Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,203 members, 7,853,107 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District (4689 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Loses His Senatorial District As Pdp’s Sekibo Defeats APC’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Germanpee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

Maybe dear, but have so many friends in PDP from Ogoni who supported Magnus. They all believed Magnus becoming a Senator will gain enough political clout to slug it out with Wike in 2019. The Ogoni's want thier kinsman to become a Governor.
Brother, am from Ogoni, I voted in ward 3 unit 2 Gokana before the military invasion, Clearly APC could'nt have gotten 10 percent of the votes in a free contest. This is the case all over Ogoni.Does one need to hijack materials in an election he is sure of wining in a fair contest? Pitiful

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by agabusta: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:

I don't expect you to descend to this level Ooo. I think you can do better than this

You can't imagine the level of degradation political bitterness can cause some people.
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Babatundecash(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Lies!.
Ameachi rigged the Ogoni elections in favor of Magnus to prove this fallacy you just stated.

Rivers is 100% PDP State.
keep dreaming bro....Amaechi has delivered both the state house of assembly and house of rep seat in his constituency to Apc.....the people of Ogoni have shown their love for Apc during last saturday election.....Rivers is now 40% APC.....APC now have members elect for both state and national level(including rep and senate seat)#2019 will be very intresting in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Babatundecash:
keep dreaming bro....Amaechi has delivered both the state house of assembly and house of rep seat in his constituency to Apc.....the people of Ogoni have shown their love for Apc during last saturday election.....Rivers is now 40% APC.....APC now have members elect for both state and national level(including rep and senate seat)#2019 will be very intresting in Rivers.
I am dreaming you say, when it's my State and not yours?, who should know things better?.
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Germanpee:

Brother, am from Ogoni, I voted in ward 3 unit 2 Gokana before the military invasion, Clearly APC could'nt have gotten 10 percent of the votes in a free contest. This is the case all over Ogoni.Does one need to hijack materials in an election he is sure of wining in a fair contest? Pitiful
Babatundecash:
Babatunde!, don't seat in your State and claim what you're not sure of.
On a free and fair basis, APC won't see half votes from those L.G.As.
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Fordzzy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
if u guys knw of TBC coin...M selling dem....if u want to buy 1 TBC coin....for #80000 call me...or send me a whatsapp message on +2347068046291....its first come first serve
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Everblazinggg(f): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chibuike rotimi amaechi defeated pdp in his constituent. APC won in state house of assembly and fed house of reps....e pain you? cry out blood

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by bayelsaowei(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Amaechi is a noisemaker.. PDP will get back that seat that was stolen by magnus abe.
definitely thru the courts..enough evidence to nail the asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by DerideGull(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Rivers is a 100% PDP state. Ogoni people are the most confused, gullible people on the planet. Ogoni people will never rule rivers state

I am very disappointed with the gullibility of Ogoni people. They even jump the ropes on the mere mention of idiotic cleanup of Ogoni land instead of building up Ogoni land. Why not the so-called federal government announce massive buildup of Bori and create enabling condition for economic growth?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by loopmangoat(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amechi maka why despite the combined efforts of the army police sars DSS wike still whooped your ass I recall after the 2007 elections in abia how orji kalus ppa defeated the pdp despite having the army and police on their side
The then president obasanjo summoned pdp leaders from abia like ojo maduekwe and onyema ugochukwu
Obasanjo in his usual comic manner referred the above mentioned as orji uzo kalus wives
In obasanjo 's voice amechi is wikes wife

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District by Annie939(f): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amaechi keep on disgracing yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole / How To Obtain SCUML Registration From EFCC With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.