Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... (41848 Views)

Get ur flight ticket @ affordable prices, Both local&international / Flight Ticket Enquiries / Flight Tickets From Nigeria To Other Countries - Drop Your Enquiries Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Drop your flight ticket inquiries here. I will be here to check your flight ticket fares for you. Also, I will assist to check the authenticity of your flight tickets to avoid any issue or embarrassment at the airport.
Please note: I am not here to sell flight ticket, only to confirm fares for you and/or the authenticity of what you've bought.

Provide the following when making inquiries:

1. your departure city/airport and arrival city/airport

2. if your travel dates is flexible, just provide a tentative date or month or period.

3. let me know if its only adult or child or infant or all of these(family)

Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by ozim(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
please, can you help me check multiple destinations flight from Lagos to Kenya 20th December 2016 and from Kenya to Dubai 24th December 2016 for me and my wife and we coming back to 9ja 30th December 2016, thanks

SabrinaTravel:
Drop your flight ticket inquiries here. I will be here to check your flight ticket fares for you. Also, I will assist to check the authenticity of your flight tickets to avoid any issue or embarrassment at the airport.
Please note: I am not here to sell flight ticket, only to confirm fares for you and/or the authenticity of what you've bought.
Thank you all.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by lot83: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2016
SabrinaTravel:
Thank you all.
How much is the flight ticket fare from Lagos to india(including return) for different flight class.I will travel around July 2017 for a professional training that will last for 30days.Thanks
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=ozim post=51874489]please, can you help me check multiple destinations flight from Lagos to Kenya 20th December 2016 and from Kenya to Dubai 24th December 2016 for me and my wife and we coming back to 9ja 30th December 2016, thanks

Hello ozim, these are your best bets:

Kenya Airways....270,600

Air Rwanda......341,900

Combination of Kenya Airways/Air Rwanda.....276,900

Combination of Kenya Airways/Emirates.....739,900

Combination of Kenya Airways/Etihad.....926,700

NOTE:
* Fares are subject to availability at the time of purchase.

* Fares may increase/dcrease depending on exchange rate fluantuations.

* The earlier you book, the cheaper you get, vice versa.

* Fare is per passenger
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2016
lot83:
How much is the flight ticket fare from Lagos to india(including return) for different flight class.I will travel around July 2017 for a professional training that will last for 30days.Thanks

Hello lot83,

be city specific. there are a no of major airports in India. where exactly in India are you traveling to?, or what is your landing city/airport.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by drthiery(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Please i wanna know the cost.... From Abuja to Port of Spain... Route.. Through Brazil... Cos i dont av a trabsut Visa for Us or Uk
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Teddywhiz1: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please what are the different fares I can get from lagos to Canada give me different airlines to make my choice from I'm travelling next year
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
drthiery:
Please i wanna know the cost.... From Abuja to Port of Spain... Route.. Through Brazil... Cos i dont av a trabsut Visa for Us or Uk

HELLO SIR, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE?, BECAUSE THE PRICE IS KILLING!

LOWEST AVAILABLE FARE IS ON TURKISH AIRLINE @ N535,500 TO SAO PAULO(BRAZIL).

COPA AIRLINES FROM SAO PAULO TO PORT OF SPAIN (T & T)(R/TRIP) IS $1,176USD = N570,360 AS AT TODAY.

TOTAL FARE FROM NIGERIA TO TRINIDAD & TOBAGO IS ABOUT N1,105,860.

THINK TWICE BRO!
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Teddywhiz1:
Please what are the different fares I can get from lagos to Canada give me different airlines to make my choice from I'm travelling next year

1. BE CITY/AIRPORT SPECIFIC. IT'S JUST LIKE NIGERIA. YOU HAVE LAGOS, ABUJA,PORT HARCOURT,ENUGU. YOU CAN'T LAND EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME BRO!

2. SEASON ALSO DETERMINES FARES. AROUND WHAT MONTH BY NEXT YEAR.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by drthiery(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

HELLO SIR, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE?, BECAUSE THE PRICE IS KILLING!

LOWEST AVAILABLE FARE IS ON TURKISH AIRLINE @ N535,500 TO SAO PAULO(BRAZIL).

COPA AIRLINES FROM SAO PAULO TO PORT OF SPAIN (T & T)(R/TRIP) IS $1,176USD = N570,360 AS AT TODAY.

TOTAL FARE FROM NIGERIA TO TRINIDAD & TOBAGO IS ABOUT N1,105,860.

THINK TWICE BRO!
Thank you....
I have my Visa... To resume work February...
I guess by then the airfare will be cheaper..
Am thinking of using Ethiopian Airways or South African Airways... They interline with Copa Airlines
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Torontoparrot(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
SabrinaTravel:
Thank you all.
sir, what about prices for Lagos to Toronto route
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
drthiery:

Thank you....
I have my Visa... To resume work February...
I guess by then the airfare will be cheaper..
Am thinking of using Ethiopian Airways or South African Airways... They interline with Copa Airlines

Great then!

Hopefully exchange rate would have gone down by that time. It's currently the main determinant of airfares in Nigeria.

Considering S/African Airways, you need to get a transit visa from the South Africa embassy. It is mandatory for all Nigerian passport holders.

I wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Torontoparrot:
sir, what about prices for Lagos to Toronto route

I believe you are referring to a R/Trip ticket. Here are your best fares, but depending on the time you are buying:

Ethiopian Airlines....672,900

S/African Airways....645,900

KLM.....536,700

Air France....544,700

British Airways....1,526,900

Egyptair...312,700
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Mrbigman2: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls, what'd cost of traveling to Germany! I think Berlin airport is closer to Saxony state cos I intend going to frieberg by April.

