Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,985 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us (643 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us by osilade123(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
pls do anyone how i can become dual citizen of my country and USA
Re: Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us by Parohfrey(f): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
very funny, which is your country?
Re: Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us by omega25red(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
what citizenship do you have now are you still in Nigeria or are you in the U.S
give more info
Re: Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us by johnkent(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
osilade123:

pls do anyone how i can become dual citizen of my country and USA

The US allows dual citizenship. U'll have to figure out if ur country allows dual citizenship.

(1) (Reply)

Positive Impacts Of Tourism Upon Economic Development / Building Your Career Outside Nigeria / Get 30 Money Making Manual For Free Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.