Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump (967 Views)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos / When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by mjizzie(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hahaha....and funny enough, Donald Trump is right again. Come to social media, especially Twitter anytime it's raining in Lagos and all you'll be seeing on the timeline is 'weather for 2, weather for 2', even by people who are not married. Nawa!

The Billionaire and US President-elect used some harsh words to described the blacks:
“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress.
In general, when it rains white people think of farming and black people just want s*x .
Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States, hiding behind education?
I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These (Africans) are people who import everything including matchsticks .
In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance.”
Chai!! This man really 'finish' Africans!

source: http://www.entertainmentin4.com/2016/12/when-it-rains-whites-think-of-farming.html?m=1
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Mikylopez(f): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin na itz called weather for two

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Heavance(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bitter truth....
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin na itz called weather for two
yua brea.s.t big lyk mama nkechi wey dey sell akara 4 my backyard own.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Mikylopez(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:

yua brea.s.t big lyk mama nkechi wey dey sell akara 4 my backyard own.
who bought you a phone
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
who bought you a phone
Which guy press yua br.east make e big so
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Mikylopez(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:

Which guy press yua br.east make e big so
lowlife pervert
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
lowlife pervert
e still no go stop d next guy from sampling yua huge b00by.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by alanka(f): 1:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Heavance:
Bitter truth....
good boy. int your farm i will be able to get enough white pigs, put all of them together including that that are not living in white cage i will eat them all
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*x – Donald Trump by darknetcom: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
whites are lazy people that are living of the spoil that their parents stole from other peoples...

the chinese are more hard working than them,sometimes working 7 days the week for very little salaries...

(1) (Reply)

The Syrian War: How Soon Do You Think It Will End ? / .. / Starlink: Elon Musk Vows Not To Block Russia, Says All News Are "Propaganda"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.