Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Flight Ticket Enquiries - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Ticket Enquiries (1800 Views)

Please How Do You Pay On For Egyptair Flight Ticket / Getting Affordable And Fair Flight Ticket Prices / Flight Tickets From Nigeria To Other Countries - Drop Your Enquiries Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hi
Drop your flight ticket inquiries here.
I will like to check for the cheapest tickets for you.
All enquiries are to be made here,no PMs
I am not here to sell tickets,just to assist confirm you have the cheapest fares for your journey, and after a while if I still feel people are not getting cheap fares may assist.
But until then,let me find fares for you,promise to save you 20,000 - 300,000k on any fares you get. So go on get your fares from your travel firm and compare with mine.
Thank you all.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by heendrix(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
cdenc:
Hi
Drop your flight ticket inquiries here.
I will like to check for the cheapest tickets for you.
All enquiries are to be made here,no PMs
I am not here to sell tickets,just to assist confirm you have the cheapest fares for your journey, and after a while if I still feel people are not getting cheap fares may assist.
But until then,let me find fares for you,promise to save you 20,000 - 300,000k on any fares you get. So go on get your fares from your travel firm and compare with mine.
Thank you all.

if ur plan is to fraud people it's better to stop n dont eat on people's tears. else you'd cant go far in it.

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
heendrix:

if ur plan is to fraud people it's better to stop n dont eat on people's tears. else you'd cant go far in it.
How is that possible when all am doing is tell you you can get a better fare?

Your post isn't fair you know? Check the other posts where I quoted rates, it gives flighers idea they can get less. Imagine some giving flighers quote for 2.16M for a flight that was booked for 1.8M. That is greed.

Despite what you think I am going to keep giving the fair rates flighers can get their tickets until there is a law compelling people to disclose to a customer the cheapest rate as its obtainable in other places.

Yes I will find every quote offered and am going to tell the obtainable rates.

But again,are you sure you're not one of those who milk flighers? Try to change dear, a 50-100k profit as in my quotes is reasonable as you pay salary but 300k profit per family ticket? That's devilish

Who even gives money to who they met online,and they didnt go to the office? As a trial,heendrix give me dates and destination and let me tell you rates I see and you compare what they gave you

As I said before I don't sell tickets,tell me your travel details here no PMs and I'd be glad to tell you rates and you compare with what your given. Keep it coming,please

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by heendrix(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
cdenc:

How is that possible when all am doing is tell you you can get a better fare?

Your post isn't fair you know? Check the other posts where I quoted rates, it gives flighers idea they can get less. Imagine some giving flighers quote for 2.16M for a flight that was booked for 1.8M. That is greed.

Despite what you think I am going to keep giving the fair rates flighers can get their tickets until there is a law compelling people to disclose to a customer the cheapest rate as its obtainable in other places.

Yes I will find every quote offered and am going to tell the obtainable rates.

But again,are you sure you're not one of those who milk flighers? Try to change dear, a 50-100k profit as in my quotes is reasonable as you pay salary but 300k profit per family ticket? That's devilish

Who even gives money to who they met online,and they didnt go to the office? As a trial,heendrix give me dates and destination and let me tell you rates I see and you compare what they gave you

As I said before I don't sell tickets,tell me your travel details here no PMs and I'd be glad to tell you rates and you compare with what your given. Keep it coming,please

sorry for the breach tho i'm just s concerned about people due to the rising case of fraud on Nairaland. I hope I have not offended you
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
First tell us your old monicker, for a start sir.

