Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Sister Is 6weeks Pregnant With Fibroid.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is 6weeks Pregnant With Fibroid.. (490 Views)

See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple / See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is 6weeks Pregnant With Fibroid.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please somebody should help...my sister's in law has been disturbing her for not having a baby for get pregnant ever since she got married and she's been married for 13years now...to God be the glory she's able to conceive and now she's 6weeks gone but when she went for the first scan, it says no fibroid but going for the second scan in another hospital, they claimed there's fibroid with the pregnancy and they asked her to come back in 2weeks time...is there any help, precautions or drugs she can take that can prevent the baby?

Please doctors in the house should help! I don't want her to lose the baby.
Re: My Sister Is 6weeks Pregnant With Fibroid.. by chocolateme(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
What has been able to be done so far about it?
You guys may not just sit down and wait, you can seek professional medical advice from good hospitals..
So sorry for her but nothing shall happen to her foetus..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Featured In List Of Top Ten Building Collapses Worldwide / Venture Partner Needed For A Web Start Up / 25 Self Examination Question To Kick Start Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.