Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. (569 Views)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Lets Band Together Now! / Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today / South West , South South & South East Lets Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Joephat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
it was during my days in obubra camp in cross river state that I discovered that Politics is actually what's killing the Nigerian youths.

I had Hausas, Yorubas and other Tribes very close to my bed space. throughout our days in the camp we lived like brothers and more like Nigerians without minding our ethnic origins,...we share one spoon...and the Hausa guy, who was adjacent to my bed space was always privileged to be among the ppl who are selected to prepare and serve meal,...whenever we noticed that it was his turn. we will be rest assured that we will get more than one portion of meat in our plate.

Another case was the day an army man slapped a lady, if not for the help of other army men in the camp the whole Corpers had planned to lynch him and nobody actually cared if she(the lady) was a Yoruba or an Hausa lady.

Looking at all this trend, I will begin to wonder why we are always different when we are out in the real Society, immediately we leave such environment, we would suddenly discover that we are Igbos and others are Hausas or Yorubas.

if we, as youths can not start changing our ways, I am sure that this old ppl In our political echelon would continue to divide us, so they can continue to rule us..

We need united youths to avoid the same mistake we made in 2015 election in 2019 election.. we need to stand for ourselves and emancipate ourselves from any mental colonization..

Nigeria belongs to us the Youths!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Atiku2019: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Joephat:
..whenever we noticed that it was his turn. we will be rest assured that we will get more than one portion of meat in our plate.

OP This is 100% Corruption grin grin

Lalasticlala we need your input here please. '

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by jamislaw(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice one my Brother, do you know who is to be blamed? Is our religion leader they instigates bad ideas into us. They will tell you don't take unbelievers as your friend, the Christian leaders will say this as well as Muslim leaders, To a Christian Muslims are unbelievers, To Muslims too Christians are unbelievers but non of these can discourage my my love for humanity either you are Muslim or Christian or atheist. Humanity first then followed by my tribe then religion. Outside my religion I preferred Catholics.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by waternogetenemy: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
we want to mind our ethnic group we no want again.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Joephat(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:

OP This is 100% Corruption grin grin
Lalasticlala we need your input here please. '
And you are carrying Atiku2019 on your head like a gala seller...
I laugh you and him.

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Joephat(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
waternogetenemy:

And which Ethic group are you from?
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Presidiotbuhari: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Joephat:
it was during my days in obubra camp in cross river state that I discovered that Politics is actually what's killing the Nigerian youths.

I had Hausas, Yorubas and other Tribes very close to my bed space. throughout our days in the camp we lived like brothers and more like Nigerians without minding our ethnic origins,...we share one spoon...and the Hausa guy, who was adjacent to my bed space was always privileged to be among the ppl who are selected to prepare and serve meal,...whenever we noticed that it was his turn. we will be rest assured that we will get more than one portion of meat in our plate.

Another case was the day an army man slapped a lady, if not for the help of other army men in the camp the whole Corpers had planned to lynch him and nobody actually cared if she(the lady) was a Yoruba or an Hausa lady.

Looking at all this trend, I will begin to wonder why we are always different when we are out in the real Society, immediately we leave such environment, we would suddenly discover that we are Igbos and others are Hausas or Yorubas.

if we, as youths can not start changing our ways, I am sure that this old ppl In our political echelon would continue to divide us, so they can continue to rule us..

We need united youths to avoid the same mistake we made in 2015 election in 2019 election.. we need to stand for ourselves and emancipate ourselves from any mental colonization..

Nigeria belongs to us the Youths!!
^^^
We were never one in the first instance,(curse be lugard for marging we the igbos with hausas and yorubas) so whatever u withnessed in/during the camp is called GUN POINT FORCED UNITY and once the camping is over everyone resort to his/her default mode, which is the norm.

And we the GREAT IGBO yooth did not make any mistake during the 2015 general election. Those who made the mistake should enjoy their change and stop bleming and boring us with their LAMENTATIONS.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. by Presidiotbuhari: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
waternogetenemy:
^^^
There was no time we wanted or subscribed to this unity of water and oil. To hell with this unity of LIGHT amd dackness.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Cabinet Shakeup Looms, Buhari May Fire 10 Ministers In January / Judiciary In 2016: There’s Nothing To Celebrate — CJ Auta / British Home Office Clarifies James Ibori’s Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.