Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For (643 Views)

Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by buffnaija: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
YOU.

WHY IS IT THAT , NIGERIANS ARE QUICK TO GO TO ANOTHER MANS LAND AND DO MENIAL JOBS , YET THEY REFUSE TO DO THE SAME IN THEIR OWN LAND.

OTHER PEOPLE ARE WORKING HARD FOR THEIR COUNTRY. IN CONSTRUCTION AND OTHER INDUSTRIES.

Stay in Nigeria ,study hard for Nigeria and build Nigeria. Dont cross the sahara desert or anything stupid like that. fight for your rights and democracy.

cus i guarantee you, the countries you are trying to go to , wont treat you nicely.
Re: Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by ayomidej(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
YOU ARE A JOKER cheesy
Re: Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
buffnaija:

YOU.

WHY IS IT THAT , NIGERIANS ARE QUICK TO GO TO ANOTHER MANS LAND AND DO MENIAL JOBS , YET THEY REFUSE TO DO THE SAME IN THEIR OWN LAND.

OTHER PEOPLE ARE WORKING HARD FOR THEIR COUNTRY. IN CONSTRUCTION AND OTHER INDUSTRIES.

Stay in Nigeria ,study hard for Nigeria and build Nigeria. Dont cross the sahara desert or anything stupid like that. fight for your rights and democracy.

cus i guarantee you, the countries you are trying to go to , wont treat you nicely.

Yeah, sure.

You need to shout much louder,reach even the deaf / hard-of-hearing audience. cheesy
Re: Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by mrperfect(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
well, you are saying the truth, but who would listing?
Re: Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by K2: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ask him if he believes so much in this, why is he in New York? You need to take your own Medicine first Buffnaija.
Re: Stay In Nigeria And Work Hard For Nigeria. Nobody Is Going To Build Nigeria For by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
buffnaija:

YOU.

Because they tend to pay higher than the wages been paid at home that can bring daily bread unto their table::::

If companies/industries can pay at least worth 600-700GBP per month in Nigeria, do you think people won't do the job?

I will be 1st to take up the job:::

Forget been looked down upon, as long as I get what I want and I don't depend on people or beg for money.

The salary scale of menial job is very low in Nigeria, you can't even live a standard life with the pay that is why you are been looked down, but if they pay higher nobody can look down upon you.

Get the fact right!

(1) (Reply)

Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us / Positive Impacts Of Tourism Upon Economic Development / best places to travel to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.