Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) (61867 Views)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Guitar designed with "Aso Oke" stone...

Ayam not understanding sef!!!
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by esthel(f): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
So d guitar will now be doing.......
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
All is vanity
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by dee02(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
segsxpendable:
Misplaced priority....

How?!
Is it your father's money?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by CXLVII: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
hedonistic:
Tunde Folawiyo is a super boss and custodian of stupendous wealth. This is chicken change to him.

Very true...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by dotna(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Wow cheesy
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by princeakins(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Lemme jux watch has d rich kips wasting money

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by remiopash: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
enoqueen:
What does he do for a living.

He is the son of Wahab Folawiyo the founder of Folawiyo Group of companies..They are into oil and gas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Kherry: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
I wonder what he will use d guitar for......Na wa ooo
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by dee02(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
I consider this a worthy investment..... it is not much different to shelling out for a Picasso or Vincent Van Gogh art
It is something which will go up in value in the future if Tunde keeps it well and decides to auction off
A lot of the moro....ns commenting on this thread in the negative dont have a fuc...king clue, which is understandable because of their poverty mindset! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by UIA04(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people. Will condemn

Just know he won't spend so much if he Won't make much

There's a certain respeCt and admiration among elites that comes WHEN u hv

A vintage car
An antique
A collectors item
A 200 year old painting by a great artist

Why do the Chinese keep pottery for 500 years till it becomes priceless

I will do anything to have a legends guitar in My sitting room

Stop thinking like poor people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by doctorofgirls(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Okay, that's good, let's encourage artistes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
segsxpendable:
Misplaced priority....
poverty speaking..... cos that's not u speaking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by babatuadeg: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
It's not a waste. It's a special way to show appreciation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:
This guy for just use 1 million buy one plot of land for me for Simawa.

You don go meet am and him say no?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by dee02(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
UIA04:
Some people. Will condemn

Just know he won't spend so much if he Won't make much

There's a certain respeCt and admiration among elites that comes WHEN u hv

A vintage car
An antique
A collectors item
A 200 year old painting by a great artist

Why do the Chinese keep pottery for 500 years till it becomes priceless

I will do anything to have a legends guitar in My sitting room

Stop thinking like poor people

Thank you.
The problem with a lot of the idi...ots saying waste of money or what will he use it for, is that poverty and abject penury has ruined and corroded their mindset....Now if you couple that with illiteracy and lack of exposure, then it becomes an even bigger problem!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by buchilino(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Nice one!! Lemme see haters' sad

If it were Michael Jackson's tooth brush it'll sell more.. So no complain'
WE SHOULDN'T COPY ALL TRASH DAT COMES FROM D WEST.

1 Like

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Iseoluwani: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
yedidiah:
And after buying the guitar, he will keep it in a show glass and be viewing it until His movie ends.

[/b]Pastor Chingtok[b], come and see someone that needs to be discipled

You know that man, very loaded
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by hunkydory(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
segsxpendable:
Misplaced priority....
You can say that again.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by CXLVII: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
udemzy101:

You don go meet am and him say no?

You get hin address! I do intend to go just that hin security aids no go gree you see am.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Believe7(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Am tired of clearing messages
. B4 posting comments.. Nairaland abeg change this system
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Na so one day persin go buy tuface,davido and wizkid untouched and still sealed condom.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by naptu2: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Priyim:
locally customised guitar sef..

That's a Fender Stratocaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by CuteTj(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Chanchit:
He didnt buy the guitar, he bought the years of sunny Ade's hard work with it. And for the people crying foul, I wont blame you guys cos it means you dont know the meaning of "auction"
Their problem is not knowing the meaning of auction but is not having money and even the little kobo they manage to have, they don't even know how to spend it.....

1 Like

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by leeikem(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
undecided

2 Shares

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Zenlife: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Wonder how much if any, he has given out as charitable donations.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by africanboy(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
If it were sold for N5k, a lot of you would want to buy it, but N52m is to him what N5k is to you.... #stepUpYourHustle
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by kolaaderin: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
enoqueen:
What does he do for a living.

his company put Lagos on the list of oil producing states.

2 Likes

Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by donnie(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
No probs... my only concern is what the auction money will be used for eventually.

But its none of my business realy.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
It is his money though, And he is free to spend it anyhow he likes but...
In his extended family are we saying there are no youths needing money, may be to start a business, attend a school or travel out to better their lives,

If he decides to empower the youths in his extended family with 500,000 naira each, he would have touched the lives of 104 ppl positively, and they will live their lives being grateful to him.

Please mind the way you quote me, it's my view not yours.
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Zenlife: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
dee02:

Thank you.
The problem with a lot of the idi...ots saying waste of money or what will he use it for, is that they poverty and abject penury has ruined and corroded their mindset....Now if you couple that with illiteracy and lack of exposure, then it becomes an even bigger problem!

Deleted
Re: Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) by Zenlife: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2016
dee02:

Thank you.
The problem with a lot of the idi...ots saying waste of money or what will he use it for, is that they poverty and abject penury has ruined and corroded their mindset....Now if you couple that with illiteracy and lack of exposure, then it becomes an even bigger problem!

Is it more honorable and blessed to buy a guitar of Sunny Ade or even if available the harp of King David the psalmist for that amount than to use it to feed the hungry living in abject poverty and penury as you rightly observed?

Which will God and the angels be more joyous with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.