse. Gov Wike Rigged everything left right and centre, While APC were expecting a Free and Fair poll. In as much as the election yesterday has been a sham. I Authoritatively say it, Gov Wike doesn't deserve anything less. Not that I'm trying to take sides (Haven't voted for God knows how long). Just that When Karma decides to step in, no one can stop it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by BERNIMOORE: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
passionate88:
Magnus Abe won with the aid of the military and inec official rigging the election for him
election took place in his compound premium times reported it with pictures on Saturday google it yourself now

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Dinobi77: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2016
It should be a source of concern for every well meaning Nigeria no matter d tribe or partyvone belongs to. 48hrs after elections in few lgas. results are being withheld for what reason? Instead of the present govt to improve on what was handed over to them, things re getting worse, yet some of their supporters re shouting their praises. See Ghana, even Gambia the incubent rejected d results wasnt like, n we re called giant of Africa. Giant of Africa my foot. I v never seen a country where things dont improve, but get worse.

5 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
election took place in his compound premium times reported it with pictures on Saturday google it yourself now

I saw it, that's why I said he was aided by increasing and the military
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Evidence please.... I can't fall or trip for cheat lies.. By the way if your not ok with the out come of the elections please seek legitimate options "simply go to court" and stop inciting gulible and stupid people. This is the best election ever in the history of Nigeria compared to what happened at EKITI some years back A.K.A EKITI GATE

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by guiddoti: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
amazon14:
Common legislative rerun!! What will 2019 be like? Will there Nigeria after 2019?
I doubt. Let's start praying for our future now.
Ask Orubebe what is it like to rig, and later fail.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by NairaMaster1(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
ABUZINZU:
Cleen ko sunlight ni

I can't blame you because disorderliness is part of your standards but true Nigerians are peace loving. The road to middle East is bloody

4 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by guiddoti: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2016
psucc:
Nigerian Forces of darkness.
haha people's demonic party hahaha Rivers state government and his legislative arms are cultist, evil and demon
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bayelsaowei(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2016
passionate88:
abeg leave that pathetic hypocrite...

It's just the beginning..

And many of these fools are not even from rivers state...

They just want to see the apc installed everywhere even against the people's wish..apc and this administration will never know peace...you f with the niger delta you pay for it...

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by iokpebholo: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
dustmalik:
Wailing Observer group, sponsored by PDP
u so shameless

3 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by zik4ever: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is not the time for arm chair analysis and mouthing on internet - speak with anyone on ground who has the smallest fear of God! The elections were hitch-free and peaceful in some areas but in others, they were at least three levels of malpractice. One was uniformed men openly shooting and carting away ballot papers and boxes -previous experiences of rigging were more by the politicians and their thugs with somewhat more clandestine security cover. This one was more by uniformed men at gunpoint. The second level, is deliberately delaying result of particular LGAs and waiting for others to be released, then forcefully altering the result of withheld result in order to exceed the gap. The third level is arresting targeted party stalwarts, agents etc. To be honest, most Rivers people and voters were determined to be peaceful and have been so this time. The real culprit are security forces but to be honest, some of them (security forces) are disgusted themselves but confessed that they had no choice -obey the first order! Some have been stained with the blood of the innocent and their fingers stained with ink of thumbprinting. All said and done, it is settled that there is no 'change' between PDP and APC (at least in Rivers State) and if not for divine intervention, 2019 will be worse than 2015 and probably any other election in our country's history! Please don't insult anyone on the internet or kill yourself for ANY politician. They are already working towards 2019 when people are hungry and angry.

4 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by mostee4all(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
still awaiting the complete result from Inec for the whole Senatorial/ reps election in saturdays rerun cause we are only seeing result for areas won by APC and all others are still pending why INEC please we like to get an authoritative result from the body since their the only owns permited to produce an official result i don't depend on online news which can be confirmed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Pylony(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
After beheading two policemen in the name of one useless Election should we now clap for the same useless outcome of the Whole Election were thugs belonging to different cult factions are clashing in support of their candidates? Na we the masses dey do our selves for this country.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by EMXTAN1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
muykem:
It will take some time before you can expect free and fair elections in south south region. Wike election is the worst in the history of this country.

How can u have eyes and yet blind? human or witcraft?
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
And I remember The five Lieutenant Colonels that were dismissed for professional misconduct in the 2015 elections.

Jonathan has killed us all.

He should have done what buhari is currently doing.

Stop reminding me of this type of things make i no vex. GEJ no fit naija politics at all angry

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by kristisking(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
dustmalik:
Wailing Observer group, sponsored by PDP
People like you always hide from the truth. You see every reason to call someone a wailer. What happened in Rivers State was an affront to our democracy. People are longer allowed to decide who they want through voting. It was so obvious that federal might was involved and every right thinking Nigerian will condemn the role security agencies played in the election. When people who are supposed to be neutral and ensure every thing goes right decided to meddle in politics, it calls for a serious concern. If things continue this way, Nigeria is heading towards doom.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bolustic:

only if at list the educated ones will forget ethnicity, tribalism or party mindset.

I voted for Abe, I voted Wike and I voted Donald Trump. it's about the personality to me, I won't vote Okaka even as he's related ti Me. e no reach! he can't satisfy the people.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Realist2: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari, the plague does not believe in democracy.
previously when he contested 3times and failed, even though the elections were free and fair, he didn't accept the results. The origin of post election violence in Nigeria be traced only to him.
Now, buhary has succeeded in merging inec, the police, Dss , the military and APC in one political party.
This is where buhary desperation has brought us.
Nigeria in a very wrong hand, everything is on a negative geometric progression.
**spits *.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bishop4life(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bolustic:

You are asking how a man who turned his home to pulling unit won?

Rivers have decided indeed

4 Likes

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by Realist2: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
only if at list the educated ones will forget ethnicity, tribalism or party mindset.

I voted for Abe, I voted Wike and I voted Donald Trump. it's about the personality to me, I won't vote Okaka even as he's related ti Me. e no reach! he can't satisfy the people.

Francis Donga we,re seing you.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Firefire:
Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria!

I foresee an impeding anarchy, civil disobedience and bloodletting in future elections in Nigeria; what Buhary did in 2011 will be a child play.

Good luck to Nigeria and Nigerians; some brainwashed elements among you asked for the CHAIN-JI.

LOL oga wailer stop seeing nonsense, were you brainwashed by PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.