Pls list d cost for me by airlines

Den how much is transit visa if I intend to use SA airways?
Thanks
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Torontoparrot(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

I believe you are referring to a R/Trip ticket. Here are your best fares, but depending on the time you are buying:

Ethiopian Airlines....672,900

S/African Airways....645,900

KLM.....536,700
Tanx for ur response , but why this difference in prices and looking at the cheapest of all, is it a good airline per say, my trip is in February and yes it's return trip

Air France....544,700

British Airways....1,526,900

Egyptair...312,700
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by broadstreet: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
I need cheapest ticket from Lagos to Johannesburg to and fro for me and my wife and my daughter of 5 year old.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by chccho(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls what's the best fare u can get for a return tickect from Lagos to Vancouver BC,or comox BC.
For this month or next month?
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by joy2016: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
please i will like to know the cost of flight from Lagos to new Delhi.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by tuzinde(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
please i will like to know R/Trip ticket for calgary- canada within first 2 weeks january 2017
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Pls, what'd cost of traveling to Germany! I think Berlin airport is closer to Saxony state cos I intend going to frieberg by April.

Pls list d cost for me by airlines

Den how much is transit visa if I intend to use SA airways?
Thanks

The major airport in the state of Saxony is Leipzip/Halle Airport. Here are the fares to this airport:

Lufthansa...1,003,500

Turkish....273,900

S/African Airways....405,900.

If you would prefer Berlin Airport, here are the fares:

Turkish Airline.......271,700

Air Maroc.......197,900

Qatar Airways......314,400

Etihad Airways.....305,800

KLM........282,300

Air France......289,400

Good luck to you!
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
broadstreet:
I need cheapest ticket from Lagos to Johannesburg to and fro for me and my wife and my daughter of 5 year old.

Hello Broadstreet, you didn't specify your travel period and how long you intend to stay.

Kindly do that and I can furnish you with your fare!

Regards.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
chccho:
Pls what's the best fare u can get for a return tickect from Lagos to Vancouver BC,or comox BC.
For this month or next month?

Hello Chccho, here goes your request:

KLM.........N507,900

Air France......N516,700

LUFTHANSA......N1,857,700

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE........N776,800

EGYPTAIR..........N422,500

Remember that fares are subject to availability at the time of purchase.

Always book ahead of time. Once you have your visa at hand, never delay your ticket booking!

Regards.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
joy2016:
please i will like to know the cost of flight from Lagos to new Delhi.

Hello Joy2016,

You did not specify your travel period and whether you are traveling one way or return.

Nevertheless, I assumed you are referring to a round trip ticket, and also I tentatively picked a departure/return date for you, here goes your request:

EMIRATES......N402,500

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES......N416,600

ETIHAD AIRWAYS.......N318,800

QATAR AIRWAYS........N318,400

TURKISH AIRLINES.......N292,700

Best regards!
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Torontoparrot post=51923030][/quote]

Hello Torontoparrot,

All international airlines in Nigeria are certified by ICAO and IATA standard, that is to say, they are all good.

Now, depending on your state, your pocket, and your ego (some like to show off in business class lounge/seats!), you are free to choose any of the airlines.

However, with my many years of experience on this job, I will advice you go for EGYPTAIR! Personally if I am to travel your route, I will surely go with Egyptair because they are very good.

Regards.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by SabrinaTravel: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
tuzinde:
please i will like to know R/Trip ticket for calgary- canada within first 2 weeks january 2017

Hello Tuzinde,

here goes your request for Calgary, Canada:

KLM........N513,800

BRITISH AIRWAYS.......N1,881,500

These two airlines are yourr only option for now.

Regards!
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by joy2016: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Hello Torontoparrot,

All international airlines in Nigeria are certified by ICAO and IATA standard, that is to say, they are all good.

Now, depending on your state, your pocket, and your ego (some like to show off in business class lounge/seats!), you are free to choose any of the airlines.

However, with my many years of experience on this job, I will advice you go for EGYPTAIR! Personally if I am to travel your route, I will surely go with Egyptair because they are very good.

Regards.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by joy2016: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Hello Joy2016,

You did not specify your travel period and whether you are traveling one way or return.

Nevertheless, I assumed you are referring to a round trip ticket, and also I tentatively picked a departure/return date for you, here goes your request:

EMIRATES......N402,500

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES......N416,600

ETIHAD AIRWAYS.......N318,800

QATAR AIRWAYS........N318,400

TURKISH AIRLINES.......N292,700

Best regards!

Thanks I really appreciate 23th Dec and it is one way
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Obizee: 3:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Hi sabrinatravel, please I need to know the best/cheapest round trip airfare from lagos to chicago ORD airport from the 24 january to the 3rd week in february....thanks
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Good day please I need flight ticket price from Lagos to New York.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by broadstreet: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Hello Broadstreet, you didn't specify your travel period and how long you intend to stay.

Kindly do that and I can furnish you with your fare!

Regards.
any date from middle if January and duration is just 2 weeks.
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by mayay: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Please, what's the cheapest I can get for LOS-ATL-LOS for Feb-Aug?
Re: All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... by tuzinde(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Hello Tuzinde,
here goes your request for Calgary, Canada:
KLM........N513,800
BRITISH AIRWAYS.......N1,881,500
These two airlines are yourr only option for now.
Regards!

hello
is the KLM for a R/Ticket, what dates are available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Agege Train Station Then VS Now / Flight Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.