Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today (819 Views)

Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Fixing our tomorrow today!

Every effort channelled towards developing productive youth population is an attempt at fixing our tomorrow.  

On several occasions, Segun Adewale have joined youth across Ekiti State to play football at weekends. At every of such occasion, he has seen raw talents demonstrated on the field of play. These young minds rather than allow the inadequacy of sporting facilities in the state deter them, created for themselves a platform to showcase their God's given endowments.

We must not allow these deposit of raw talents rot due to lack of facilities and adequate exposure. The youth of Ekiti State can become our wealth basket if properly nurtured and positioned for exploits. 

As Governor of Ekiti God willing come October 2018, our youth shall be repositioned for greatness in the entertainment and Sports industries. Segun Adewale vision is to establish mini sport stadia in each local government area. These centers will be programmed to profitably engage our youths towards making a career out of their passion for sports and entertainment.  

Segun Adewale will consider the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of every LGA in determining the best suited sporting and entertainment programme for every LGA. We will collaborate with private investors to maximize the potentials of identified talents and the youth of Ekiti State in general. Ultimately, we will groom world-class sport men and women from our centers. 

Segun Adewale envision a future where Ekiti State is represented on the various national sport teams by our sons and daughters. A future where our talents in Ekiti State are exported abroad, doing well for themselves, families and loved ones. 

- I am Otunba Segun Adewale. I am running for the position of Ekiti State Governor. Support Otunba Segun Adewale Campaign Organisation, Support Ekiti Development. Www.facebook.com/RethinkEkiti2018

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by Bashspeaks(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2018
This post really got my attention,having this kind of motive towards helping the youth to showcase their talents will really go a long way in the community.

Let support this dream and move the community forward
#fixing our tomorrow today.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by neyoclassic09(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
This is a clear indication of his mission to reset Ekiti state to the path of development and prosperity. Once the youths, who are the future of tomorrow are provided the facilities to explore their endowed potentials, this will translate to an unimaginable growth of the state and as well, guaranteed security
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by phonedaddy: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Wait.. what is he going to do that Fayose has not done sef? Can you tell me why he should be trusted with such leadership position, I don't know if Ekiti people are ready for him oo
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by adabatutu18: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Phonedaddy, yes ooo. From what I have been reading about him , I think he has the support of the people o. Will he continue to sell Ekiti future for stomach as Fayose is doing? I even say his website www.osa.ng It appears the guy got great ideas o.

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by phonedaddy: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
But hunger is the number one enemy of the people nah
adabatutu18:
Phonedaddy, yes ooo. From what I have been reading about him , I think he has the support of the people o. Will he continue to sell Ekiti future for stomach as Fayose is doing? I even say his website www.osa.ng It appears the guy got great ideas o.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by adabatutu18: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Yea hunger because previous governement have delibrately made the people poor and the current one is adding pepper to their pain. I am sure if the guy called Segun Adewale can do those things he listed on his website, Ekiti may be a good place for development.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by surgical: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
adabatutu18:
The way he is going about it is not tactical as usual.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by oluwadare79: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
I sincerely want to believe the guy is honest. Have been following his campaign for some times now and I think he is the only Aspirant that has consistently discussed Ekiti development and how he intends to transform the state while other aspirants in other parties are either fighting themselves or just telling normal political stories as usual. I wish him the best of luck.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by daddykalid101: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't really believe in all this tactics, when you politician want to fool the people, you guys will do anything in your power to lay yourself so low in other to get our attention, when you guys get to the post, you forget your promise you made when you were still outside the box
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by Naijasenator: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
I beleiev it's high time we elect people who understand the modern way of interactions and governance. Fayose has tried its high time freshness comes into play with new ideas, new strengths and vigours. Good for Ekiti
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by Naijasenator: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
I believe we have passed that stage now with the present failures of the Buhari government. Reading through this post you would see a man that tells us what he would do and how he would do it to benefit us. I think I would follow a man that knows the well bro.
daddykalid101:
I don't really believe in all this tactics, when you politician want to fool the people, you guys will do anything in your power to lay yourself so low in other to get our attention, when you guys get to the post, you forget your promise you made when you were still outside the box
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by daddykalid101: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hope he doesn't act like those fools politician,the shit we nigerians are facing today, was cause by the so called government,I hope this PDP adminstration wouldn't back out from their promise

Naijasenator:
I believe we have passed that stage now with the present failures of the Buhari government. Reading through this post you would see a man that tells us what he would do and how he would do it to benefit us. I think I would follow a man that knows the well bro.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by GovernorKaslas: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Woooow this Man did wonderfully well in Lagos when he contested for Senate, he made the youth believe that nobody is greater than God, I love his type of person, I wish Ekiti people could open dere eyes to reality that rice and beans won't save dem from poverty
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by adabatutu18: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
I trully hope Ekiti people will see this guy means well. I got another revelations about him today from a man who benefitted from the guy's scholarship till he left the University. I was like eehee, a single man sponsoring 100 stundent every year in separate universities I shocked o.
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by IamDamilosky(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good one
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by Lyricalwizzy: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
A man who wants to empower the youth is definitely empowering the future of Ekiti..
Nice one
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by oderemo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Where is shina peters
Re: Segun Adewale Speaks To Ekiti Youths - Lets Fix Our Tomorrow Today by omowolewa: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Get your voters card

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola / Does Buhari Know What Cabinet Reshuffle Is??? / Bloody Clash Now In Kano As Kwankwaso And Ganduje's Supporters Clash Again [phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.