Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC (28775 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

You see how daft you are, So you are smilling and happy now abi? But you and your likes have been shouting that APC are rigging the election..

Now let me ask you this question,

If APC and Buhari want to win all river election who can stop them?
We the people of Rivers state stopped them. We showed then that we are not Edo or Ondo people that are afraid
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL i hate arguing with those who don't know anything, If Buhari and APC want Anambra even Wike will not win at Supreme court.

In the election all they need if give wike Enough Army and the rest is story...

you just talk like a primary school pupil will say "I will call my father and he will beat you up" .I thought enough army was provided to conquer the state.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:

We the people of Rivers state stopped them. We showed then that we are not Edo or Ondo people that are afraid

stopped who? Oga APC never come to rig in River instead they want level play ground as they did in Edo and Ondo..
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Akpuoru:
It's not yet Uhuru for Sekibo. PDP played into the trap of APC. Sekibo WILL be thrown out. APC will take back Rivers East. Let he/she who cares book this post for the records. Sekibo bit the mouth that fed him, his removal as a senator is task that must be accomplished.
I rest my case.
take back wetin? Has apc ever won Rivers East senatorial elections?

Be guided
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

you just talk like a primary school pupil will say "I will call my father and he will beat you up" .I thought enough army was provided to conquer the state.

SMH for you...
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

stopped who? Oga APC never come to rig in River instead they want level play ground as they did in Edo and Ondo..
apc and and the idiot of ubima came to rig the elections, the people resisted them.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:
apc and and the idiot of ubima came to rig the elections, the people resisted them.

If they come to rig 100 of WIke cannot stop them remember Ekiti saga?
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Akpuoru: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Even if the election is conducted a million times, pdp will still win.. Worry about magnus abe that will soon be thrown out
I don't usually involve in back and forth response to posts. I make statements. Check my statement on Edo election; still waiting for Ize Iyamu's defection to APC though. Sekibo WILL be thrown out period.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by FreeGlobe(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akpuoru:
[s]I don't usually involve in back and forth response to posts. I make statements. Check my statement on Edo election; still waiting for Ize Iyamu's defection to APC though. Sekibo WILL be thrown out period.[/s]
rubbish
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

If they come to rig 100 of WIke cannot stop them remember Ekiti saga?

Wike don't need to stop them, we will stop them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
passionate88:

Wike don't need to stop them, we will stop them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are the we? Oh... the little charm them do for you when you join that useless cult dey give you moral...

6ft no hard to dig and remember the ones that was killed during election are like you..
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

Oh you take it to religion? i pity those that was used as sacrifice in the Akwa Ibom church recently..

islam is the worst cult ever formed, shiite vs sunni. there's boko haram, isis, hezbollah, etc. I curse muhammad
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL APC are all about free and fair, If APC want to win River by all means nothing you and your likes even Wike can do, They will give Ameachi all the power even Wike will be put under house arrest...

Remember Ameachi, Tinubu etc was not allow entery into Ekiti in 2014 by the Army..

If Buhari want to win River it's an order.
So Buhari didn't want the APC to win last week's rerun? Lolz why didn't you leave your hut in ogbomoso to come and win the elections for APC
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
passionate88:

islam is the worst cult ever formed, shiite vs sunni. there's boko haram, isis, hezbollah, etc. I curse muhammad

Continue..
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So Buhari didn't want the APC to win last week's rerun? Lolz why didn't you leave your hut in ogbomoso to come and win the elections for APC

Hmmm i guess you don't understand what i mean, Buhari does no want to make it do or die, If Buhari want to win it in a do or die like GEJ did in Ekiti, Not even Wike will have breathing space that day... Don't underestimate the power of Presidency...
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by passionate88: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bashydemy:

Continue..
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

Hmmm i guess you don't understand what i mean, Buhari does no want to make it do or die, If Buhari want to win it in a do or die like GEJ did in Ekiti, Not even Wike will have breathing space that day... Don't underestimate the power of Presidency...
Lolz do or die indeed shebi 2019 is coming,Wike has already told you that the results of last week will be the best result the APC will ever get in Rivers state,if you like make it a do or die or do or live. The PDP would be prepared for the security agents snatching ballot boxes.
Shebi 2019 will come? May God keep us alive to see it
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

Lolz Wike has already told you that what happened last week will never repeat itself again in 2019.The people will be better armed at the polling booths and collation centres to resist security agents snatching ballot boxes.

The results of last week will be the best results the APC will ever have in rivers state for a very Long time.

BTW what exactly did GEJ do in ekiti?
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz do or die indeed shebi 2019 is coming,Wike has already told you that the results of last week will be the best result the APC will ever get in Rivers state,if you like make it a do or die or do or live. The PDP would be prepared for the security agents snatching ballot boxes.
Shebi 2019 will come? May God keep us alive to see it

In March wike said similar thing and what happen on December 10? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz Wike has already told you that what happened last week will never repeat itself again in 2019.The people will be better armed at the polling booths and collation centres to resist security agents snatching ballot boxes.

The results of last week will be the best results the APC will ever have in rivers state for a very Long time.

BTW what exactly did GEJ do in ekiti?

You've said that before why repeating yourself are you scared?

So Wike will give you ammunition to go and disrupt voting exercise abi?

Remember the man that was killed last weekend? my 2 coin..
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

You've said that before why repeating yourself are you scared?

So Wike will give you ammunition to go and disrupt voting exercise abi?

Remember the man that was killed last weekend? my 2 coin..
Lol you sound so naïve. BTW Wike does not need to disrupt voting in Rivers as he will win in a free and Fair contest. The people will be armed to resist rigging.why don't you also ask me where the ND militants are getting their ammunitions? You are incurably naive.
To your last points remember the police officers beheaded last week.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by kcnwaigbo: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

In March wike said similar thing and what happen on December 10? Keep fooling yourself.
Wike defeated Amaechi on March 19 and defeated him again on December 10 even with all the rigging so what is your point?
In 2019 people will be armed to prevent ballot box snatching by security agents.You may decide to call them militants or JTF but they will be armed with very sophisticated weapons to confront ballot box snatching whether by thugs or security agents. So my dear Even the one Senate seat the APC might not even see in 2019
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Akpuoru: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:

rubbish
Hello are you still there? Go and help Sekibo pack his things, he is no longer a senator. Take heart! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.