Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun (975 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good evening, i saw ur thread about witchcraft... Where u asked abt witchcraft and no one could prove witchcraft... I have two stories here for u... It didnt happen to me but to my father's secondary school teacher and a man he knows...
The school teacher story goes thus... My father had a goodlooking and intelligent young teacher (bright skin) he (the teacher) was hooking up with a girl from d next village who happened to be d daughter of a very known wicked man, and d teacher was unaware of dis... In d process of d relationship he got her pregnant, which was a mistake on his part. The old wicked man got angry and promised to deal with him seriously...

The young man went to d man's house with elders and friends with gifts to beg d man for forgiveness and after serious begging he agreed to forgive him and they left... But not long the year was coming to an end and there was a festival happening in d next village which alot of people attended... This young teacher was suppose to travel to america next week so he decided to attend d festival... On his way there he had to cross a shallow river, not up to his knees but unfortunately he drowned there... The news came to people and there wept, some people felt it was d old man who did it so they decided to confront him abt it but on arrival they discover he had ran away when he knew they were coming... How would u explain dis
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Second story coming up
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
people will believe what ever they choose to, no matter your level of coercion .
witches exist,demons exist ,even secret society sev .lol
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
no matter how many stories you narrate to seun, he will never believe, so no need
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is d story of a man... He is no stranger to my father... The young man told his story

This young man's mother was a witch occacionally they ate each others children spiritually and physically killing them.

Now it came a time for this woman to lead her people to her son so as to feed on him; she felt bad abt it then she decided to do something to save her son...

She called her son home and told him dat she was a witch but he didnt believe it so she told him something to do...

She told him that when he wants to sleep at night, he should cover himself with a white cloth large enough to touch d floor then he should stay awake until 12 midnight then he will see a group of ants climb d cloths; she told him that d ants were d witches who came to eat him and dat she would also be part of them. She told him that after all d ants climb, he should then wrap them up in d cloths and go burn them... He didnt really believe it but he tried it and was shocked to see that what she said happened, he then obeyed her and wrapped them all in d cloth and burnt them... The next day he got d news that his mother was dead...

Mr. Seun how do u explain dis
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
All these are what they are without proofs which is stories.

I thought you will be asking him and others about the boy that was found inside the wall in Ondo state. This one even appeared on his fp so they can't say they don't know about it.

1 Like

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by kevoh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smallville10:
It didnt happen to me but to my father's secondary school teacher and a man he knows...
undecided This part alone influences the average atheist to start critising your story. It killed any point you are trying to make!

1 Like

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
kevoh:

undecided This part alone influences the average atheist to start critising your story. It killed any point you are trying to make!
so are u sayin i should say it happened to me when it didnt... Guy abeg no need to comment abeg
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
I appreciate religious people who try to gather evidence to support their beliefs. I'll address these stories as soon as I can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by kevoh(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smallville10:
so are u sayin i should say it happened to me when it didnt... Guy abeg no need to comment abeg
Me: A man used his bare hand to kill a stray Kangaroo and an Emu in Surulere today.
Atheis/Skeptic: Were you there?
Me: No, my brother-in-law told me about it. Red flag number 1.
Atheist/Skeptic : How can I be sure your brother-in-law is not telling embellished stories? Kangaroos and Emus are mainly found in Australia ooo!
Atheist:/Skeptic: How can I verify that you are not just telling me stories too?
Me: Guy abeg no need to comment ask me questions (or proofs) when it didn't happen to me.
Atheist:

Now replace me with Smallville10 smiley and see how your comment sounds from another angle!

7 Likes

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
There are so many atheist witches in Wicca . Why do people think only people who believe in God , believe in witches . The deists , pandeists , panentheists don't believe in witches .

Read more here :https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Seun:
I appreciate religious people who try to gather evidence to support their beliefs. I'll address these stories as soon as I can.
ok Sir

1 Like

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
you called an Atheist.... an intelligent. logical minded person....
then u say story.... that proooves... seriously? which vilage u commot from?...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by foyeks2001(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
You don't need to write dis story just to prove to him d existence of witches and wizards...d tin is d babalawos, traditional doctors are witches and wizards... that's d truth...
Mr Seun is only shying away from reality... He's free to believe whatever suits him....
@Op.. stop wasting ur time and energy on him
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Icecream4U(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smallville10:
This is d story of a man... He is no stranger to my father... The young man told his story

This young man's mother was a witch occacionally they ate each others children spiritually and physically killing them.

Now it came a time for this woman to lead her people to her son so as to feed on him; she felt bad abt it then she decided to do something to save her son...

She called her son home and told him dat she was a witch but he didnt believe it so she told him something to do...

She told him that when he wants to sleep at night, he should cover himself with a white cloth large enough to touch d floor then he should stay awake until 12 midnight then he will see a group of ants climb d cloths; she told him that d ants were d witches who came to eat him and dat she would also be part of them. She told him that after all d ants climb, he should then wrap them up in d cloths and go burn them... He didnt really believe it but he tried it and was shocked to see that what she said happened, he then obeyed her and wrapped them all in d cloth and burnt them... The next day he got d news that his mother was dead...

Mr. Seun how do u explain dis
are all these from a story book? Reminds me of movies.

3 Likes

Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icecream4U:
are all these from a story book? Reminds me of movies.
must u comment?
Re: Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun by Niflheim(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2016
@Smallville10,

Concerning the first story, a man dying inside shallow water is not evidence of witchcraft!!! If a water snake bites you while crossing a river and you die, or you eat poisonsous berries before you get to the river, that is no sign of witchcraft!!!

Concerning the second story,it is pure bullshit!!! I challenge your father to provide the names of the people that change to ants!!! They eat him spiritually and yet he is still busy catching ants like say him dey work for National Geographic? NA LIE JOOR!!!

My friend's mum is a retired police officer!!! Give us the names and we shall checkvthe case files from 1965!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Hell Fire / Is Hell Fire Real? / 2 Muslim Men Disrupts Church Service In Edo, Church Members Flee (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.