Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX (4633 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2016
I was in Abia state for a trad and weddings but I was disappointed on the state of things in the state. There is hardly any motorable road in the state be it Aba or Umuahia. Filth is covering almost everywhere. Please gov Okezie do something.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Condition of roads on the major towns of Aba and Umuahia is a cause for worry.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 5:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Abia state has always been a dead state. BetterABIAstate please what is going on here.
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by eezeribe(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Blame Orji uzo Kalu and Theophilus Ahamefula Orji
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Abia state is in ruins.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by OAUTemitayo: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Why are the developers of Lagos finding it difficult to develop their fatherland?
Is this not the Japan of Africa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Why are the developers of Lagos finding it difficult to develop their fatherland?
Is this not the Japan of Africa?

It is not about Lagos. Abia state is cursed and it is also the least developed state in the southeast. Umuahia is a glorified local government headquarters while Aba is a dumpsite. Even betterabiastate is aware.

4 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by hisgrace090: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2016
You are just talking of aba and umuahia, go to its local govt roads and see what it take roads to became a death trap.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by januzaj(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Ugwu exporters are busy developing Malaysia, Indonesia, China,Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2016
THese are old pictures of Aba, we are in December and you re showing us rainy season photos. most of those roads have since been reconstructed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2016
The pictures are new pictures that i snapped. Beside there is always stagnant waters all over Aba even though the dry season.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
The pictures were taken just last month so how is it old. Beside there is always stagnant waters all over Aba even though the dry season.
ya, aba has bad roads but it is now being reconstructed. Umuahia roads are good, this is Umuahia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by proeast(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
I was in Abia state for a trad and weddings but I was disappointed on the state of things in the state. There is hardly any motorable road in the state be it Aba or Umuahia. Filth is covering almost everywhere. Please gov Okezie do something.
This is a rubbish, useless and senseless thread by an attention seeking imposter. Go get a life dude! NONSENSE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Monalisa185(f): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
if they had stoned polithiefcians in the Bible instead of Stephen, I'm sure Nigerians would have started doing the same once any polithiefcian passes instead of hailing him/her...

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
The pictures are new pictures that i snapped. Beside there is always stagnant waters all over Aba even though the dry season.
you are showing picture of Ariaria that has been reconstruted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Cekpo34(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
But the Igbos are doing well na...are you sure pix isnt from one village in Jupiter? cool

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
So those red sand means reconstruction? Below is the current state of Faulks road 2days ago. It is the only major road in Aba. The point is that the gov is not doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
if they had stoned polithiefcians in the Bible instead of Stephen, I'm sure Nigerians would have started doing the same once any polithiefcian passes instead of hailing him/her...
Forget the mischievous OP. Aba bad roads are being reconstructed, Umuahia has no issues with road.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Umuahia has worse roads than Aba. Below is Umuahia. O pulled it from my Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Umuahia is competing with Aba roads.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by proeast(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Abia state has always been a dead state. BetterABIAstate please what is going on here.
Why are you people so easily decieved by imposters I dont want to believe you are that gullible! Any Igbo person that condemns Abia state because of this senseless thread is a fool. Bikes has been stopped from operating in Aba & Umuahia for more than 5 years now yet the attention seeking imposter is showing pictures that were obviously taken many years ago! Which state in Nigeria is totally devoid of bad roads The fool that opened this thread should be banned for false information!

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
So those red sand means reconstruction? Below is the current state of Faulks road 2days ago. It is the only major road in Aba. The point is that the gov is not doing anything.
Liar
https://www.nairaland.com/3184285/ikpeazu-starts-reconstruction-faulks-road

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
Umuahia has worse roads than Aba. Below is Umuahia. O pulled it from my Facebook.
cant you see its the abia section of Umuahia ikot ekpene road, which is federal road?? bros you are dumb

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by proeast(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
Abia state is in ruins.
This particular picture is Aba-Owerri road that has long been repaired yet the op is showing the old pic just for mischief! I am from Imo state & would never hold brief for any governor but what the op is doing is very shameful and disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
Umuahia is competing with Aba roads.
shvt and sleep. more pics from reconstructions in Aba

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2016
I am in umuahia now. This is what people are passing through right now.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by basilo102: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2016
proeast:
This particular picture is Aba-Owerri that has long been repaired yet the op is showing the old pic just for mischief! I am from Imo state & would never hold brief for any governor but what the op is doing is very shameful and disgusting!
a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by onnenka: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2016
for this dry season? Chino
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2016
This is the condition of roads in Abia state. It is a shame.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
chinonso.you have started again abi.you wnt to cry again abi?

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by proeast(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
Such a sick guy, you've finally revealed yourself. So Faulks road is the only major road in a big city like Aba What about Aba-Owerri road, Azikiwe road, Asa/park road, Ikot Ekpene road, Ph Road, Okigwe road, Factory Road and others?? Are you even sure you've been to Aba or searched online for random pictures

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2016
These are current pictures from Aba. Taken last month. Our gov should do something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Must Earn The Confidence Of Nigerians Again - APC To INEC / Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots / These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.