Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Work And School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And School (747 Views)

Work And Study In Malaysia - Tuition Fee: $1100-$1300/year / Work And Live In Canada / Work And School Abroad For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work And School by amirize(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pls Nairalanders
I want to ask if it's possible for me to work and further my studies in Engineering field when I relocate to U.S
Re: Work And School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes its possible, it will be hard but its possible. Do you research ist though.
Re: Work And School by 190: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
ask platinumnk~ angry angry angry
Re: Work And School by Diva1(f): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes it is very possible to study but as for working, it could be difficult but not totally impossible depending on what you want to do. For studying, get a student visa and if you've graduated high school/secondary school or as a transfer student from your university, your transcripts.
You would/might be required to take the toefl and SAT exams. Or as Ebonyeyes said, do your research first from the school you want to apply to.
Re: Work And School by omega25red(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
can someone move this to travel section
Re: Work And School by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Work And School by platinumnk(f): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
Please see the travel section- US Student Visas- It isnt that hard?

Are u sure u even ready to study sef? undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240241.0.html ----------->> Click this
Re: Work And School by johnkent(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
amirize:

Pls Nairalanders
I want to ask if it's possible for me to work and further my studies in Engineering field when I relocate to U.S
Do they recognize a HIGHER DIPLOMA for further studying? or will I need to undertake special exams?

Let me hear from you nairalanders.

Thanks.
if u re on a student visa, then u cant work unless u want to be working illegally which will make it impossible to adjust to permanent residency unless u marry a USC.
After graduation thou, u can apply for an OPT which is for about a yr or 2 yrs depending on ur major.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within / Swdish Visa / British Airways Will Google Customers Before Board.....creepy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.