Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes (1871 Views)

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by biz9ja(m): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Yes I know some of the die hard MMMites might want to make you believe they just want to hold the payment for while which i believe that is far from the truth.

According to MMM admin and i quote " ;

12.12.2016 One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding"

Who do you think would want to invest come January? It is an Old school strategy used by ponzi schemes...... Nigerians ooooooobi
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by juliuscapps(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2016
This is serious
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by mykeljosef: 1:36am On Dec 13, 2016
huh
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by futureenergy: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.

Poster . . . continue celebrating. One month is just 30 days. We go see.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by dmostcheerful(f): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2016
@op the write up is self explanatory, stop being myopic

2 Likes

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by biz9ja(m): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2016
dmostcheerful:
@op the write up is self explanatory, stop being myopic

Bros Let us wait nah...
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by youngwarlocks: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2016
ok
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by paulavon: 2:50am On Dec 13, 2016
I saw this coming, I withdrew all my money from the system last week.I feel pity for those whose money were trapped in the system, am not sure the system will get back after 1 month as said.

1 Like

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by biz9ja(m): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2016
paulavon:
I saw this coming, I withdrew all my money from the system last week.I feel pity for those whose money were trapped in the system, am not sure the system will get back after 1 month as said.

Tell them this dream might not come true.......Very painful though
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by biz9ja(m): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2016
How Xmas Go be now my pipu?
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by MrMcJay(m): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2016
biz9ja:
How Xmas Go be now my pipu?
It's gonna be a time for 'sober reflection'.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by veronicababy: 3:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry mavrodians

Check my signature
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by Trut(m): 3:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Why are you useless bloggers creating unnecessary panic towards MMM? What do you guys stand to gain from your silly propaganda?

Ndi Isi Ojii. Ndi Isi Ojiii.. Ndi isi ojiii...

A typical black man/woman doesn't have the intellect to invent, create, produce or manufacture something that will better the society, but he/she will be the first to criticise, condemn, hate, badmouth, destroy and damage reputation of something created by someone to benefit the society.

No amount of your useless and wicked articles against MMM can stop me and other fellows from PHing and GHing in MMM.

Those who don't have money to participate in MMM and those who don't have the mind to take
risk are ones writing LUBBISH against MMM on their useless blogs.

#NdiIsiOjiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by IstandWitBuhari: 4:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2016
biz9ja:
Yes I know some of the die hard MMMites might want to make you believe they just want to hold the payment for while which i believe that is far from the truth.

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

Who do you think would want to invest come January? It is an Old school strategy used by ponzi schemes...... Nigerians ooooooobi

1 question pls...if there is no central account and every1 gets paid in naira(not in bitcoin that is untraceable).. Why would they run?
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
It has not crashed. Its better for this festive period. Imaging so many will be traveling to their villages, some will not have access to bank and all that. Just only yestaday public holiday so Many couldn't meet up with payment and more public holidays ahead. So its better inorder to avoid blocking so many people's account. One month later, all account reading 000 now will go back to normal and will continue from there just as they said.
I have money there too Including all my down lines.
Way forward Is to plan on having a small Xmas celebration since there's no money now.
Now, haters go and sit down and leave MMM alone plssssssssssss.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by christlyke(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2016
biz9ja:

Dear members!

What will you gain from this, please tell me?

1 Like

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by chubaba22(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by kolamilan(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
futureenergy:
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.

Poster . . . continue celebrating. One month is just 30 days. We go see.
will the confirmed mavro grows till next month or will it also be on pause mode
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by mumels(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
So it's now officially a news, MMM has crashed. Wow!!! The haters of the common man will have a field day today. Infact some gullible naira landers will be like, yes I saw it coming, and to the bloggers I think that dead blog of yours is about to receive life, has more traffic will to troop to your blog.

But am not here for all the jamboree and the haters and the banks, and the enemy of progress Infact I don't know they existed, am here for the mavrodians. This is it, like every soldier, the very day you joined the military you know that day will come, that day your country needs you to take up arms and defend her will come, you BENIFTED from training, salary, health care and what have you, but the day has Come. Take up arms and defend your country. WHAT WILL YOU DO.?

THE TIME HAS COME FOR ALL MAVRODIANS TO TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND MMM. WHAT IS YOUR WEAPON? IT'S SIMPLE 'YOU' . WHAT YOU DO NOW WILL DETERMINE IF MMM WILL SURVIVE OR NOT. TRUST ME MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS, THIS IS THE TIME FOR US TO COME TOGETHER AND STAND AS ONE.

POST ON EVERY THREAD AND FORUM ONLINE YOUR SUPPORT AMD BELIEVE IN MMM. THE BEST WAY TO STAND BY MMM IS TO LET THE HATERS KNOW WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM OR THEIR THREATS.

For those who seem confused, you don't need to be confused, this is one of the times we are tested for what we stand for and belive in.

I am a witness of how mmm changes life. I have benefited from it and am still benefiting from it.

I am not a guider, but an ordinary participant of MMM.
I have never regretted joining mmm and come January I am going to help as many as I can by pH more and more.

#MMMISALIVEANDSTRONGER

PLEASE SHARE WITH OUR FELLOW MAVRODIANS.
LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA

Williams O

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by whiteboyswag: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2016
paulavon:
you are so full of your self what do you think the system is all about? Its giving and receiving the system is just less than 3million participants. So you think your unhealthy statement is ok for the system you have benefited from? That's not nice. Its in the policies that there would b a time like this a pause period. That what Zimbabwe experienced and they came back good so its a pause period that would allow PH and more mavro so lets make this system work for us. Together we can change the world.
Re: It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes by IMASTEX: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Wait till the time before droping your conclusion. Moreover, I believe you didn't PH, so why are you so concern more than those that PH. By the way, the founder had already warned to particite with spare money because of the possibility of such decisions at anytime. "The golden rules still remains"

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Dogs And Pupies For Sale / Bitssa - Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria / Get A Logo + Letterhead And Business Card Design @ 5K Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.