Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them (20362 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by godunia(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2016
emmaak2:

Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period
my dear swear that you witness this event? People have been sharing this message on whatsapp since last week and I don't even believe it. It's about time we key into the CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME rubbish, we can't be lying and think the country will move forward.
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by nextstep(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Gov't should help police by training and paying them well. Why should I call police when they will

a). Falsely accuse me and insist on bail money
b). Make me pay for fuel or mobilization before they do anything
c). Anytime I jam them for road, they will be asking me to bring chop money, just because I exist.
d). They will over complicate matters, looking for rabbit in the bush and inventing stories
Re: Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
patola080:
u re telling the truth here ,dia DPO will tell them dat he nid money for the weekend
this one is every evening, the commissioner of police will not say he is not aware of this, they turn blind eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.