Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married (2193 Views)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by marvelck: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
A girl was complaining recently about her married elder sister who likes tying wrapper almost all the time, ever since she got married. She said, her sister used to like wearing trousers, leggings and bum shorts when she was single and in school. But since she got married, she now prefer to tie wrapper alot when she is even still young and beautiful. I guess, she feels since she has finally gotten what she wanted (getting married), whats the need to be wearing skimpy clothes or trousers upandan and hoping to attract guys. Which is one of the reasons why most ladies wear trousers or seductive clothes. But once they finally get married, they turn to 'mummy' and start wearing more of wifey gowns or wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by ucheHapers(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Until her hubby begins to look outside
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by midehi2(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
its good to tie wrapper na, for quick action especially in the kitchen grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
if her husband likes it so who tf is her sister to complain sad ...... But some men likes it coz of quickie cool

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Ginaz(f): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's wrong in tying wrapper? grin
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by gabinogem(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
When I was a child I act & think like a child, but now that I'm an adult, I put away all childish things cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by dingbang(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ginaz:
What's wrong in tying wrapper? grin
it's not sexy jor
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:
but she will be wearing tight insyd angry
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by skillzbae(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Maybe she is pregnant, I find it hard to wear anything during pregnancy
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by midehi2(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
dingbang:
but she will be wearing tight insyd angry
no need for such when inside the house, it will be so glaring and tempting, flapping.... grin
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by KingRex1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:
Really
undecided
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by midehi2(f): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Really undecided
sure...nothing under oo, it makes sense na grin
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by KingRex1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:

sure...nothing under oo, it makes sense na grin
Na now u talk better grin
But a free mini makes more sense wink

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
She can still look sexy on wrappers.

Constant changing: she should have a lot of it and beautiful ones at that, make it mini and use sexy blouses on it, her hubby won't even notice she ties wrapper always. grin
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:

6 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Berlynn:
if her husband likes it so who tf is her sister to complain sad ...... But some men likes it coz of quickie cool

6 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by midehi2(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Na now u talk better grin But a free mini makes more sense wink
no....mini won't bring out the splitting ass grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
She can still look sexy on wrappers.

Constant changing: she should have a lot of it and beautiful ones at that, make it mini and use sexy blouses on it, her hubby won't even notice she ties wrapper always. grin
Auntie Auntie

5 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie Auntie

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

What are you doing here?...cross-carpeting like APC members i guess. grin
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

What are you doing here?...cross-carpeting like APC members i guess. grin
Na wind of Chain-ji blow me cum this side oh wink smiley
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Na wind of Chain-ji blow me cum this side oh wink smiley
Enjoy your stay then. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by KingRex1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:

no....mini won't bring out the splitting ass grin
Hahaha.. U sabi jor

2 Likes

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
midehi2:

no need for such when inside the house, it will be so glaring and tempting, flapping.... grin
lol. U hv spoil tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by delishpot: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmmm, what's her business? Maybe the husband said she should tie wrapper 24/7 and she agreed to it.

Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by sweetcocoa(f): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timbuktou, come here, your opinion is needed.

[s]I was banned by the bot in culture section.[/s]
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by Timbuktuo: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Timbuktou, come here, your opinion is needed.

[s]I was banned by the bot in culture section.[/s]

It's now Timbuktou. I deactivated the other account. This one still stands because I forgot the password of the email I opened it with. Anyway, how may I help you this fine evening?
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God Xmas is around the corner, biko pass the message across by gifting her plenty shorts. Wrapper kor towel ni!
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by sweetcocoa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timbuktuo:

It's now Timbuktou. I deactivated the other account. This one still stands because I forgot the password of the email I opened it with. Anyway, how may I help you this fine evening?
I didn't even notice the difference.

Just wanted to tell you so it doesn't seem I ignored you or ran from the argumentgrin, perhaps we'll continue with that topic when I'm free to.

Meanwhile, what's your take on the OP? Anything wrong with wrapper tying?
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by chiefobdk(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Ur sister too like kerewa. D wrapper go easy to drop...
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by krak101(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Berlynn:
grin speaking from experience cheesy
Re: Her Sister Likes Tying Wrapper Alot Ever Since She Got Married by byvan03: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
What if her husband likes it? She should spend more time booing her own boo and let her sis be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price Or Marriage List:which Is Worse? / Weak Manhood And Drugs / My Diary As A Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.