You can't just drop from the sky yesterday to solve peoples problem today, if you ain't part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cdenc Cdenc.....registered yesterday and solving problems today. Take it easy.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
heendrix:

sorry for the breach tho i'm just s concerned about people due to the rising case of fraud on Nairaland. I hope I have not offended you
My dear it was nothing.
I always on travel section to read as its educating. But seeing the quotes for tickets seem high for me,so I felt I can tell anyone requesting here in the open what they can get.
watch out how those who feel spoiling their huge gain will attack me rather than reduce their gain which is the main purpose of this
P.S: watch out how this effort will drive down quotes,hehehhee. All the quote I gave are with profit of 120,000 to 180,000 now I will remove them and show flighers real prize so they can decide what they want these guys to make since they are attacking me
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
VIEMMYTRAVELS:
Cdenc Cdenc.....registered yesterday and solving problems today. Take it easy.
Easy Bro, your rate for Calgary in the other post was the most reasonable.
I as a fligher can get that ticket for 958,320 Naira so if you with your rates you get as a dealer I expect you make some more and the 970k is fair.
Yes I will now start posting the real values and will not even add anything on it which I expected was to be your gain.
if I see you guys don't want to change I will leak my source online here so everyone can do it themselves
hehehe
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
kagari:
First tell us your old monicker, for a start sir.

You can't just drop from the sky yesterday to solve peoples problem today, if you ain't part of the problem
I am a ghost shopper with AlbratrossAsia. when you fill your questionnaire if its for US shop you are made to comment whether the shop told you about the cheapest option.If they didn't its a minus.
I don't have to tell you if I had a handle, but you quoted a trip to Orlando for 2.16M when I even without being a dealer can get it for 2,049,498 Naira. With your status you were supposed to have access to lesser tickets but you added over 100k more. I never mentioned you as I see your trusted but attacking me for your personal reason when I haven't proved otherwise is funny.
I will keep posting lesser amount when I see you and many others post higher tickets.
Nice meeting this way and hope someday you can be fair to flighers
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
cdenc:

I am a ghost shopper with AlbratrossAsia. when you fill your questionnaire if its for US shop you are made to comment whether the shop told you about the cheapest option.If they didn't its a minus.
I don't have to tell you if I had a handle, but you quoted a trip to Orlando for 2.16M when I even without being a dealer can get it for 2,049,498 Naira. With your status you were supposed to have access to lesser tickets but you added over 100k more. I never mentioned you as I see your trusted but attacking me for your personal reason when I haven't proved otherwise is funny.
I will keep posting lesser amount when I see you and many others post higher tickets.
Nice meeting this way and hope someday you can be fair to flighers

Nice meeting you too, but no one would take you serious cause you just dropped from nowhere, while not render the philanthropic act with your main monicker like I do.

Won't reply you much on your allegations on fare difference cause if you enlightened in the industry, you would know fare prices are different depending on the gds you working with.

Do have a wonderful day sir.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
kagari:

Nice meeting you too, but no one would take you serious cause you just dropped from nowhere, while not render the philanthropic act with your main monicker like I do.

Won't reply you much on your allegations on fare difference cause if you enlightened in the industry, you would know fare prices are different depending on the gds you working with.

Do have a wonderful day sir.
I don't want them to take me serious,I just want them to know they can get less when I see its outrageous. Just like Folaroyal shared Olamide contact on Canada section and your free to compare with rates from Transact.I wouldnot even reply to a pm as am no dealer. I am a big fan of travel section as guest.
if you're a middle man and obtain your tickets from some guys then you could have mentioned it as then I can understand.
If you had put a disclaimer as third party I wouldn't have created this.
Whether I started years ago or now I have to someday or someone would too, right?
I was even hoping you guys could compare my rates and compare with what you get from your source and drive down the cost to show your interested in giving cheaper fares, rather than dismiss it.People deserve to know they can get less and choose.
Thanks really
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
cdenc:

I don't want them to take me serious,I just want them to know they can get less when I see its outrageous. Just like Folaroyal shared Olamide contact on Canada section and your free to compare with rates from Transact.I wouldnot even reply to a pm as am no dealer. I am a big fan of travel section as guest.
if you're a middle man and obtain your tickets from some guys then you could have mentioned it as then I can understand.
If you had put a disclaimer as third party I wouldn't have created this.
Whether I started years ago or now I have to someday or someone would too, right?
I was even hoping you guys could compare my rates and reach out to and compare with what you get from your source and drive down the cost to show your interested in giving cheaper fares, rather than dismiss me.
Thanks really

Whatever makes you happy sir.

