Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School (26558 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by PBeni(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINGwax007:
After one semester, and u had 7 carry overs our of 9 courses, your course adviser, dean and HOD wld advise u to withdraw.

We knw ur story

People, quick to jump to conclusions.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Smithcole70(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Marine biology kwa?
When you can study music like my brother and graduated with ............ without attending classes.

I just love Nigerian. We are good people, Great Nation
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by StupidAfonjas: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by misterchris(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
na marine spirit cause am
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Baroba(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Flyingngel:
Good for him. But on a serious note, if it was medicine or law would he have put it on hold? Some of this courses in Nigerian universities with a very low job prospect but with high turn out of graduates. God help us.

Thank you!!! sure you cannot belittle any knowledge acquired, I wander where he will be working post graduation.. If am in his position I will do the same thing..
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by sexymoma(f): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Omotaday:
Lol, i am currently seeing the movie too. I just love the movie sound track.
and the most annoying part is na HD be the video, if u jos enter house u go think say na better movie
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by sexymoma(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:
like seriously
I jus vex off the useless station; useless thinking
lol so im not alone on this cheesy grin
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by BuyGoats: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Drop out of school, get back to school.

My signature please
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by LoveJesus87(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
sexymoma:
Sorry for typing outta the topic
#africamagicyoruba is currently viewing a silly and annoying movie right now
person lock you inside room for face me i punch you...abeg she nor fit scream?
person buy car from ya hand, u tell am say make he dey carray motor go make he come pay tomao, the guyman nor even deposit ooo
are we fools...we wey dey watch am... thunder fire the producer of that movie.
Lmaooooooooo grin grin grin grin ah don die for here lwkm4h ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by veekid(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
sexymoma:
lol so im not alone on this cheesy grin
Those idiots are about to b friends o; the original kidnapper, the bf kidnapper and the girl they kidnapped
Awon wayre 100%
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Flyingngel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baroba post:

Thank you!!! sure you cannot belittle any knowledge acquired, I wander where he will be working post graduation.. If am in his position I will do the same thing..

Am not looking down on d course but am tired of universities putting up departments which they knw very well that such sector is not develop in Nigeria thereby rendering those graduating frm there helpless. Mind u not everybody were destined to b a businessman or woman.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by koolcat: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
OLODO JAGABAN.!
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:

Those idiots are about to b friends o; the original kidnapper, the bf kidnapper and the girl they kidnapped
Awon wayre 100%
i don even off my tv.. i nor get time for yeye
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by funnynation(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
My brother carry go! You go do part time later.. Terry G, Davido etc don graduate. Make money first..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by sbabimbola(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Larablink:
My dear. It's not everyone that should go to school, since you're doing well with new career. No be every body go read book.

Haaaaaaaa!
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Larablink(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
sbabimbola:

Haaaaaaaa!
yes oh. Everyone must not read book to make it. In life.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by arleck(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
you guys should check my signature.. earn $150 on registration and earn above $1500 monthly, bank acc direct payment
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by veekid(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
sexymoma:
i don even off my tv.. i nor get time for yeye

Hiptv never disappoints Sha grin
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by delman88(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
joker92:
Popular Nigerian Musician Oludemilade Martin Alejo, popularly known as Ycee have revealed why he dropped out of school.

Ycee speaking during an exclusive interview with hipTV said he didn’t really drop out of school but tlrather he putschool on hold because this year have been a busy one for him.

“It didn’t really make sense for me not to go for classes and then seat for an exam he is not readyfor or try to “rugged it or do the exam anyhow” the Jagaban crooner said.

He said the reason why a lot of people haven’t been seeing him in school is best known to him, his course adviser and his HOD.

He said he values his admission because is not something that easily come by or something he will just throw away.

Ycee who is currently signed to Tinny Entertainment is studying Marine biology in Lagos State University

http://nghubs.com/ycee-speaks-on-why-he-dropped-out-of-school/

University of Lagos you mean?
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by NicoBaba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
sexymoma:
Sorry for typing outta the topic
#africamagicyoruba is currently viewing a silly and annoying movie right now
person lock you inside room for face me i punch you...abeg she nor fit scream?
person buy car from ya hand, u tell am say make he dey carray motor go make he come pay tomao, the guyman nor even deposit ooo
are we fools...we wey dey watch am... thunder fire the producer of that movie.
I know dah film..lateef adedimeji car seller.. and sotayo as kidnapped victim...lool.. buh d film sweet sha
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Sum1important: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Daslim180:
Shebi you don learn how to read

Shebi you don learn how to write

Shebi your bank alert na gbagam!

