Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them (20361 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Ezedon(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
That old man should go and rest
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Trapnews: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Which police? undecided

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by ebenezerdaniel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abegi don't tell me what ℓ̊ know undecidedAbegi don't tell me what ℓ̊ know
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by klax(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Police of which country

I hope OBJ is not sleeping or has he got infected with kemi Oluloyo syndrome(KOS)
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by smartec: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
That's a very good development, keep it up.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Trapnews: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Obasanjo sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by bobbybrown007: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok, so wen I talk nah dem go carry me go kpan. So I go just peel cassava any how
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Jidibia(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
emmaak2:
Everyone should be careful during this festive season,I don't usually share this kind of stories but this happened before my eyes Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed him stay in the compound while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing ,while he was fixing her slippers,he added something inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki without the aboki's knowledge....when he was done he called her to come take her slippers that he had finished stitching it,she came out of her apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it ,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs "don't put your leg in that slippers. He rushed down and demanded that the aboki should wear the slippers first but the aboki refused ,one thing led to other and the whole compound was alerted including myself. We literally had to use force for him to wear the slippers and immediately he placed his leg my friend guess what....... The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew am well Have a lovely festive period
Not funny! Driest joke I have ever heard.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by eazyjakes(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Police dat is not even ready to help demselves.....mtchhhhhew!
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by voyy: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
see dis old man o .......... we all call d police, bur dey will ansa u politicians first b4 d poor masses .......... MANY WILL CALL BUT FEW WILL BE ANSWERED.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by jinxet2000: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Taaa! help who?
Except he means help give them 50Naira when they ask this Christmas season. If not, if police says stay here, take off ooo. in fact jump fence. It is better dog pursue you than police man pursue you because dog go respect the owner. Lie lie. you chop shit.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Alusinejeuka(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Afonjas receive sense

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
the only thing i want to do is to blow the police heads off angry
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by dyangprof(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
obj, my man
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by dyangprof(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
gypsey:
the only thing i want to do is to blow the police heads off angry

mee too
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Joephat(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
emmaak2:

Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period

is "Egbo" a weed or a plant?

if is a weed, then, desist from it bcz your brain is not fit for it. leave it for Buhari's cows unless you want DSS to come and raid your father's house and farm...

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Btruth: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Obasanjo will not stop amusing me.....lol

grin
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by patola080(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
2dugged:
The police in my area are on the road this evening and every other evening collecting #100 from bus drivers, on the order of the DPO, meteeeeew
u re telling the truth here ,dia DPO will tell them dat he nid money for the weekend
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
dyangprof:

mee too
oya come lets go and find kalashnikov and grenades grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Seriousboy: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is police? Is it a tool for election rigging? Or tool to threating poor masses that don't have money to bribe them
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by MEILYN(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
I will never help the Nigerian Police no matter what... Nonsense!
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Chimoski87(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
UR Money. Is a new crypto currency (digital money). It has the fastest growing community of users. This is because, when you join the community, you will be allocated free 2000 coins.

UR is currently worth 1.25 cents per coin. Due to its fast growth of users, it is anticipated to worth over $10 per coin in the next year.

After joining the community, you can massively grow your wealth by inviting friends and family via your invite link. And even more wealth when they also invite other friends and family. You will keep earning from their invites, even to the tenth generation.

The simple logic is, acquire when value is low, store, and sell when its high. Enough of the sermon. Now let's do some calculation.

Assuming you register, receive your 2000 coins, and decides not to invite anybody. After one year at $10.

2000×10=$20000.
(#7,000,000). For a $0 investment.

Now, when you invite only two people, that also invites 2 persons each, and continuous. From the calculator in the website, You will have at least 148,000 coins. Now calculate.

148000×10=$1,480,000
(#518,000,000)naira.
Still for $0 investment.
Will be much bigger, with higher number of invites. Let's say 5 persons. Heavens will be your limit.
I think it is so worth giving a try. Make that wise decision now.

Click link to register.
https://ur.technology/?r=dpPQ4

Use Chimoski87 as your referrers full [color=#000099][/color] name.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Drienzia: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jidibia:

Not funny! Driest joke I have ever heard.
cheesy to you its nat... That joke is danm funny
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by KealDrogo: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2016
The police should first help them selves to become better person in the society, if they became better people will naturally lend a helpful hand To them. It's as simple as that.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by mayorchelsea(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2016
emmaak2:

Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period
Bros,I heard this story about a month ago.So na ur compound e happen?Nairalanders ehn!
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by seguno2: 1:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Sleekydee:
Same police that wee say no fuel in dier vehicle(wen I call dt thieves re in my compound), that can't I run away....thank u sir

Because they are using their fuel to do bodyguard duties for Eminent thieves like Obasanjo and co while we stupidly hail them also.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by redsun(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2016
If really there is a civil police force in Nigeria,the silver back obj will be languishing in jail by now for his crimes against humanity.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by room089: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2016
We will do that when bail becomes in deed free!

Obasanjo that even bastardized the police force, using it against his perceived enemies. Altering the rule of police service commission to give his stooge Ribadu multiple promotions at a stretch. Ribadu won't forget the humiliation he was visited with at NIPSS, Kuru because of that!
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The last time I called the Police I was trying to get them to call the military guys at Bori Camp...
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Spidermon: 5:50am On Dec 13, 2016
If you are in a bind and Nigerian police is all the option you have, your own don be.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by juman(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Olusegun obasanjo: A yoruba man that spent sixteen billions dollars on electricity but could not generate even one watt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.