Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (42404 Views)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Obasanjo Forgives PDP After PDP Apologized – Aide / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hon.Rotimi LION Ameachi has once again wins his Fed.constituency. Elder Chidi Wihioka of APC has just won the Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency as declared by INEC congrats sir.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sekibo’s victory was followed by a protest by APC leaders in the state, who maintained that they would not accept the result. Meanwhile, there was commotion at the Port Harcourt Local Government Secretariat before the result was announced as security agents shot sporadically into the air. It was gathered that a PDP collation agent, Chinyere Igwe, who is the State Commissioner for Urban Development, was arrested at the secretariat by the police.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by ceejay4real(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Federal might shamefully taking the front seat!

Operation WETIE comes to mind ... fingers crossed grin grin

Yeah, Operation WETIE of 1965 is on the verge of being replicated in the South South this time around. But the irony is there is no more Nzeogwu, Ademoyega, Ifeajuna and Co to stem the tide!

At this rate, 2019 would really be disastrous! May God help us!
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by dannycruiz: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wonder where Nigeria is heading currently. the picture is clear but people will see the truth and yet hide it only to accept darkness,lets tell ourselves the truth and stop this political nonsense,after all the impuinities in River State elections yet inec came up with different result in the favour of a dictator called the president just to shut the opposition up only in Nigera and in some of our african counterparts that one can seize power for a life time just to pass it to his son or family members,theres nothing like democracy in africa including Nigeria expecially the northerners,imagine whats happening in Gambia,i keep asking myself when will this impunity end? When will this bloodshed end? Politicians keep killing innocent people just to have the result in there favour,we citizens shouting for them because of fake promises, when are we going to have a rethink and know this guys are just playing us,cant we see the clear pictures? Some will say am a wailer but i dont blame you cos you are too naive to be under the influence of a dictator, if you are wise enough think about the future where this govt will lead you to,they promised heaven and earth ask yourself what have they done rather they denied everything they said but thank God for media,the truth must be told they used media to overthrew the past govt now the wana stop media to cover their sins which is not possible,now the want to increase data price to incure more suffering to many Nigerians. Are they not ok with the one they have done many Nigerians are suffering yet they dont care,imagine a govt that cant provide a solution to our problem rather what the have is excuses,Now back to whats happening in Rivers, INEC officals where caught printing results in the house of Magnus Abe of APC, now i wana ask this question.IS THE HOUSE OF MAGNUS ABE A POLLING STATION? Yet theu declared magnus abe winner.Upon all this impuinity no one is talking..what a country ..i have clearly seen why they Ibos are shouting Biafra,APC want to clear all south south for the benefit of the NORTH all because all they want is their oil,had it been they have gotten what they want they would have allow ibos to be on their own,they now made the yorubas their slaves after what Babangida did to Abiola but now that TINUBU have known the truth about their plans theres a problem, since the FULANIS had been killing many innocent souls invading lands destroying crops yet they said nothing but once Niger delta militant blew pipelines they send soldiers,i pity our galant soldiers that are being sacrificied just for the benefit of some gulliable individuals.imagine a govt that will toture an opposition till you bow to them a govt that dont want opposition,a govt that doesnt obey rule of law but only the ones that goes in their favour..we have being deceived- WHAT A COUNTRY WHERE WE HAVE A DICTATOR DULLARD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:

smart rigger
\

So those who kill for power are smart....SMH for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pure lies.PDP is leading massively and this is bad and crap journalism. PDP has clinched virtually all the state house assembly seats.senatorial districts PDP won 2 house reps PDP won all but lost one
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Gfish: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
All of you celebrating impunity, injustice and corruption must really have your heads examined. You are the reason why there is no hope for the Nigerian youth. Nobody gains in the long run for supporting a tyrant......whatever happened in 2015 shouldnt be compared with what has taken place in PH, and Edo. There is a clear difference btw rigging and outright stealing.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Rad1cal: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

...go and tell that to the touts brought down when they challenged security operatives. If you like, go and confront soldiers. I doubt if you'll have the opportunity to come back here and give us the gist.

Soldiers are humans, they aren't spirits. You talk like a naive kid who doesn't know what the oppressed are capable of.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by ambrosini593(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fake news. Senate Pdp 2 Apc 1
House of rep Pdp 10 Apc 3
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by kettykings: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
ceejay4real:

Yeah, Operation WETIE of 1965 is on the verge of being replicated in the South South this time around. But the irony is there is no more Nzeogwu, Ademoyega, Ifeajuna and Co to stem the tide!

At this rate, 2019 would really be disastrous! May God help us!

ISAIAH 8:12

“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it

This is what the word of God says concerning the Election in Rivers State.
The Last time this type of thing happened go and check the aftermath . Nigerian hsitory is replete with examples and use cases but Nigerian Politicians never learn anything . The involvement of soldiers in rigging election is a time bomb which is gradually ticking .
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Jilov(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammyj:
........................... wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
.................................... angry grin grin grin grin shocked sad grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
.....Goat...................................ewu..... grin angry grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked grin grin
Yoruba malu malu,he goat.cattle....senseless maga.desperate baga..inconsiderate idiot

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
ambrosini593:
Fake news. Senate Pdp 2 Apc 1
House of rep Pdp 10 Apc 3
na lie jare. your asscertion should be base on the election conducted on saturday and which of the party is leading in the race......3senatorial seat,8house of rep seat and 10house of assembly seat.......senate APC=1 Pdp=2....out of 5 house of rep seat declare so far APC=3 PDP=2....out of 6 house of assembly seat declared so far APC=3 PDP=3.....the house of assembly seat z remaining 4, house of rep seat remaining 2........in conclusion APC have put up a good fight so far.....for now Rivers is 100% PDP is no more.....Amaechi in delivering his constituency in both state and house of Rep.seat in Rivers to APC has shown that Amaechi will now have a say in Rivers Politics......PDP has now gotten Minus right from the state house of assembly to both chambers in the national level.....and you are here celebrating a Party that keep getting minus.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by jbcul4ril(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

Who is voting them? It seems you don't know that they only rely on INEC staffs and Sars to rig the election for them, if you don't know about politics why don't you just read comments
I don't even read Nigerian dailies let alone rubbish comments filled with sentiments and without facts.
Everything APC do today, PSP has done it before. So it served them right.
If you also choose to die for politicians go ahead. I dey my house
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by toolf: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
jbcul4ril:
I don't even read Nigerian dailies let alone rubbish comments filled with sentiments and without facts.
Everything APC do today, PSP has done it before. So it served them right.
If you also choose to die for politicians go ahead. I dey my house
grin grin grin grin oya i dey come
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by johnisaola(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ade laugh hahaha

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by lukency(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose, Get Ready.....

We are already on our way!

SEE THE MUMU TINZ WEY EM DEY DO UP N DOWN.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by OlaMiki: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Foolish talk
Bants:
APC using APC Amoured Personnel Carrier... Why do you guys think they will lose...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Sit At Home Order In Imo State: How Your Area Be?? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.