Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

10 Fake Chinese Food That May Kill You.... Beware - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Fake Chinese Food That May Kill You.... Beware (1543 Views)

Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / 10 Fake Chinese Foods That May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Fake Chinese Food That May Kill You.... Beware by haneetram: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is a video and I hope you share it to help save a life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oC9O5u7hrU

Source: youtube name:Teenahs Lounge
Re: 10 Fake Chinese Food That May Kill You.... Beware by symbianDON(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2016
after watching the video I became overwhelmed with fear for anything Chinese. I have always been skeptical about Chinese made food products bearing in mind their antecedents in other areas. I'm quite sorry to say that the chinese are the most unscrupulous people on earth: from canned snakes as sardines in tomato sauce to processed goat hair as female hair extensions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Dried Ugwu Supposed To Be Dry Like Rope / I Need Supplier For These Food Stuffs / Ember Promo; Get Small Chops Pack For As Low As #150 Per Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.