Shebi school going is to achieve in life

Brother YCEE, Abeg if you dey see money well well for those tours, to hell with school in Nigeria. Schooling in Naija na scam. Because after your hustle and tussle them no still get job for you to do.

Gbam, everything in a nutshell
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Perfectionist11: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by tennyson10: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
@op he's in University of Lagos and not Lagos state University
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by nNEOo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

OLODO!

You just slapped chichinda comot 4 im eye
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by porshuch: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Damilade why? Abeg no give mama sege heartbreak. Better go back to school or grandma go hear this.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Deejay777(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
olutop:
space booked

not for sale.....be warned!!!
hw much nw, i want 2 buy. Dnt wori i av d moni
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by fortunechy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Comparative Analysis Between Wives of Today and Those of Yesterday: 1). *Yesterday's Wives* : Welcome my husband, hope the office was not stressful., your favorite food is ready, let me lead you to the bathroom first, then you take your dinner, you look so tired, am sure you'll be okay after taking your dinner, welcome my one and only. *Today's Wives*: Please don't put unnecessary pressure on me, you can go to the fridge pick up the stew, microwave it and boil the remaining rice, I am your wife and not your cook. 2). *Yesterday's Wives*: Darling stop thinking about our lack of money. It's going to be temporary. God will see us through and we are going to come out of it stronger. After all, we can still feed ourselves and the children. We need to give the Almighty that glory. I am with you through thick and thin, my husband, the owner of my dowry. *Today's Wives*: ________________Look I am sick and tired of living in this abject poverty with you. Why did you bring me to your house when you know that you are not ready for marriage? Every day is one complaint or the other. Are you the Complainant General of Nigeria. We don't have cars, our house is Face me and slap you, when your mates are in GRAs. Look if you don't find solutions to your problems, you will come back and not find me in this your rotten house. 3). *Yesterday's Wives*: ____________My husband, we only have 2 children, don't you think we should have more. You know children are gifts and mercies from God. And the more the merrier. *Today's Wives*: _______________Look am sick and tired of this marriage. You won't allow me to rest by your constant urge to have more children. I am okay with our two children. I can't allow you to spoil my figure 8 by bearing another 4 children. You are so wicked that I feel you want to spoil my psychedelic looks. If you dare force me, I will sue you for rape. 4). *Yesterday's Wives*: ___________My husband, take heart and don't worry. I shall go with you to Zaria. Your being transferred from the glitterati of Abuja to Zaria might be a blessing in disguise. We shall take the advantage of the educational institutions to advance our education. Some disappointments could be a blessing. *Today's Wives*: ______________Me I can't follow you to Zaria o. God forbid bad thing. From Abuja to Zaria? I can't cope with such a demotion. To start living in a village? You had better look for another wife. I can't live in a city without silver birds, Amigo Supermarket or Dunes 5) *Yesterday's Wives*: __________My husband, I have enough clothes. This N30.000 you are giving me, pls keep it and save for a rainy day. *Today's Wives*: ________________Why are you so stingy? Do you have super glue in your palms?What an insult. What kind of shopping do you want me to do with N50.000?What can I buy? Is it Swiss lace or Dubai gold. I am disappointed in you. Your mates are giving their wives $5000 to shop, here you are humiliating me with naira. I don't blame you. It is because I refused to marry Chief Antonio that's why you are messing up with me. *Yesterday's wives* ________________ Darling our children will resume next week, I have bought new bags and sandals for them, I have also kept some money for their text books, may God bless u for their tuition fees. *Today's wives* _____________ Your children are resuming next week, I don't want to hear story of no money o, they will change their school bags, sandals, water bottles etc and their textbooks, make sure the money is completed this time o, afterall they bear your surname not mine. *Yesterday's wife* _______________Dear, I think we put this money on what can generate us more money instead of buying clothes after clothes. *Today's wife* ___________Mr man just listen to me I can't naked myself simply because I want to invest on a so-called business I don't know when I will eat its fruit. If you cannot buy me clothes because you want to invest on business, I have my choice to stay with you here or not. *Yesterday wife* _____________My husband, we have been paid this month. I just buy ingredients of N2000 on the way. Here is the remaining money. Keep it for future use. *Today's wife* _____________ You are the head of this family. You marry me, I was not the one who marry you... If you cannot provide for your family, don't think I have anything to contribute. After all the money is not even enough for my clothing.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Jadoskii(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Marine biology ....4 naija...#irrelevant.
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by tifevirtue: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls does it mqke him a legend now. Even in music, has he won grammy awards. Who ask him for the story......
Re: Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
If it was MassCom he was reading, he shouldn't even bother going back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Releases Pre 40th Birthday Photos / Ohimai Amaize And Chine Ezekwesili Come For Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of Davido Feeding His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.