Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? (523 Views)

When Did Public Marriage Proposal Become A Prerequisite To Being Married? / Is Relationship Now Poverty Alleviation Scheme?? / Today Is Relationship Transfer Deadline Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by princeaaj(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Everyone now feels the thirst and need for love, even the young and the old wants to have a relationship in place. This increasing trend got me thinking, is relationship now a prerequisite to being happy?

Everyone now talk about love. It has become the subject of a larger percentage of our conversations and discussions on the social media.

It’s always about “my boyfriend did this”, “my girlfriend did that”. People now concentrate more on relationship goals than they concentrate on their career goals. If you don’t have someone to call your own and feel the magic of being in a relationship, people now term you as “unhappy” no matter how happy you look.

Read more at BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/12/05/is-relationship-now-a-prerequisite-to-being-happy/

1 Share

Re: Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na girls dey do am pass.

Dey cnt just stay single for one year without sex

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by NegeduGrace(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
dear,,is not..concentrating on your future to come out with the best positive results should be

1 Like

Re: Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by Splinz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's simply a spiraling defect of a society vastly eroded of true values and commitment.

Relationship is cardinal in our lives no doubt. But certainly not the 'relationships' we have today.

3 Likes

Re: Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by Laveda(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Not at all

I used to think so, but not anymore.. I've decided to love myself more and put my happiness before every other thing and that's including relationships..
Re: Is Relationship Now A Prerequisite To Being Happy? by horpilow(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good thought anyways... Of course it is not a prerequisite for happiness but being with the right person can mean happiness
The issue with the nowadays relationship is that people seem too big or too smart to compromise which seem to me the key of a healthy or happy relationship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Muslim Ladies / Can He ??? / 4 Ways Nigerian Husbands Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.