Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry (6255 Views)

Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / I Have B.sc In Chemistry Education Can I Do Masters In Industrial Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry by chiozo(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
please what is the difference between chemistry education and chemistry and can a b.sc in chemistry education work elsewhere apart from the school, also can he do his masters in courses like industrial chem,chem Engr. etc
Re: Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry by giles14(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
chiozo:
please what is the difference between chemistry education and chemistry and can a b.sc in chemistry education work elsewhere apart from the school, also can he do his masters in courses like industrial chem,chem Engr. etc
yes y not
Re: Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry by chiozo(f): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls if possible move this to front page please
Re: Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry by LordIsaac(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let no man deceive you, right from camp, BSc.Ed will land you in slavery, meagre salaries and frustration. My friend, except you are ready for masters which will still land you in a classroom, just take the pure. Speaking from experience!
Re: Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry by dejt4u(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
LordIsaac:
[s]Let no man deceive you, right from camp, BSc.Ed will land you in slavery, meagre salaries and frustration. My friend, except you are ready for masters which will still land you in a classroom, just take the pure. Speaking from experience![/s]
you are wrong. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume / The Emerging Biochemists / Uniport Set To Open School Portal Weeks After Students Protested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.