Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria (1296 Views)

Mmm Officially Shut Down / MMM Officially Starts Paying 2016 Mavro / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by phylp: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
As at 1.00a.m this morning against the wish and desire of many Nigerians, MMM has officially went on pause mode till next year..Below is theesaage sent to the P.O of the participants..
One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

I guess Nigerian government and CBN had the last laugh after all.
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by softmind24: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by youngwarlocks: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2016
ok
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by veronicababy: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry mavrodians

Check my signature
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by Trut(m): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Why are you useless bloggers creating unnecessary panic towards MMM? What do you guys stand to gain from your silly propaganda?

Ndi Isi Ojii. Ndi Isi Ojiii.. Ndi isi ojiii...

A typical black man/woman doesn't have the intellect to invent, create, produce or manufacture something that will better the society, but he/she will be the first to criticise, condemn, hate, badmouth, destroy and damage reputation of something created by someone to benefit the society.

No amount of your useless and wicked articles against MMM can stop me and other fellows from PHing and GHing in MMM.

Those who don't have money to participate in MMM and those who don't have the mind to take
risk are ones writing LUBBISH against MMM on their useless blogs.

#NdiIsiOjiiiiii

1 Like

Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by lsoul: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2016
undecided
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by IstandWitBuhari: 4:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by oruma19: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=phylp post=51878282] As at 1.00a.m this morning against the wish and desire of many Nigerians, MMM has officially went on pause mode till next year. Why celebrate ur downfall?
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by OLAplusONE(m): 4:47am On Dec 13, 2016
The reason for the pause mode is not well understood as I don't believe in that frenzy mood statement at all..... I hope man never enter one chance sha

2 Likes

Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by mumels(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2016
EVERYONE THAT HAS BENIFTED FROM MMM, THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO PAY BACK.

#MMMISALIVEANDSTRONGER

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY HOW MMM HAS IMPACTED YOU POSITIVELY.
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by chubaba22(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by mightykay(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
yeeh I don die, my 115k
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
phylp:
As at 1.00a.m this morning against the wish and desire of many Nigerians, MMM has officially went on pause mode till next year..Below is theesaage sent to the P.O of the participants..
One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

I guess Nigerian government and CBN had the last laugh after all.

These kinda of bloggers sef. google the meaning of crash....
Re: MMM Officially Crashed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1.7kva Inverter + 2 Units Of 200ahms Batteries + Solar Panels All For 650k / Trading Bonus Offers (a Informational Thread, Not A Scam) / Workshop On Administrative Functions & Office Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.