Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Closure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closure (501 Views)

All Weavon Cap Available At Promo Price. Also Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closure by drewxx88(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hi there .This is my first post so I hope I do OK... Well I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother which BTW is hilarious and it was about how Robin was having a difficult time reconciling with the fact that she had no closure with Don after they ended their relationship ,and it got me thinking ,now my big question goes thus just how important is closure in a relationship and how does it affect individuals, I am of the opinion that without closure the party that feels aggrieved would spiral into a bottomless pit of what if's and had i's and perhaps the most important it turns those affected either males or females into vengeful entities ,hell bent on spreading sadness and continuing the vicious cycle...What's your view I'd really wanna know...D
Re: Closure by Yjamas(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Well, lemme go and see the movie before I comment grin
Re: Closure by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
What view?
Re: Closure by drewxx88(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
What view?
are you in agreement for couples that end things to have some sort of closure after they part ways to make moving on easier ...
Re: Closure by Presh900(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lemme quickly ask Amadioha

(1) (Reply)

How Queen Nwosu Chidimma Celebrated Her Christmas (photos) / Make Cash Transfer Without Internet Using OWOME, A New Nigerian App!!!!! / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.