I think I am done with you
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
kagari:

Whatever makes you happy sir.

I think I am done with you
Excellent!!!
Just that its my thread Sir
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
How far with the thread. Hope there is sales..
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by maxti: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
VIEMMYTRAVELS:
How far with the thread. Hope there is sales..
Hey bro, happy new yr
work has been too busy to come in here often
As mentioned in my first post
" I am not here to sell tickets,just to assist confirm you have the cheapest fares for your journey"
Just saw some pms. Said no pms before. pls guys ask whatever you want here and if i am online will ensure I reply.
Hope everyone is getting a fair quote?
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lagos to Sydney
6 February 2018
One way
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Solitin40:
Lagos to Sydney
6 February 2018
One way
You should get turkish for N412412 or a better deal.

N. B Thats the direct fee,whoever gives you a quote you can decide what you want to add for his services
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2018
cdenc:

You should get turkish for N412412 or a better deal.

N. B Thats the direct fee,whoever gives you a quote you can decide what you want to add for his services
Can you help me to get this offer for 420k and the full details(hours and stopovers)
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Solitin40:

Can you help me to get this offer for 420k and the full details(hours and stopovers)

He can't cause there is no such fare on earth for that date

Closest to that amount is 471 000 and its from abuja

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
kagari:

You think so I actually saw Lagos to Sydney for US$1181 Turkish and Qantas for 6 February 2018
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Solitin40:

You think so I actually saw Lagos to Sydney for US$1181 Turkish and Qantas for 6 February 2018

Bro o don't have strength to argue, buy it if you see it, also make sure your card is dollar enabled.

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Solitin40:

Just in case you don't go around spreading this, the 2 airlines don't code share, unless they just started today

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
kagari:

How much is from Lagos
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by Solitin40: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
kagari:

Just in case you don't go around spreading this, the 2 airlines don't code share, unless they just started today
So the airlines must code share before I make use of them
Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Solitin40:

How much is from Lagos

Cheapest from Lagos is south Africa for 611000

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by kagari: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Solitin40:

So the airlines must code share before I make use of them

Yes or you get a transit visa

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Solitin40:

Apologize for delayed reply, I only assist tell you the fare I see to enable you negotiate with whoever is booking for you. Initially I started off by giving figures +50-120k as profit but the known names took up issues with my thread like they did above.
The essence is you get to know what the real cost in the cheapest flight and from what I see their quotes are becoming fair.

Maybe someday I will engage an agency but really don't have such time. imagine not been regular here.Apologies for not helping with purchase as I don't deal. If in next 1 month I am still not regular here will post my source here for everyone wishing to travel can check by themselves. You deserve the best fare

1 Like

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:15am On Jan 15, 2018
kagari:

Thought you said you are done with me bro, why post on my thread again, hehehehe.
How is sales by the way, you guys are doing a great job, but plz avoid the personal attacks. I would have stayed back to get him the ticket if I was a dealer.

As I said before, it's my thread dear, pls don't take me on like that, ever pls.

Every flier deserves to know he can get the best, he doesn't even have to take it. Saying my figure doesn't exist,hmmm. That's your flight in the screenshot

Have a luvly week dear

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by cdenc: 1:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Solitin40:

use your USD card or find who has, buy USD, deposit and book. You don't have to beg any tout who talks down on you, with your money too. Kai! why are you guys afraid of doing things yourselves. Imagine someone telling you he doesnt have time to argue and you are still chatting such person. Hehehe.
That's your flight I attached .its even cheaper today

Re: Flight Ticket Enquiries by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Mr cdenc, i wonder where you get your fares from, please mind the kind of fares you give to this passengers so you dont put your self into trouble and also ruin their travel plans. Kagari is actually right, what the GDs are giving and yours are different. Mind what you post, not all what you see online are true. Be careful before the airline come look for you.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Holiday Package / Buy Cheap Flights & Travel Deals Online | Tour Brokers Online / Introducing Owu Crown Hotel Ibadan (4star)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.