Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure (35155 Views)

How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate In Nigeria / South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by chronique(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
I pray this is true. At least, some of all these irresponsible people furking around like it's a chore, would stop endangering the lives of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Okay!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by gebest: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
God really bless Nigerians with brain
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Adonis86(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
But i read where obasanjo threatened to jail him if he should continue his crusade of having developed cure for the virus. God save us from this virus. Amen!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by ofeoilly: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
the only place in the black world that are scientific in all ramification. ndiigbo kwenu!

If anybody will take the bull by the horn i know it will be igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na to sell my remaining condoms

Condoms for sale,fairly used.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
uckennety:
Woooooow I can't wait to strt fvcking widout CD
Are you normal?
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
uckennety:

D er curable
herpes is not curable, but is not deadly and can be managed.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by profhezekiah: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
hepatitis na nothing I was diagonised with Hepatitis B I survived
Taiwo20:

Herpes, hepatitis and other STDs nko
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
emeijeh:
Wow
Namecheckers please do not be silent.
The Prof is my brother, and i am proudly reporting from the famous Niger bridge
shocked. SMH!!!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by winterfell007(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is quite encouraging. but he must further his research with other top scientist across the globe, allowing them to make inputs where necessary. the Government should instruct the virology agency of Nigeria to give him all the supports he needs. some of his research works may be proved wrong, but it sure opens a new industry to invest in: 'the Research Industry'

ps: do not turn this thrrad to a tribal war. be it igbo, yoruba or hausa, we all contribute one way or the other to the progress of science. my humble name remains Anetoh Emeka

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlav0cCcDxM

Sadly further internet searches points to this being a truck load of crap!!! Just another quack!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by uckennety(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
charliboy654:

herpes is not curable, but is not deadly and can be managed.

Beta dan HIV

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by progress69: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
talktimi:
His employers couldn't raise ordinary flight tickets for him travel out knowing all acolades would come to the university as an institution yet tomoroow people will be angry with why Nigerians dump their country for greener pastures cool

I believe that was just a convenient excuse. No one wants to be assassinated. Don't think it is only when a gun is placed on ur head or a sniper gets u. There are many ways assasi can be carried out to look too real grin. Only conspiracy theories will theb be heard afterwards, nothing concrete will be established.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Are you normal?

Am sex starved

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by frankloloko: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hiv doesn't exist , in Lagos state alone today 100 people might have been confirmed positive , these goes on everyday , I've a doctor friend he has been confirmed hiv + since 2001 . He has never been sick , because he's a doctor . He wasn't scared of getting infected and never had antiviral drugs . He has also told about people that got infected and couldn't live upto 5 yrs ' why""? Because of fear : fear causes fatigue and when you can't sleep we'll for a long time , you're likely to fall sick and the fear in you will kill you. Don't ever get tested , if you don't know about hiv in your body . You can live a healthy life and you will never be sick or transmit to your partner . You can only transmit when your cd4 count is extremely low and that might take your whole life . To me hiv is a science and trick to sell condoms . People love money so much and they can do anything to have it . Don't let anyone rule your life . Don't ever go for hiv test .
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
uckennety:

Am sex starved
This guy needs SERIOUS help. cry
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by winterfell007(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
ofeoilly:
the only place in the black world that are scientific in all ramification. ndiigbo kwenu!

If anybody will take the bull by the horn i know it will be igbos.

pls don't start! the man that did research did not say it's an igbo invention. why do we always like making it seem like we are the best and no one else is just there. stop putting the igbo nation in bad light with comments like yours

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by muba25(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
uckennety:
Woooooow I can't wait to strt fvcking widout CD
really? another deadliest one will come after HIV/AIDS!
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nwakaumu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Before I opened this thread I guessed that the Scientist must Igbo, and it came right.we are not like the Afonj-ASS who are preoccupied with sex,hence they always focuse on (Agbo) man power concoction. the best they can offer is 250 graduates producing just tooth pick.
Proudly IGBO

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by ofeoilly: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
winterfell007:

pls don't start! the man that did research did not say it's an igbo invention. why do we always like making it seem like we are the best and no one else is just there. stop putting the igbo nation in bad light with comments like yours

Y IS IT THAT IGBOS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH BRAIN? DAT IS Y THEY ARE CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO WANT THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by jerryBoss1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Not my concern undecided

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Trust me, tribalism makes no sense. What we should be fighting for is better resource control. Let each region manage their own resources. That will solve 80 percent of resource control problems. Biafra is a mirage. Nigeria is too entwined now to ever break up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Arewa12: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Issorite

Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Mobsync(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can no longer count the number of doctors that have found cures for HIV/AIDS.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by PHIPEX(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Further evidence to our lack of confidence in
ourselves. Got patent 2 yrs ago for such great breakthrough but the authority that gave the patent doesn't trust their own judgement. They need validation of Oyibo man to trust what was produced at their backyard.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by DisGuy: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
ogashman:
thats applaudable....but having difficulty in raising flight money for the conference is where the govt should ve com in. so sad that in my con3 we don't take things like this seriously..

The university couldnt cover his expenses? The pharmaceuticals nko? it's not like it was a sudden conference...
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by truthspeaks: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Even d govt thru d ministry of health couldn't give it d needed attention but if oyinbo do dis kind thing, d hype no go be here even by our media. And u say Nigerians no be our problem
KHAYGOLD:
Good one. We shall someday get there which can only be achieved through unity. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by truthspeaks: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Read his post again[quote author=fratermathy post=51873730][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
PHIPEX:
Further evidence to our lack of confidence in
ourselves. Got patent 2 yrs ago for such great breakthrough but the authority that gave the patent doesn't trust their own judgement. They need validation of Oyibo man to trust what was produced at their backyard.

blacks will always be inferior to every other race on earth if we don't learn to have confidence in our selves and our findings.
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by truthspeaks: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
U de mind dem. Cos no be oyinbo do am. U can imagine d media hype if it had bn developed in d UK or US. Dis country is freakishly cursed n d likes of fratermathy pretend we hv no govt. What a zombie
DisGuy:

The university couldnt cover his expenses? The pharmaceuticals nko? it's not like it was a sudden conference...
Re: Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure by Joephat(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olosho on increase demand.....

Good to bang without fear or favour, no more soap or Vaseline... banging till infinitum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.